• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Amanita Muscaria, Ephylone and DOC °☆° Experienced °☆° Unexplored Combinations °☆° tHe ANciEnT GiFt MeEts SyNtHEtiC WoNdERs °☆°

cosmic charlie

Bluelight Crew
March 26th, 2020
*A small portion of the Ephylone used in this experience is being sent to lab to confirm identity, the vendor has became a shady thief and wouldn't refund one of the products that i had separate issues with. Will have to update the report if it turns out to be another substance. Sorry for the confusion that causessadly it will be easily a month before I heat back about the results it moves at a slow pace*

°☆°☆° tHe ANciEnT GiFt aNd SyNTHetiC WoNdERs °☆°☆°

Optimized-20200326-131350.jpg

This is a tale of my experience with Amanita Muscaria an old medicine and spiritual teacher. And how I blended it with a novel synthetic
Euphoriant called Ephylone or of a breathern in it's family.

1:09 - just swallowed 8 grams of Amanita Muscaria which I'd taken the time and placed the Mushrooms into gelcaps to avoid the taste. Put on the episode of Hammilitons Pharmacopeia about them to give my Wife an idea of the substance I will be exploring this afternoon.

1:28 - made a hazelnut espresso with warmed milk and sugar to sip on while I wait for the effects to take hold. And had a gelcap with 417mgs of L-Theanine to smooth out any jitters brought on by the caffeine. Also should help calm my nerves while I anxiously await the mushroom to reveal it's true nature.

1:52 - Beginning to feel a mild sedation and somewhat "floaty" sensation. Slight mood lift and a definite sense of euphoria emanating from my being. Just breathing feels very nice and chatting with my Wife is quite enjoyable. She is beginning to prepare some ingredients for the dinner we will cook later on tonight, will be having some stuffed peppers.

2:20 - just went ahead and weighed out an additional 6 grams of aminata's and placed them into two parachutes I chewed up and swallowed. Having them wrapped up in the sheet of toilet paper masked the flavor well tho they didnt taste to bad when they broke open before I quickly swallowed them. The dreamy nature of this drug is very pleasant and I'm reacting very well. Would like to push things a little furthur and I believe this will allow the trip to more fully devel

3:30 - this is such a nice drug I have that floaty euphoria moving through me becoming much stronger than before. It feels very similar to the high from a benzodiazepine and as many of you know they are one of my favorite drugs. I feel so relaxed right now. Been washing all of our clothes in big storage containers due to the laundromats being closed from coronavirus. Using a bar of soap to agitate and deeply wash this act is very calming and brings to mind how people use to take care of this choir years ago. This has been such a pleasurable day and I'm glad I decided to revisit this ancient entheogen. Having some slight visuals and the world seems to be slightly waving back and forth, everything looks very vibrant to me right now.

4:06 - just finished making love to my Wife and oh boy was that intense. The tactile sensation felt noticeably increased and the orgasm was fantastic. The mental imagery when I used my eyes of making all of these sexy poses only made the session all that more enjoyable. Laying back on the couch I feel a surge of relaxation washing over me.

4:40 - Just plugged 50mgs of this Cathinone stimulant/empathogen and the combination of the two is so euphoric and rushy. The ID of that compound is still awaiting to be confirmed but it's suspected to be Ephylone. The vendor it was acquired from has since then become sketchy and been called out by members on the scene.

5:17 - got off the phone with my inlaws me and my Wife had been face timing. Such a good conversation I love the two of them so much and we have all been talking everyday in these troubled time. After I got off the phone I plugged another 60mgs of the Cathinone but from here on out any redose I take is gonna be orally so I wont comedown so hard later on tonight.

5:32 - took another 60mgs orally to help smoothen out the crash because it wears off super fast when you plug the stuff. Gonna try and bot redose anymore for two hours if I can make it. Also had 400mgs of L-Arginine to keep my blood pressure as lower as possible during the night. Feel so good right now this is the most Empathogenic drug experience I've had in a long time and I needed it dearly.

6:30 - so glad I dropped that oral dose when I did because it really turned it up even furthur and I'm leveling off into a steady peak. Feels so good and I still have like 700mgs of the stuff left so I can really get a nice feel for the drug. It's pretty strong stuff and I'm sure that also has to do with my complete lack of tolerance to this family of compounds righ now. No need to redose anytime soon I'm grooving right now.

7:05 - well just decided to dose another 60mgs alongside 400mgs L-Arginine and 400mgs of L-Theanine definently starting to feel
the comedown so I decided to be ahead of the game should be back up again soon. I'm going to start staggering Gabapentin taking it every 30mins. That's one of my favorites to use alongside of stimulants. Finding it hard to follow the televison program we are watching my mind is moving a thousand miles an hour. Just agitating all the laundry in the bins picking it slightly and wringing the water back in the tub srkpping the clothes and picking up more . This is the perfect thing for me to do all stimmed out like this, lol. Have the tubs right in front of our couch so I dont have to travel anywhere in the house, lol.

