• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Am I the only one..

Went into the health food shop today with my mum, i was about to say to the guy at the counter "do you guys stock 5-htp" but i knew my mum would say "whats that for?" and lead to a horrible place for me to be in :p

^ It's also used for sleeping problems (increased seratonin = sleepiness) among other things.... mild depression etc.

I haven't had eye wobbles in years :( So you aren't the only one in that respect. I don't consider myself to have much tolerance but I have been taking pills for a good 3 years now.

For the 1st 6months on me taking pills i had never experienced eye wobbles, no matter how munted i was. But these days just 2 pills or one very good pill will do it easily...Shouldn't be reverse?

hav any of yas thought about the pills you are takin...

i mean drop a red mitzi if anything double drop a red mitzi see how that goes and if it has any effects?!?! i mean where im chillin l8ly i gutta goto the capital city to get decent shit cuz there is just pure crap goin around here... i mean we dont even get green mitzis anymore, you all must b still feelin sumtin if ya still hooked cuz theres gutta be that feeling u get that keeps u going

double dropping isnt necessarily going to give you eye wobbles at all. it all comes down to the person, and their body's reaction to the pill they are taking. i have double dropped green mitsubishi's, and i still dont get eye wobbles. encouraging double dropping is also not advised, because some people may have an adverse reaction to such a thing, and after all this forum is about harm reduction, not encouraging dangerous behaviour.

it all boils down to common sense really, not that i can talk.... but we all know wut our bodies are capable of and wut expect when it comes to double dropping. some people bodies just arent made out for party drugs fullstop.

I never thought I would end up at the stage of double dropping but lately I need to. A 6 month break is very well needed I think.

Yeh, i'm at the start of a 1 month off everything (including alcohol), and 2 months off biccies and wizz. I just gotta get my hands on some 5htp.

A solution!

I wonder if you've tried meth with pills before i find if i take some meth at the same time or a little before pills that while retaining most of the pill euphoria i also get all the stereotypical effects of energy and wanting to walk around and do all sorts of stuff, im extremely chatty to friends and randoms and i get the urge to dance These days i take meth with my pills more often then not because I don't want to be spending a large portion of a party just sitting on my arse.
I agree with that, meth will get you amovin & adancin, achattin and enthusiastic!
:)