• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Americans fucking suck

Been trawling BL all night and i've come to the conclusion that Americans are just whiny, emotionally retarded dim witted cunt's.... I hate to generalise but it really is true. I have had a good giggle especially in the Words forum reading
"Poetry" haha its just laughable. Moan moan moan blah blah blah i'm addicted to a drug, life is bleak use 5 descriptive words per sentence to convey the pain. Oh fuck off!

That's strange we just had 10,000 people break into are country because it's so amazing here.
Yes some people have become weak, but also lots of times the cry babys are young children. So I dunno, my dad's from Iran he loves this country he loves my mom and he's worked everyday sense he got here he's 72 btw. I work, I give back. I'm sober too a year half now.

The real cry babies are the ones doing drugs still right? Life's so hard I have to do drugs every single day to exist. Oh wait you work five days a week . Well I'm going to get money from there government oh and call me they, them.
That's my idea is a bad American. When you give 0% back to the country.

It's like this humble guy one time said can't we all just get along. Can't we? We got the best country for real I'm in CA we love the environment here and people. Just don't go to Oakland if you're visiting here. Go somewhere nicer where you get robbed just imo. But also I would joined the army and my life would be amazing I'd haven't been fat and unable to lose the weight on my own. So.. I except life. But I come here to get advise sometimes. It's best form online.

She fingered herself while i fucked her, they have self-confidence these americans I like that

I loved fucking an american girl

Wish i could do some more of that

To be fair though, nationality isn't really relevant. A fuckable bird is a fuckable bird, regardless.

In my case it's more "I loved fucking a girl, wish I could do some more of that..." :\

Thats because you weren't doing it for her, not because she was American... 😜
Haha possible but most other girls would just let it be and complain to their friends later.

These americans take matters into their own hands.

I have been with a british girl and she was ok I guess for her kind they are notoriously ugly the brits

That's weird i was hearing that song in the back of my mind while posting all this

Great minds think alike. But it's true that repression brings out the dark side in people. That can be either a good thing (when you're fucking them), or a bad thing (when they're fucking the rest of the world).

For what it's worth, every English girl I've fucked has frigged herself off - shows how shit I am...

I used to be pretty anti-american being an arab and all but now ive kinda grown fond of them they might be loud and over the top but they bring so many different flavors ( for the lack of a better word) to this planet.

Oh and drugs of course gotta love the Americans love of drugs

Great minds think alike. But it's true that repression brings out the dark side in people. That can be either a good thing (when you're fucking them), or a bad thing (when they're fucking the rest of the world).

For what it's worth, every English girl I've fucked has frigged herself off - shows how shit I am...

Nothing to do with being shit - its just maximising returns.

There are a lot of cases where, not having anywhere near the biggest langer ever, I have spilt the difference and wanked them off myself while at it.

The ends justify the means bro.

Nothing to do with being shit - its just maximising returns.

There are a lot of cases where, not having anywhere near the biggest langer ever, I have spilt the difference and wanked them off myself while at it.

The ends justify the means bro.

When I was younger, I got quite offended by my 'conquest' frigging herself off when I was supposed to be more than satisfying her with my 'weapon'.

Took me a few more years to realise that a 'weapon' has to be wielded correctly for it to be effective.

Many more years later, I now understand that when a woman frigs herself off while you're fucking her, all it means is that she wants to get off, not that she wants you to get off her...

When I was younger, I got quite offended by my 'conquest' frigging herself off when I was supposed to be more than satisfying her with my 'weapon'.

Took me a few more years to realise that a 'weapon' has to be wielded correctly for it to be effective.

Many more years later, I now understand that when a woman frigs herself off while you're fucking her, all it means is that she wants to get off, not that she wants you to get off her...

I know the last thing people want to even consider for one second is the concept of me even being a sexual person. However, with a common and valid criticism being that I do nothing but wallow in self pity, having nothing good to ever say about myself, prepare for a moment of whiplash - I used to be pretty good fucking looking which when combined with what was for a long time a genuinely magnetic and dynamic personality saw me having the privilege of attracting the most beautiful girls at times and even when that was not the specific case, I still considered myself as lucky as one can get as IMO any girl who gives me the privilege of allowing me to access the perfection that is the female form is as generous as one can be.

Once the clothes come off however, the best thing I can say about my bits is that my dick is not the smallest ever seen, but by that stage any potential disappointment is well nullified by the overall package as described above.

Eeh, that's a blast from the past @steewith2ees

The Fun Boy Three and Bananarama.

I reckon those boys had some fun with those wenches - just like Motorhead did with Girlschool...