7:45 - Well the best part of the peak has past and I'm pretty much just chasing it now I think had 300mgs more Gabapentin just now and 30mgs of Ephylone. Possibly might do a little more in a hour but right now im eating some stuffed cabbage I got from the hot section of the Russian food store and drinking alot of Water, it's pretty delicious. Have a feeling that once the Gabapentin starts to really show its effects the mixture is gonna be nice whenever I mix that with Amphetamine or Cocaine I have nice time kicking back in the crib. Gotta make sure I stay hydrated because I have been sweating profusely all day long to the point I had to change my t-shirt and put on a thick flannel and a pullover because I felt cold as soon as the roll started for some reason when while I was on only Amanita's it seemed like a reasonable temp in the house. Snuggly with a blanket over my shoulders at the moment.

8:45 - you've guessed it I dropped 75mgs more of the Ephylone and 1,500mgs of Gabapentin. Having so much fucking fun right now listening to music that Amanita Muscaria was such a great launching pad. It's like I soared from a dream straight on up into heaven. I'm zooming so fast this anamanaguchi album is the perfect music for me right now I'm so deeply in the zone right now I can feel every beat move thru every diber of my being. Could see this mush mash of drugz I'm on as the perfect chemi chemical ally at a Rave or festival like Electric Zoo here in Brooklyn. Last year I was only on 2C-D which was great but this may have been even more Wild.

10:30 - the Gabapentin made this feel so much smoother and I'm riding this wave of electric feel good loving all night. Just had 1,200mgs more of the Gabbies and 75mgs more of that tasty Cathinone and I'm thinking about plugging one last dose in a hour and then calling it a night. Doubt I'll be falling asleep anytime soon tho I'm having the time of my life right now. Chatting with friends and family and just savoring the moment, life is such a beautiful gift isn't it my friends.

₩€◇ WiTHiN thE MiDNiGHt HoUR ◇ €₩

Alex-Grey-Seraphic-Transport1-docking-in-the-third-eye.jpg

75mgs Ephylone
600mgs Gabapentin
425mgs L-Theanine
300mgs L-Arginine

Well in the witching hour I have taken the last doses of drugz will be permitted in this day of blissful release quite easily described as some hedonistic pursuit by a pharmacological enthusiast with dreams big as mountains iN SeARcH oF tHe GrAiL to allow the chemical wizards experience to embrace Nirvana with but a taste of a compound...

But sadly my friends even tho this concoction was loving and sweet it is my purpose and neverending pursuit to find our species Soma as the ones before us called it and my search will continue. But I did learn some very important things one of which the Amanita Muscaria is nothing to fear. Even with doses up to a half an ounce it was transparent in the body. Showing me its warm and loving touch with a distinct euphoria and a sensation as if I was floating I'd felt s ok calm and at peace. It was sedating but not in a bad way slightly similar to a benzodiazepine but not as forceful. It was such a dreamy drug and when I'd close my mind I'd cycle through mental images of landscapes I've seen and some unknown and they were vivid and filled with life. With a smile for hours across my face is when my Wife approached me with a question I want expecting. And she asked if she could eat the rest this weekend so she can know how it feels.

I'm very proud of her for some reason even psychonauts hesitate to eat these ancient and wise gifts from Gaia, there is much more to this fungus and I plan on acquiring more and going out furthur by taking 20 grams only staggered throughout the day to ease the digestion. And then aMidSt the peak I pulled out the Ephylone and began the binge. The Mushrooms smooth and dreamy touch gave the stimulating cathinone some smoother ways to which it may envelope you in its loving embrace. When I would begin to comedown from the plugged or oral doses it wasn't as emotionally draining as just taking that drug on it's own. The Amanita's provided a comforting layer of protection and it was more of a personal choice then a compulsion to do more. This has been very special day for me and I hope that you enjoy my story. With love and lite, and free love for all. My heart is an open book and you can send me PM's anytime and I'll be there to listen.

tHe ReDosE PhEnOmENoN iS REaL

17554482-1788793138114823-8995091326595002106-n.jpg

2:19am - gave it my best and read and texted for the last two hours gliding back down not so bad but a compulsion came over to chase that feeling again. Speeding like a bullet train and completely wide awake when the clock struck 2am I dosed 90mgs the most hefty dose of the night and once again alongside 900mgs of Gabapentin well just because. It's not like I do this often everyone deserves to get a little closer to the loving spot inside us all. I've had so much fun talking with people tonight and I got alot of things off my chest which have been repressed for years. I've become very close to a dear friend of mine and I'm eternally grateful for there support and I'm sure you know who you are love.

Starting to fill rushy euphoria building back up again its about time for tasty treat to work it magik on this thirsty man from the Cosmo's seeking the novelty in all it's forms to understand its intentions. Through trial and error I've found drugs to be the most reliable vessel for my quest with psychedelics reliable ability to peel back the layers of the onion and reveal the truth that's within. I'm so wacked out on drugs, what a rambling looney toon but just know I love you all wish the best for you and yours.

6:30am ~ I have two decent doses of Ephylone left and each one lasts about two hours before you start coming down but I ate like 4 grams of Gabapentin, a gram of L-Theanine and about a gram and a half if L-Arginine so even the crash is pretty smooth but I just wanna keep going and listening to electronic music disco wonderful blabbering to anybody who will listen. I'm Euphoric as fuck tonight its been a blast and I disnt even gk anywhere I feel like inside the songs and everyone I PMed on her tonight I felt closer than ever before. Let's keep it going please for Cosmic's sake. This has been one of the best nights I've had in awhile and I just wanna thank the precious Mushrooms that kicked off this binge with bang.

