• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Ambien+Valium=Combo!?

doubleheadedeagle

Bluelighter
So I have been on 10 mg zolpidem(ambien) for about 7 months now, It did not made me very tired and I could sometimes go to doses up to 50 mg (my tolerance is very high), my GABA neurotransmitters are pretty fucked up so I have difficulties on deciding what doses to take

Earlier this day I took 75mg Diazepam which put me in a very mellow-zombie like state, and I was on public and feared if others might notice.

So now that is 8:00pm I am having a strong urge to combine 10 mg zolpidem with 50mg diazepam.

Does the previous dose of 75mg that I took earlier today inhibit this upcoming trip?
Do you have any advice what should and what shouldn't I do?
And what activities to do to enjoy it more?

Bluelight is a harm reduction page so don't shit around.

Well since bluelight is a HR website as you pointed out, I would have to insist that you stay at home. Mixing Gabaergic drugs like that can cause serious lapses in memory. And both of those medications have been known to cause people to get violent or do really stupid things.

Also those seem to be high doses especially for the zolpidem (50mg sometimes really?) taking high doses like that will not increase your euphoria or trip it will just further cause you to blackout/sleepwalk. I feel like taking those meds together would be a huge waste but then again I hate z-drugs with a passion. If it were me I would use one or the other, also potentially a lot safer than mixing all of that. And be careful, because I have seen people do similar concoctions and always black out/ have no idea all of the VERY stupid shit they did.

Also please keep in mind I am not calling you stupid, I am simply saying people sometimes do stupid shit on benzos and z-drugs. So just be careful, I know you are a bit on the wild side with you drug use from your posts in the past. Just be safe. Good luck.

Well since bluelight is a HR website as you pointed out, I would have to insist that you stay at home.

This.

Also, in the interest of your social life, I would suggest you remove the SIM card from your phone. You know how much stupid shit people say when they black out and drunk dial someone? Yeah, a heavy dose of benzos/Z-drugs might have you saying even stupider shit. Been there, texted that.

I wouldn't do it. Maybe cut down the dosage of ambien but even then, black out with Probally occur. And yes the 75mg valium will interact slightly due to its longer duration.

If your going to do the combo the stay home. Your make a fool of yourslef possibly. Some poeple don't get crazy when they black out, but some will ruin their entire house and do horrendous things.

For example my buddy will go into zombie mood when blacked out. I on the the other hand will act like a fucking moron. Z-drugs plus benzos are more likely than alcohol and benzos to cause a blackout. That's how strong these 2 act together.

Either lower your doses or risk doing some potentialy dangerous things.

Side note: that combo won't likeley feel very good either. You will just be fucked up.

As for me only high doses of xanax like 5-6 mg would black me out, and one other time with bromazepam 30mg and 2 beers.
Those were perfect condition for blackouts and I did many stupid thinks in that time, but for me diazepam and zolpidem does nothing for me only in doses higher whivh I have stated above. Or in maybe(As I might try today to combine them, maybe in that way I will enjoy them.

Zolpidem does nothing for me either. I tried it out as a sleep med. It takes 30mg temazepam and .5-1mg of xanax to take me down. You may be like me and zdrugs just don't really work for you. I would take my whole 30 pills of 5mg ambien and still not be sleeping. I'd just eat a shit ton of food and lay in bed.

Also, if you are on benzos and you feel a little worried that you think others might think you are a zombie, chances are they know and are just being polite. Been down that road too many times.

I guess I'm saying if the z-drugs are just not getting you there, just stick with the diazepam. It is indeed more forgiving than most benzos. :|