• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Am I overdoing it?

^ hopefully you dont take anything on nye!

You know, for most people, the drugs you listed aint much but with some people i've met over the years, it's too much and it really screws with them. Drugs aren't for everyone, some people shouldn't take them at all. Maybe, without knowing it, you're gurning in everyday life, losing the plot without realising!

I dont think I will be taking anything on NYE since unfortuneatly I work in the hospitality industry and I dont finish work til 3am and have to start again at 12. So NYE doesnt exsist for me.

I know people who smoke 20+ cones a day and pop every week and they maintain strong financial positions and education. It all depends on the person, no one can can tell you your an addict, infact no one can tell you anything about yourself, keep a low profile and make up your own mind and make sure to re-assess your current situation every now and then.

The only person who can tell you're an addict is yourself.
When you take a cold hard look at yourself and ask yourself whatr you're doing and why, also when and how often, is when you can decide if you have a problem.

Keep it to the weekends ;) can't give any better advice!

it doesn't sound like you have a drug problem. As long as you manage your 'habbit' properly then you should continue to be able to operate perfectly well. I think that as long as drugs dont effect your personal, profession, educational lives and financial situation then your fine. Some of my friends drop pills every weekend and some once every 1-2 months and i dont believe any of them have a drug problem because they all have it under control and are able to function properly in day to day life and are mentally stable.

Beech out

Hmmm... my advice regarding work, if any body asks, deny you use... if they press you do the whole "look... i used to have a problem, but i'm seeing help now... i feel i have really turned the corner and i'm getting on top of things"

why? makes the self-righteous pricks feel good about themselves!

As for your so-called 'freinds' who no longer talk to you... develop a new group of people who value you for who you are an not what you do.

Thankfully I have a group of friends (100% of which have taken or do take drugs), who are very supportive. Slowly, but surely, the anti-drug friends are seeing that drugs arent effecting me negitavely and are being forced to admit they might have been wrong.

As for work, I dont think I could tell them I have a problem, because I believe my boss would sack me on the spot; and as I grew up with a lot of the people who I work with/for (its a country pub), it wouldnt only hurt my reputation, but that of my mothers (she would be seen as a bad parent who allowed her son to use drugs), and that isnt something I ever want to do to her.

Jimity said:
Law related question. If I tell my boss that I use e, but it doesnt affect my work or anything, is he allowed to sack me? I'm only a month and a bit from the end of my traineeshit, and I dont want to be sacked so close to the end of hell.
recently this has been a hot topic for new legislation in Aus. i believe that currently it is not grounds for a legal dismissal unless it can be shown that your work performance etc is poor.
i do not however recommend that you discuss personal stuff of this nature with your employer.