<>{}¤ tHe BEnefiTs oF a PsYcHeDeLiC LiFeSTyLE ¤{}<>

17458427-1789904364670367-4367785787122914418-n.jpg

Before I begin I'm going to take just 70mgs more of the Cathinone to get the thought process moving at lighting speed with sharpened intensity and a crystal clear focus and luckily I have one more dose left of the same weight and I'm gonna try and space this out well and take advantage of the situation and listen to some music and embrace the meaning behind the lyrics because it's true in life you must always look for the good side within the message of I wanna pass on through my stories and life is it always gets better and the world could be yours if you reach out and take it. Listened to this song repeatedly tonight its such a beautiful masterpiece in its arrangements of sounds as it allows your mind to enter into a more psychedelic state and have a taste of true freedom if but only for a little while.

Have a human life is only a part of our journey when we pass on and become one with the infinite is when the ecstasy takes place when you finally realize we are all one in the same just reflecting the image of the all powerful force that runs through the grass and trees and flowers.

And we came from Stardust and as did all forms of life here on this planet and the barriers people put up are illusions. They only way to see the real truth is by peeling back the veil with the aid of Psychedelics. It's the answer to all of our worlds problems hopefully this virus will cause some of sheep to allow their conciousness to open at least a little bit and learn how we are connected to all and have to stop trashing our home because it truly is our Mother. I've been in here presence and was overwhelmed by her love and the beauty of the Forest on a high dose of seeds containing LSA's which are accessible to all with a search on your phone. Those 10 little Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds produced a change in me that lasts to this very day, was probably the most important day of my life when I had a true connection to the Collective Consciousness and that is a gift that b ok amount of money can buy.

I've probably tripped close to a thousand times st this point and I could probably pick out 3 of those trips that were so influential that I dedicated my life to this what I'm doing now. Exploring different drugs and combining them in ways that are unfamiliar to me because it is within the unknown we will find the answers and end up learning more about the possibilities and limits these substances can be taken to without serious risk or harm. Doing Bio-Essays on novel drugs never tested before on animals or man in some cases is a risky business but I try and be vigilant in my researching and choose things that are close enough molecularly to where the toxicity of such things can be assessed

Always ask questions it's what this forum is meant for because the answer you get may be a piece of information that prevents you harm and you'll continue on this journey through a chemical wonderland and see the universe transform before your closed eyelids after you inhale your 3rd hit of N,N-Dimethyltryptamine and experience levels of consciousness and pleasure brainwashed fools couldn't comprehend.

Those who follow the path will be the top herd and be so much furthur advanced when the stragglers finally catch on because the leaders of these nations can no longer deny the proof. It will be our duty to teach them and share the cup and as they drink from the chalice the Lysergamides infused in the nectar will allow them to be in the presence of powerful interdimensional entities and they are as real as you and me. The human senses are not able to pick up all portions of reality in the sober state. But if you consume a little bit of Psilocybin Mushrooms only a gram the first time to get your toes wet you will be able to see there is something more latch onto my words.

For those who have already been turned on so to speak based on what Leary spoke about and preached to the masses the world did turn and what he wished for has finally, I'd say at this point we have dropped out at this point and when we begin to rebuild try and teach others about the power of these things to heal your soul and grant you the ability to love eternally.

And a last rant concerning those powers at be that still wish to crush the movement it's such a pity you wish to persecute people for a victimless crime, when a person makes a choice to be involved with healing people with Psychedelics their mind body and soul is being put in jeopardy in these times at the risk of being sacrificed. And by the incredible acts of bravery they carry out and the ones beyond the veil helping them carry out their literally planetary service granting them access to these sacraments to heal the troubled people of the world and at the same time allowing the rest of us to see things from a different perspective and form our own opinions and beliefs.

All of your governments reaction is to put a person in a cage for doing what i see as some of the most important missions a person can undertake doing on this planet is just evil, and it's disgusting. So we should always show love and respect for our comrades who have had to pay a price for allowing you all to put those blotters on your tongue's over the years. Nick Sand is like a prophet to me and I have such deep respect for him and all of the other LSD Chemists in the world out there in hiding. Continue your good work and as you can see the rest of them are slowly waking up, let's hope its not too late. It's a prime time to flood the streets again and begin frameworks of the largest psychedelic revolution of all time, the one that overthrows the tired old system meant to control us and follow in line.

Just a rant I've been wanting to throw out there it sickens me to think of the casualties of this war on conciousness. They are truly afraid because if everyone in the world of the proper age and mental fortitude did drop Acid at once there would surely be a paradigm shift and we would enter a new era of Love and Respect forpwraobal freedom and choice and get ride of all these guns and war machines because we are only killing our brothers and sisters we have long lost do to this construct of greed built from the bloodthirsty pursuit of money in our materialistic capitalist society.

