AMERICANA | Traditional Roots & Blues (only)

"I know the police cause you trouble
They cause trouble everywhere
But when you die and go to heaven
You won't find no policemen there"

Dude, you're alive? Ca va bien?

I'd thought that you'd ghosted us.
Yo my man! No worries and sorry for havibg disappearead, it s just that between a detox and a relapse I have also to work sometimes:) seriously there s some improvement here, i m off the oxys and me and the wife are doing blow only during the week end, not ideal but better than the 4- 5 grams per day insanity of the last two months. So hopefully I ll not have to do a cover of this one

Btw 1) how are u mon ami ?

Doing great. Rolled yesterday. A friend wanted to meet me in the red light district? So I will rolling in the red light district. Really cleared my mind. Thanks goodness Jesus kept me out of trouble.

2) do people in Quebec have some folk music cajun stuff like this one?

No, they do not. I will not subject you to Quebecois traditional. Think Leonard Cohen. Quebeckers listen to mostly electronic, alternative rock and pop. Especially electronic.

Did you know I liked Cajun music? Don't get to listen to it very often:

Really cleared my mind. Thanks goodness Jesus kept me out of trouble.
We ve kept the Big Guy busy as well down here. Last week my better half , under the influence of booze + coke+ a gigantic weed brownie decided to disappear and wonder alone in a neighborhood in which even I could have been easily mugged and raped...me and my mates started searching for her everywhere and were about to call the police ( just to give u the idea of our despair) and then .....we ve finally found her, while she was chatting amiably with a crackhead. No one had messed with her and or with her properties if this is not a proof of God´s existence and of His predilection for differently rational people....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4Rl2O7W1rg

Did you know I liked Cajun music?
Now I know and I m glad, I m more into blues bluegrass etc but cajun culture and music is pretty interesting as well

So I will rolling in the red light district
I had some interesting insight in Amsterdam Red Light district when I was 20something, while tripping on some super strong shrooms...Infinite are the Lord´s ways !