• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Ambien and Benzos

So I just counted my clonazepam and im a pill short...must have taken one while blacked out. Also feeling some minor WD from too much Ambien and too much drinking. Really hoping I didn't take anything else on top of the kpin that I'm unaware of...

This is why ambien can be dangerous

who else has serious sleep problems and what worked best for them?

I am about to call my Dr. now and change my Seroquel to something else. but what is that something else?

I told him to surprise me and script me w/

Temazepam (Restoril)
Triazolam (Halcion)
Zaleplon (Sonata)
Zolpidem (Ambien, Edluar, Intermezzo, Zolpimist)

I haven't personally tried it, but I've heard good things about temazepam for insomnia. The others I don't know much about (besides ambien obviously).

Ambien doesn't work nearly as well if it's not taken on an empty stomach, so edluar might be good if you typically eat before bed and you want to try ambien. Zolpidem tastes pretty awful though!

I havent had Ambien in years; last time I did I was more of a "junkie" and would fight the sleep just to get "high" off it. I drove my car to the middle of the street and then backed it into my neighbor; dont remember a damn thing! woke up next morning to my GF screaming and yelling at me for what I did, how I parked, and just my actions from the night before. all TERRIBLE stories because I did such STUPID THINGS rather than sleep: I wish I slept or maybe just didnt do anything but ended up having to pay the neighbor $500 rather than them get insurance involved. I would consider trying again because I am no longer a junkie and would be able to handle taking it and going to bed.

I dont find anything relaxing about ambien. I find it like evil xanax. Like its amnesia dark like vibe. My friend took it and saw a huge spider like the size of the wall. I just get excited and everything looks creepy like if u take too much benadyrl

After taking Ambien for years it now I find it does not put me to sleep only I'll yawn a few times and that's it. I have mixed a 10mg ambien w/ Flexeril and that combo was great for real sleep if not a bit groggy in the morning. Ambien is not meant to relax it is supposed to get you to sleep and there from what I've seen and tried no advantage in taking it to get high or relaxed. I did once start to cook under the influence and the eggs came out pretty good....lol

I get more relaxation and rec values from Ambien than benzos personally.

I've tried cyclubenzaprine and it gave me a weird hangover. it's a dirty drug.

I feel like they're both extremely helpful prescriptions but if you've been good taking them separately continue with that. I'm also prescribed 1mg Klonopin 2x daily with Ambien and Cyclobenzaprine to take before bed. I personally haven't ever taken them together and probably never will.

Well, I thought it was working. For the third script in a row, I way over did it and went through a month of pills in no time at all.

I guess ill be using Klonopin and my natural supplements for a few weeks.

Ambien always tells me take more ambien. One time I took one wokeup. Next day found bottle empty no memory.