°☆° mOMeNtO tO pUsH tHe EnVeLOpE aNd gReEt yOuR FeArS WitH a SmiLE °☆°

March 27th, 2020

10:15am - Close to an hour ago I'd swallowed the last of my Cathinone in which I was caught iN tHe HeAvEnLy BiNgE and in a moment of clarity i saw the answer clear as day and it would solve any set backs I may face due to the lack of sleep from gurning all through the night it's an amazing ally of mine a Phenethylamine known to us all as DOC and its quite possibly my favorite drug I've ever encountered. I put the amount of solution that would be equivalent to roughly 2mgs in the bottom of a glass and filled it with water the 1.5ml's of Vodka it was dissolved could barely tasted as I gulped it down quickly. And then refilled the cup to make sure I get every drop of my most precious drug. Within an hour I should feel the stimulating energy it provides flowing through me, it's the best drug at allowing you to push thru days and night I've ever tasted. I'd recently inged on it for 5 days and remained awake the entire time a month or so two ago it was quiet a wacky week to say the least.

11:00am ~ like usual this stuff is hitting me fast I can feel the Phenethylamine starting to work its wonders. It's almost like the feeling if a soft silk blanket moving across my skin. It's a comforting glow from the beginning to the end with DOC I d ol mt get the restless comeup some speak of it literally any negative aspects of the trip it's just pure love and euphoria from the moment it starts making love to those receptors in my tripped out brain. Couldn't even fathom explaining the chemical onslaught that poor guy has been thru during the hedonistic moments of my life. Because like Hunter said if you have a drug collection your tendency is to try and push it as far as it can go, and I've had a few large ones in the past but my gluttonous nature and giving nature will always cause them to slide threw my fingers and into my mouth and those of who I hold dear to my heart.

6:00pm - Really wiped out it was heavy binge and it's timeffor me to rest up a few days and let my body rest. Had to work through a wicked crash this afternoon but some FAA Phenibut and Olanzapine took the edge off and in just gonna spend the rest of the night vegging out on the couch till I take it down a little earlier than normal as I've been up a long time. It's been real fam and I hope you all enjoy the read, till the next time my friends this space ranger is heading off to dreamland.

•●• inevitably the end, but the beginning of beyond •●•

Lve & Lite,
°☆°☆° Cosmic Charlie °☆°☆°

Last edited:
Cool story bro, literally lol. If the cathinone turns out to not be ephylone will you seek to get what ever it was?

Also love that Hamiltons Pharm. episode on amintas. "Why are you eating magic mushrooms, If you don't believe in magic?" fucking brilliant lol

Cool story bro, literally lol. If the cathinone turns out to not be ephylone will you seek to get what ever it was?

Also love that Hamiltons Pharm. episode on amintas. "Why are you eating magic mushrooms, If you don't believe in magic?" fucking brilliant lol

Deff would seek it out again because whatever it was it's way better than Cocaine for instance and the duration is long like I didn't seriously crashing till till like 1pm or 2pm and I'd taken the last dose at 9 o'clock in the morning. It was a really Euphoric drug and I'm so grateful my friend stayed up till 5am to text with me because I needed an outlet seriously bad. And then I just kept listening to music and dancing around it was such a good time.

Going to be trying Isopropylphenidate today for the first time so I will be putting up a report on that one in the near future as well. With all this time being shut in I may as well start writing about some of these drug experiences I have all the time.

That's for sure man! definitely got a lot of time on my receptors these days lol

Wow, where no man has gone before (or ever again) eh Charlie? :D Nice report. I could feel it at times. When I finally do get to Amanita's I will try them alone first off. Although most things I use alone and only combine cannabis with them. I am a purist that way. Never mixed say acid and mushrooms although watched many people do that. But I love reading reports where people mix and experiment.

@JackARoe I can understand that. Unless its a perfect combo like say mdma and lsd, most substances are best appreciated on their own, or with your normal cannabis or prescription regimen. Back in the day I was all in for getting as fucked up as I can, but see now I was not respecting my chemicals and they in turn did not respect me.

Learning is fun! lol

March 26th, 2020
*A small portion of the Ephylone used in this experience is being sent to lab to confirm identity, the vendor has became a shady thief and wouldn't refund one of the products that i had separate issues with. Will have to update the report if it turns out to be another substance. Sorry for the confusion that causessadly it will be easily a month before I heat back about the results it moves at a slow pace*

°☆°☆° tHe ANciEnT GiFt aNd SyNTHetiC WoNdERs °☆°☆°

Optimized-20200326-131350.jpg

This is a tale of my experience with Amanita Muscaria an old medicine and spiritual teacher. And how I blended it with a novel synthetic
Euphoriant called Ephylone or of a breathern in it's family.

1:09 - just swallowed 8 grams of Amanita Muscaria which I'd taken the time and placed the Mushrooms into gelcaps to avoid the taste. Put on the episode of Hammilitons Pharmacopeia about them to give my Wife an idea of the substance I will be exploring this afternoon.

1:28 - made a hazelnut espresso with warmed milk and sugar to sip on while I wait for the effects to take hold. And had a gelcap with 417mgs of L-Theanine to smooth out any jitters brought on by the caffeine. Also should help calm my nerves while I anxiously await the mushroom to reveal it's true nature.

1:52 - Beginning to feel a mild sedation and somewhat "floaty" sensation. Slight mood lift and a definite sense of euphoria emanating from my being. Just breathing feels very nice and chatting with my Wife is quite enjoyable. She is beginning to prepare some ingredients for the dinner we will cook later on tonight, will be having some stuffed peppers.

