• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs amfonelic ( spelling ? ) acid

electric moon

Bluelighter
Anyone have any experience with the chem? Sounds interesting, but the fact that its also an anit biotic has me wondering about adverse consequences.

I personally found it a bit meh. Truth be told I was using it to balance out mxe trips and eyeballing so I'm not the best judge of it's nature. It felt ona par with caffeine but more dopamine feeling rather NE jittery feeling of caffeine.
Apologies I can't be more help.

No problem. I think im probably going to steer clear of it, not near enough info about it out there for me to feel comfortable taking it, and the antibiotic part scares me.

There is nothing wrong with antibiotics, I just doubt this will ever be an availabile drug that is useful in 1000 years

Yes, antibiotics are great, but an antibiotic that can be used recreational is extremely dangerous. This sums it up perfectly
Amfonelic acid is a fluoroquinolone antibiotic so it's reeeaaally not something that should be used regularly. By anybody. Because there's a risk that any bacteria in your body will be exposed to it and develop a resistance to fluoroquinolones. Which affects everybody, not just the user, as antibiotic resistance is something that can spread through populations of bacteria from species to species