• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine and physical appearance

ordinary mind

Bluelighter
I have some amphetamine sulfate that I am planning on using on a drunk night out tomorrow. However, I will be with a group of people that I do not want to know I am on anything other than alcohol. I have plenty of experience with stims and no my limit, so my issue is not so much controlling my behaviour. What concerns me is whether I will look tweaked out (jaw clenching, MAJOR pupil dilation, etc.). On methamphetamine, the aforementioned side effects make it very obvious that I am on some serious drugs due to the way it makes my face look. I don't have this problem with other stimulants, such as coke. I have used amphetamine sulfate previously, but at the time I wasn't worried about looking sober and didn't take too much note - it certainly wasn't as blatant as meth. Nevertheless, I'd like input from those with experience as to whether phet makes you look fucked. I will be aiming to keep my doses low, mainly for a bit of a buzz to counteract the massive amounts of alcohol, which I will almost certainly be peer pressured into consuming.

I'd take coke for the night if it wasn't for the fact that redosing is such a pain in the ass, expecially in out and about settings with non-users. Is the phet more physically tweaky/obvious than the coke, or are they roughly the same?

I have opiates and benzos on standby for if I do get too cracked out, would low doses of these help with reducing the visible side effects of amphetamine? (I realise the dangers of mixing drugs, I am tolerant to opiates, benzos and alcohol, plus probably have a bit of a stim tolerance, albeit not sulfate.

Thanks for any advice :)

Chewing gum for teeth clenching?

IME you're either "one of those people" or you aren't, in regards to strong stimulants and appearing like you're "tweaking". Some people get really weird tics that make it obvious that they're on one, while others (like myself...not to toot my horn or anything...) can take a syringe full of shard right into their bloodstream and go entirely under the radar.

There's a time limit on that, though. No one can repeatedly re-dose strong amphetamines again & again and avoid looking like a tweaker. Eventually it catches up to even the most hardened speedfreak. But some people start babbling like idiots, scratching their face, pacing, grinding their jaw etc right out of the gate

Well there are the subtle signs you mentioned, chewing gum helps the constant jaw movement. But if the people youre with are drinking, they shouldnt notice much. Yes the benzos and opiates will lessen the amphetamine mannerisms, but they also have their own. I'd stick to low doses and youll be fine

- SS373dOH

Just don't do it ot will cause psychosis. Just do it in the morning for hangover.

A little psychosis now and then is good for ya, it builds character!

^ lol

I will say, females seem to have an inner cocaine intuition! Even when I think im acting straight, I've been busted by gf's..

^
Hah they use this radar too to figure out the width of one's wallet and penis too or so I have read on a harm reduction forum.

^ lol, true. I didn't want to get into the full spectrum of the female detection systems, but like you said, in the name of hr! =]

- SS373dOH

Chewing gum for teeth clenching?

IME you're either "one of those people" or you aren't, in regards to strong stimulants and appearing like you're "tweaking". Some people get really weird tics that make it obvious that they're on one, while others (like myself...not to toot my horn or anything...) can take a syringe full of shard right into their bloodstream and go entirely under the radar.

There's a time limit on that, though. No one can repeatedly re-dose strong amphetamines again & again and avoid looking like a tweaker. Eventually it catches up to even the most hardened speedfreak. But some people start babbling like idiots, scratching their face, pacing, grinding their jaw etc right out of the gate

I totally agree with this. I think if you take a dose that you can handle, and you're not the type to immediately start acting weird, sweating or get an erection, you'll be okay. Most people don't notice if someones pupils are dilated unless they're also exhibiting other signs of being clearly intoxicated.