2:20 - just went ahead and weighed out an additional 6 grams of aminata's and placed them into two parachutes I chewed up and swallowed. Having them wrapped up in the sheet of toilet paper masked the flavor well tho they didnt taste to bad when they broke open before I quickly swallowed them. The dreamy nature of this drug is very pleasant and I'm reacting very well. Would like to push things a little furthur and I believe this will allow the trip to more fully devel

3:30 - this is such a nice drug I have that floaty euphoria moving through me becoming much stronger than before. It feels very similar to the high from a benzodiazepine and as many of you know they are one of my favorite drugs. I feel so relaxed right now. Been washing all of our clothes in big storage containers due to the laundromats being closed from coronavirus. Using a bar of soap to agitate and deeply wash this act is very calming and brings to mind how people use to take care of this choir years ago. This has been such a pleasurable day and I'm glad I decided to revisit this ancient entheogen. Having some slight visuals and the world seems to be slightly waving back and forth, everything looks very vibrant to me right now.

4:06 - just finished making love to my Wife and oh boy was that intense. The tactile sensation felt noticeably increased and the orgasm was fantastic. The mental imagery when I used my eyes of making all of these sexy poses only made the session all that more enjoyable. Laying back on the couch I feel a surge of relaxation washing over me.

4:40 - Just plugged 50mgs of this Cathinone stimulant/empathogen and the combination of the two is so euphoric and rushy. The ID of that compound is still awaiting to be confirmed but it's suspected to be Ephylone. The vendor it was acquired from has since then become sketchy and been called out by members on the scene.

5:17 - got off the phone with my inlaws me and my Wife had been face timing. Such a good conversation I love the two of them so much and we have all been talking everyday in these troubled time. After I got off the phone I plugged another 60mgs of the Cathinone but from here on out any redose I take is gonna be orally so I wont comedown so hard later on tonight.

5:32 - took another 60mgs orally to help smoothen out the crash because it wears off super fast when you plug the stuff. Gonna try and bot redose anymore for two hours if I can make it. Also had 400mgs of L-Arginine to keep my blood pressure as lower as possible during the night. Feel so good right now this is the most Empathogenic drug experience I've had in a long time and I needed it dearly.

6:30 - so glad I dropped that oral dose when I did because it really turned it up even furthur and I'm leveling off into a steady peak. Feels so good and I still have like 700mgs of the stuff left so I can really get a nice feel for the drug. It's pretty strong stuff and I'm sure that also has to do with my complete lack of tolerance to this family of compounds righ now. No need to redose anytime soon I'm grooving right now.

7:05 - well just decided to dose another 60mgs alongside 400mgs L-Arginine and 400mgs of L-Theanine definently starting to feel
the comedown so I decided to be ahead of the game should be back up again soon. I'm going to start staggering Gabapentin taking it every 30mins. That's one of my favorites to use alongside of stimulants. Finding it hard to follow the televison program we are watching my mind is moving a thousand miles an hour. Just agitating all the laundry in the bins picking it slightly and wringing the water back in the tub srkpping the clothes and picking up more . This is the perfect thing for me to do all stimmed out like this, lol. Have the tubs right in front of our couch so I dont have to travel anywhere in the house, lol.

7:45 - Well the best part of the peak has past and I'm pretty much just chasing it now I think had 300mgs more Gabapentin just now and 30mgs of Ephylone. Possibly might do a little more in a hour but right now im eating some stuffed cabbage I got from the hot section of the Russian food store and drinking alot of Water, it's pretty delicious. Have a feeling that once the Gabapentin starts to really show its effects the mixture is gonna be nice whenever I mix that with Amphetamine or Cocaine I have nice time kicking back in the crib. Gotta make sure I stay hydrated because I have been sweating profusely all day long to the point I had to change my t-shirt and put on a thick flannel and a pullover because I felt cold as soon as the roll started for some reason when while I was on only Amanita's it seemed like a reasonable temp in the house. Snuggly with a blanket over my shoulders at the moment.

8:45 - you've guessed it I dropped 75mgs more of the Ephylone and 1,500mgs of Gabapentin. Having so much fucking fun right now listening to music that Amanita Muscaria was such a great launching pad. It's like I soared from a dream straight on up into heaven. I'm zooming so fast this anamanaguchi album is the perfect music for me right now I'm so deeply in the zone right now I can feel every beat move thru every diber of my being. Could see this mush mash of drugz I'm on as the perfect chemi chemical ally at a Rave or festival like Electric Zoo here in Brooklyn. Last year I was only on 2C-D which was great but this may have been even more Wild.

10:30 - the Gabapentin made this feel so much smoother and I'm riding this wave of electric feel good loving all night. Just had 1,200mgs more of the Gabbies and 75mgs more of that tasty Cathinone and I'm thinking about plugging one last dose in a hour and then calling it a night. Doubt I'll be falling asleep anytime soon tho I'm having the time of my life right now. Chatting with friends and family and just savoring the moment, life is such a beautiful gift isn't it my friends.

