• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc amnomnia inhalent "poppers"

pillman1224

Bluelighter
so yesterday im at my friends house same friend whos mom died of cancer R.I.P. with the patches blah blah blah. any way he gave me a few baskets full of shit to go through and left with 9 .25mg halcion (ill make a separate thread later about dosing seeing as i am benzo tolerant) and some ammonia inhalant. now i know true "poppers" contained amyl nitrate. what should i expect if i use these i have 4. they see to be pretty old. when i asked my friend said his mom was "quite hooked up". please someone with experience help me out. it says crush at dot then inhale. how many should i use and what is the effect/high like? thanks

Last edited:
If it's ammonia solution then don't bother, it's non recreational. Totally unrelated to alkyl nitrites. You can pop an ampule open and smell it to be sure, the stench of ammonia is very characteristic.

Ammonia and its salts used to be used in old-timey medicine as "smelling salts", essentially little aliquots of salt that generate ammonia, the irritating effect of which is used to rouse people from stupors. Sort of like a sternum rub. But again, it's not euphoric and not intoxicating.

Inhaling ammonia will, at best, give you a headache. It will also smell like urine or glass cleaner. So those ampules are probably best left as a museum exhibit.

wow do i feel dumb knowing me ill probably try one. sekio i believe i sent you a PM a while ago and didnt get a response.

Inhaling ammonia will, at best, give you a headache.

I was at a party about 15 years ago and I was so drunk and high on pot that someone stuck it up my nose. It gave me a headache so bad it would have given my worst hangovers nightmares.

Ew, ammonia poppers? I know ammonia used to be used (and might still be) in smelling salts, but I don't know why they'd make poppers with it, unless they were used similarly.

People with "Borderline syndrome"
use it as a "skill". Prevents them from cutting.

fuck i thought i had something good here. eh at least i got 9 .25mg halcion which ill have to make a separate thread on. ill probably give these bitches a go. they wont kill me right?

fuck i thought i had something good here. eh at least i got 9 .25mg halcion which ill have to make a separate thread on. ill probably give these bitches a go. they wont kill me right?

Halcion is basically Xanax' evil twin: Twice as potent (.25 mg Triaz = .5 mg Alpraz), only half as long-lasting, and primarily sedative-hypnotic instead of anxiolytic.

Being a benzo, there's little to no chance it will kill you, unless you black out and do something life-threateningly stupid (which, given the fact that it's a sedative-hypnotic benzo, is a very real possibility).

i know that but i also know that the benzo convo charts are bullshit. in my 5 and half years of benzo use 1mg xanax does not equal 1mg klonopin more like .5mg