• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Amphetamime and quetiapine withdrawal

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I found z gram of set amphetamine I got no.moeny.my flat needs a clean it's bad not.mopped floor in.month psychiatrist says mix of drug abuse as I told them about cocAine and abusing icy once a month.for.s few days I never ever abuse.my morphine as in take.more than i should as I'm too paranoid I'll rattle. I can't seem to clean up sober or on amphetamine. Also I put speed im.low temp in oven and wow u get double the amount. I've out some away so I don't take it all and go into psychosis. I'm gonna try clean
.Also last week I switched to dispersion for told to taper worrisome I did for four days then after three. Days we t weird spent two hundred found in opiates a g me cos luckily I xstnashed.most of the banjos and I got borderline .personality so have mood swings and by Lithuania so for two weeks can be hypoxic then rest lay in bed. My restless .legs has fInished I'm so happy and I am.starting to thimk.clearer except when I took drugs

Yo im going to be straight up. Your making ZERO sense. In my opinion, you might want to go to a hospital or atleast call your doctor. At less there is some other factor like english is a second language or your typing with a severe tremor or are intoxicated.

It sounds like your trying to make the right steps. Which is great! But, it sounds like you might need some extra help.

If your on amphetamine i would flush that stuff because it seems like it completely messes with your head. Not everyone reacts the same to the same substance.

In short, if your like this sober id consider calling your doctor or hospital. If your like this from drugs id flush them. Because, i dont know long you can be in this state of disorganized confusion without making choices leading to life long negative consequences.