₩€◇ WiTHiN thE MiDNiGHt HoUR ◇ €₩

Alex-Grey-Seraphic-Transport1-docking-in-the-third-eye.jpg

75mgs Ephylone
600mgs Gabapentin
425mgs L-Theanine
300mgs L-Arginine

Well in the witching hour I have taken the last doses of drugz will be permitted in this day of blissful release quite easily described as some hedonistic pursuit by a pharmacological enthusiast with dreams big as mountains iN SeARcH oF tHe GrAiL to allow the chemical wizards experience to embrace Nirvana with but a taste of a compound...

But sadly my friends even tho this concoction was loving and sweet it is my purpose and neverending pursuit to find our species Soma as the ones before us called it and my search will continue. But I did learn some very important things one of which the Amanita Muscaria is nothing to fear. Even with doses up to a half an ounce it was transparent in the body. Showing me its warm and loving touch with a distinct euphoria and a sensation as if I was floating I'd felt s ok calm and at peace. It was sedating but not in a bad way slightly similar to a benzodiazepine but not as forceful. It was such a dreamy drug and when I'd close my mind I'd cycle through mental images of landscapes I've seen and some unknown and they were vivid and filled with life. With a smile for hours across my face is when my Wife approached me with a question I want expecting. And she asked if she could eat the rest this weekend so she can know how it feels.

I'm very proud of her for some reason even psychonauts hesitate to eat these ancient and wise gifts from Gaia, there is much more to this fungus and I plan on acquiring more and going out furthur by taking 20 grams only staggered throughout the day to ease the digestion. And then aMidSt the peak I pulled out the Ephylone and began the binge. The Mushrooms smooth and dreamy touch gave the stimulating cathinone some smoother ways to which it may envelope you in its loving embrace. When I would begin to comedown from the plugged or oral doses it wasn't as emotionally draining as just taking that drug on it's own. The Amanita's provided a comforting layer of protection and it was more of a personal choice then a compulsion to do more. This has been very special day for me and I hope that you enjoy my story. With love and lite, and free love for all. My heart is an open book and you can send me PM's anytime and I'll be there to listen.

tHe ReDosE PhEnOmENoN iS REaL

17554482-1788793138114823-8995091326595002106-n.jpg

2:19am - gave it my best and read and texted for the last two hours gliding back down not so bad but a compulsion came over to chase that feeling again. Speeding like a bullet train and completely wide awake when the clock struck 2am I dosed 90mgs the most hefty dose of the night and once again alongside 900mgs of Gabapentin well just because. It's not like I do this often everyone deserves to get a little closer to the loving spot inside us all. I've had so much fun talking with people tonight and I got alot of things off my chest which have been repressed for years. I've become very close to a dear friend of mine and I'm eternally grateful for there support and I'm sure you know who you are love.

Starting to fill rushy euphoria building back up again its about time for tasty treat to work it magik on this thirsty man from the Cosmo's seeking the novelty in all it's forms to understand its intentions. Through trial and error I've found drugs to be the most reliable vessel for my quest with psychedelics reliable ability to peel back the layers of the onion and reveal the truth that's within. I'm so wacked out on drugs, what a rambling looney toon but just know I love you all wish the best for you and yours.

6:30am ~ I have two decent doses of Ephylone left and each one lasts about two hours before you start coming down but I ate like 4 grams of Gabapentin, a gram of L-Theanine and about a gram and a half if L-Arginine so even the crash is pretty smooth but I just wanna keep going and listening to electronic music disco wonderful blabbering to anybody who will listen. I'm Euphoric as fuck tonight its been a blast and I disnt even gk anywhere I feel like inside the songs and everyone I PMed on her tonight I felt closer than ever before. Let's keep it going please for Cosmic's sake. This has been one of the best nights I've had in awhile and I just wanna thank the precious Mushrooms that kicked off this binge with bang.

<>{}¤ tHe BEnefiTs oF a PsYcHeDeLiC LiFeSTyLE ¤{}<>

17458427-1789904364670367-4367785787122914418-n.jpg

Before I begin I'm going to take just 70mgs more of the Cathinone to get the thought process moving at lighting speed with sharpened intensity and a crystal clear focus and luckily I have one more dose left of the same weight and I'm gonna try and space this out well and take advantage of the situation and listen to some music and embrace the meaning behind the lyrics because it's true in life you must always look for the good side within the message of I wanna pass on through my stories and life is it always gets better and the world could be yours if you reach out and take it. Listened to this song repeatedly tonight its such a beautiful masterpiece in its arrangements of sounds as it allows your mind to enter into a more psychedelic state and have a taste of true freedom if but only for a little while.

Have a human life is only a part of our journey when we pass on and become one with the infinite is when the ecstasy takes place when you finally realize we are all one in the same just reflecting the image of the all powerful force that runs through the grass and trees and flowers.

And we came from Stardust and as did all forms of life here on this planet and the barriers people put up are illusions. They only way to see the real truth is by peeling back the veil with the aid of Psychedelics. It's the answer to all of our worlds problems hopefully this virus will cause some of sheep to allow their conciousness to open at least a little bit and learn how we are connected to all and have to stop trashing our home because it truly is our Mother. I've been in here presence and was overwhelmed by her love and the beauty of the Forest on a high dose of seeds containing LSA's which are accessible to all with a search on your phone. Those 10 little Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds produced a change in me that lasts to this very day, was probably the most important day of my life when I had a true connection to the Collective Consciousness and that is a gift that b ok amount of money can buy.

