• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Am I wrong?

Ihmbcm

Greenlighter
Hi guys,

I originally posted a longer version of this in a different forum and got put in my place really quickly,.everyone was very non-supportive of my feelings. It was just a vent post, this person was not told anything I was venting about...

I have a very very old childhood friend (I'm 40 btw) who I've reconnected with who does pills. She has a setup for her personal use, a monthly thing where she buys her neighbors rx. Every once in awhile if she feels like it and it's available and convenient for he she'll hook me up from someone else, skimming off the top of course.

I pretty much have no one else, unless I want to pay insane prices.

I had texted her a week ago, she said I'll call my guy and let you know tonight or tomorrow. So of course a week goes by and I text again. She says I'm sorry my guy had a bunch of d's but I was having my carpet cleaned and he sold them by the time I got there.

I was so frustrated. I was nice, said that's ok, but I asked her if she would ask her guy if I could have his number, that I know she's super busy and doesn't have time for this.

Which is true. I still haven't gotten a response. I'm thinking she is trying to figure out a way to keep being the middle man so she can get something out of it, but like I said she never comes through unless she absolutely feels like it.

I still don't know what she'll say. She will probably pretend she didn't get my text which she has been known to do. So, do you guys think I'm out of line feeling like I do?

Last edited:
Yeah, no issues regarding infos, but no sourcing. We are a harm-reduction community, so we keep it that way. I think you are a newbie if you ask this. I would be honest, I can hardly understand a word out of it but somehow I managed to get your point? Hope so. Drug dealers have their own drugs dealers, if you want to hook up with the source itself, you gotta go out there and figure it by yourself. If we were on reddit or other websites, I would've gave you some advices by now as how to hook up and how to talk. But even if.. and here's come's the embarrassing part, even if you hook up with the source you cannot get lower prices. If that person is your friend, the drug dealer itself not the one he has on his corners. Maybe you would get a cut, not much, maybe 2-5$ max. But depends on what type of drugs you buy. What other things.

And like I said, I barely understand what are you saying.

No,that's not really what I was saying. This is a guy, lives not far from her....he sells and she goes to his house. I asked her if she would ask him if we could meet, so I could call him instead of going through her. (She calls him and goes and gets them, then sells them to me.)

Does that make more sense?

I'm too brain burnt but your gut instincts are normally right. But not always.

You know what I mean.

Like there's more hooks out there in the universe. You seem like you probably have your life well put together if you're 40 and not sure how to feel about this (most of us have been around the carousel countless times now).

I'm sorry the original post got so out of hand but you have to realize that no one owes you anything, especially in the world of recreational drug use.

If there's a limited supply then the competition to get that supply is going to fierce, especially when it comes to something so instantly gratifying.

We all get frustrated when our connect won't hit us up but you have to accept that people are going to act in their own interest. It's shitty when you find good stuff but the connection is shit.

She's ignoring your texts because she doesn't want you to have her pills or her connections.

Exactly! I "think" it's bad form to try and step between someone and their connect. As it were, find your own and don't try to bogart on someone elses supplier.

I'm sorry the original post got so out of hand but you have to realize that no one owes you anything, especially in the world of recreational drug use.

If there's a limited supply then the competition to get that supply is going to fierce, especially when it comes to something so instantly gratifying.

We all get frustrated when our connect won't hit us up but you have to accept that people are going to act in their own interest. It's shitty when you find good stuff but the connection is shit.

Could not have said this better myself...

To the OP, you know why she won’t give it to you and it’s all down to greed and/or not wanting the supply to get drained by someone else, aka you.

To move up the ladder you need to make the incentive worth it, and if that doesn’t work then you need to move on. Incentive would be buying her a large amount of product in exchange for the connection that’s the most solid way to go about it.

It’s hard for anyone to turn down a large amount of cash or product if they know it’s as simple as giving a number away. Just be careful and only hook them up after actually meeting the guy.

If not, I hate saying it but I’ve also gone into peoples phones when they weren’t looking and gotten the connect that way. It can go seriously wrong though depending who it is so maybe don’t do that.

Remember you aren’t owed shit, the person with the connect always has the power and you gotta play nice to find a way to move up. If she truly doesn’t want to share she doesn’t have to and feel blessed she helped you at what you claim is cheaper than average prices to begin with.

-GC

The civilized practice is to middleman it for the first couple exchanges and have them break you off a piece, then after that make an introduction. That's how I always did it and that's what I advocate for...but really it was the only solution for me, because I didn't have time to have my schedule constantly revolve around 2 other people's schedules (person who wants drugs and person who has drugs). People who will string you along just so you'll break them off something are no good.