I've probably tripped close to a thousand times st this point and I could probably pick out 3 of those trips that were so influential that I dedicated my life to this what I'm doing now. Exploring different drugs and combining them in ways that are unfamiliar to me because it is within the unknown we will find the answers and end up learning more about the possibilities and limits these substances can be taken to without serious risk or harm. Doing Bio-Essays on novel drugs never tested before on animals or man in some cases is a risky business but I try and be vigilant in my researching and choose things that are close enough molecularly to where the toxicity of such things can be assessed

Always ask questions it's what this forum is meant for because the answer you get may be a piece of information that prevents you harm and you'll continue on this journey through a chemical wonderland and see the universe transform before your closed eyelids after you inhale your 3rd hit of N,N-Dimethyltryptamine and experience levels of consciousness and pleasure brainwashed fools couldn't comprehend.

Those who follow the path will be the top herd and be so much furthur advanced when the stragglers finally catch on because the leaders of these nations can no longer deny the proof. It will be our duty to teach them and share the cup and as they drink from the chalice the Lysergamides infused in the nectar will allow them to be in the presence of powerful interdimensional entities and they are as real as you and me. The human senses are not able to pick up all portions of reality in the sober state. But if you consume a little bit of Psilocybin Mushrooms only a gram the first time to get your toes wet you will be able to see there is something more latch onto my words.

For those who have already been turned on so to speak based on what Leary spoke about and preached to the masses the world did turn and what he wished for has finally, I'd say at this point we have dropped out at this point and when we begin to rebuild try and teach others about the power of these things to heal your soul and grant you the ability to love eternally.

And a last rant concerning those powers at be that still wish to crush the movement it's such a pity you wish to persecute people for a victimless crime, when a person makes a choice to be involved with healing people with Psychedelics their mind body and soul is being put in jeopardy in these times at the risk of being sacrificed. And by the incredible acts of bravery they carry out and the ones beyond the veil helping them carry out their literally planetary service granting them access to these sacraments to heal the troubled people of the world and at the same time allowing the rest of us to see things from a different perspective and form our own opinions and beliefs.

All of your governments reaction is to put a person in a cage for doing what i see as some of the most important missions a person can undertake doing on this planet is just evil, and it's disgusting. So we should always show love and respect for our comrades who have had to pay a price for allowing you all to put those blotters on your tongue's over the years. Nick Sand is like a prophet to me and I have such deep respect for him and all of the other LSD Chemists in the world out there in hiding. Continue your good work and as you can see the rest of them are slowly waking up, let's hope its not too late. It's a prime time to flood the streets again and begin frameworks of the largest psychedelic revolution of all time, the one that overthrows the tired old system meant to control us and follow in line.

Just a rant I've been wanting to throw out there it sickens me to think of the casualties of this war on conciousness. They are truly afraid because if everyone in the world of the proper age and mental fortitude did drop Acid at once there would surely be a paradigm shift and we would enter a new era of Love and Respect forpwraobal freedom and choice and get ride of all these guns and war machines because we are only killing our brothers and sisters we have long lost do to this construct of greed built from the bloodthirsty pursuit of money in our materialistic capitalist society.

°☆° mOMeNtO tO pUsH tHe EnVeLOpE aNd gReEt yOuR FeArS WitH a SmiLE °☆°

March 27th, 2020

10:15am - Close to an hour ago I'd swallowed the last of my Cathinone in which I was caught iN tHe HeAvEnLy BiNgE and in a moment of clarity i saw the answer clear as day and it would solve any set backs I may face due to the lack of sleep from gurning all through the night it's an amazing ally of mine a Phenethylamine known to us all as DOC and its quite possibly my favorite drug I've ever encountered. I put the amount of solution that would be equivalent to roughly 2mgs in the bottom of a glass and filled it with water the 1.5ml's of Vodka it was dissolved could barely tasted as I gulped it down quickly. And then refilled the cup to make sure I get every drop of my most precious drug. Within an hour I should feel the stimulating energy it provides flowing through me, it's the best drug at allowing you to push thru days and night I've ever tasted. I'd recently inged on it for 5 days and remained awake the entire time a month or so two ago it was quiet a wacky week to say the least.

11:00am ~ like usual this stuff is hitting me fast I can feel the Phenethylamine starting to work its wonders. It's almost like the feeling if a soft silk blanket moving across my skin. It's a comforting glow from the beginning to the end with DOC I d ol mt get the restless comeup some speak of it literally any negative aspects of the trip it's just pure love and euphoria from the moment it starts making love to those receptors in my tripped out brain. Couldn't even fathom explaining the chemical onslaught that poor guy has been thru during the hedonistic moments of my life. Because like Hunter said if you have a drug collection your tendency is to try and push it as far as it can go, and I've had a few large ones in the past but my gluttonous nature and giving nature will always cause them to slide threw my fingers and into my mouth and those of who I hold dear to my heart.

6:00pm - Really wiped out it was heavy binge and it's timeffor me to rest up a few days and let my body rest. Had to work through a wicked crash this afternoon but some FAA Phenibut and Olanzapine took the edge off and in just gonna spend the rest of the night vegging out on the couch till I take it down a little earlier than normal as I've been up a long time. It's been real fam and I hope you all enjoy the read, till the next time my friends this space ranger is heading off to dreamland.

•●• inevitably the end, but the beginning of beyond •●•

Lve & Lite,
°☆°☆° Cosmic Charlie °☆°☆°

Hello kiddo,just trying a bitter of doc,last Tim I tried it was sullied but other chems!will be nice to see,feel etc,tired from no sleep last night,shall see what prevails!

That's one hell of a unique combination of drugs. Combining amanitas with a stimulant never really crossed my mind. I find the dreamy sedating effects of amanitas to be the most enjoyable part. I've got a lot of amanitas sitting around, so I may try combining them with a stimulant at some point. That binge was awesome sounding, especially considering I would have expected the combination to be miserable. You've definitely given me food for thought for a trip sometime in the future.

Have you ever mixed amanitas with anything else and had a wonderful experience? Generally, the only things I mixed with amanitas are cannabis and a bit of smoked datura leaf to help both the nausea I get from amanitas and minimize the amount of excess salivation. It

Amanita's are a really intresting substance and finxd them to be dreamy sedative, sometimes euphoric. I was so out there when i made this report and yeah it was an epic time for sure. I've combined Amanita's and Cannabis before to good effect like you mentioned but this was the first time putting them in combo. Some other ones i would be intrested in trying.

Amanita's + 6-APB

Amanita's + 2C-B

Amanita's + 4-AcO-DMT

Amanita's + LSD

Amanita's + Mescaline

Im really curious and maybe in the spring i will play around with them more. But right now i have some new synthetic stuff lined up to explore. Personally i didnt really get nausea from them and im thankful cuz i hear it could be a problem. Ordered some Datura seeds not long ago and they never showed up, im curious about combining that with psychedelics also.

Amanita's are a really intresting substance and finxd them to be dreamy sedative, sometimes euphoric. I was so out there when i made this report and yeah it was an epic time for sure. I've combined Amanita's and Cannabis before to good effect like you mentioned but this was the first time putting them in combo. Some other ones i would be intrested in trying.

Amanita's + 6-APB

Amanita's + 2C-B

Amanita's + 4-AcO-DMT

Amanita's + LSD

Amanita's + Mescaline

Im really curious and maybe in the spring i will play around with them more. But right now i have some new synthetic stuff lined up to explore. Personally i didnt really get nausea from them and im thankful cuz i hear it could be a problem. Ordered some Datura seeds not long ago and they never showed up, im curious about combining that with psychedelics also.
Smoked datura flower is pretty effective as an anti-emetic, but that's the totality of my experience with it. I have considered adding a small amount to a san pedro preparation, but to even consider it, I would need to slowly titrate up from a minuscule amount to the point where effects become apparent and use that as a guide to determine how much would be too much to combine with anything else.

It does seem like a threshold dose of datura could be an interesting adjuvant to San pedro. I would definitely attempt to not use a dose that results in complete delirium.

Have Tricho cacti even combined with scopolamine, atropine, or any other deleriant plant, to good effect?

My safest option for an experiment similar to this would probably be pharmaceutical scopolamine so that your doses could be consistent and controlled much more effectively than with raw plant material. I have six scopolamine patches, 1.5mg each that I got for nausea, but I never tried using them.

Maybe I'll put them to use someday...

Last edited:
I am periodically attracted to the idea of microdoses of datura as a dream enhancer (like a couple of seeds)... I have heard it is really good for that. But the idea of ingesting any amount of it scares me.

A hit or two of datura does wonders for cactus related nausea, but I think 4 hits is the most I've taken in a sitting and if it had any psychoactivity at that dose, it was entirely overwhelmed by the Peruvian Torch or blended so seamlessly into what I was already on the the effect was rendered imperceptible.

I've used a hit or two on a number of occasions, some not psychoactive compound related, and even then felt no effects beyond less nausea and minor bronchodilation. IIRC, there was a prescription for a datura related smoked product meant to treat asthma before modern bronchodilators were created. "Asthmador" or something similar to that. Knowing that bit of history made me much less hesitation to try tiny amounts smoked, knowing the odds of a terrible result was as minimal as is possible when working with tropane rich plants.

If I were ever to try a psychoactive dose, I think I'd smoke it. Its easier to modulate your dose that way. Just take 2 hits, wait 10 minutes, and if nothing is noticeable, take 2 more and so on until I was undeniably altered and stop smoking for a bit to determine a rough duration for the smoked roa.

Someday maybe... I'll have to harvest some next year when I'm in WI visiting family. "Thornapple" grows all over the place there.

Jimson Weed grows around here, back when i was in school growing up a group of four kids broke open bunch of pods anf atr unknown quantity of seeds. All of them died anf it wasn't a pretty way to go from what i heard. I used to know this one forest on the outskirts of a park where it grew in abundance. Ive always been kinda nervous after what happened to them and id obviously just start with one seed and work up. Too bad Bluelight wasn't around then this may have been pre-erowid also.

Im assuming the person who told the kids they can get high on ot felt horrible, such a tragic situation. Around that time another kid got found with garbage bag he was spraying paint in huffing, parents found him dead with paint all over his face. Needless to say the D.A.R.E. program in our school district had a field day with these events, sorry for the morbid post but i thought you may find it interesting.

Last edited: