• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Am I in trouble or am I just overthinking things?

Pastafarian

Greenlighter
Hey guys, it's been a long time since I posted on here, hope everyone is doing well!
Swim recently cold turkey'd GBL (27 hours ago) after aprox 12 days of somewhat heavy use, this is by far the least amount of addiction exposure SWiM had from GBL addiction.
SWIM has gone through the norms of insomnia, but not really anything else. (SWIM actively shaves their body when coming off G due to hair growth, take anti-histamines etc)
But SWIM has had a pain in my chest for around 2 - 3 days, SWIM is almost positive it's just muscle tearing/pain from coughing too hard when withdrawing from G, as a lot of it does
simulate a really bad cold and SWIM has just pulled a muscle, even ended up in ER thanks to SWIM's very paranoid doctor, (who meant SWIM ended up getting left 17 miles away from
home with no taxi money) a few days ago, SWIM had two ECG's and a blood test and they were both okay.
My question is, SWIM is currently having a few drinks (High strength cider) and a few lines of charlie, because its new year, is SWIM rocking the boat or not?

I am actually not 100% on what you are talking about or what you are asking. Please god get rid of swim as it makes your post very hard to read to me and im sure others will feel the same way and i believe it is also against the rules to use swim. I feel like im trying to decipher some riddle. Please clarify your post a bit though, please, i can then attempt to help to the best of my knowledge. Sorry i was a bit off topic but i just find your post really hard to read the way it is with nothing but abbreviations, swims, and drug nicknames.

Okay I've been taking GBL quite heavily for around 12 days, I went cold turkey 27 hours ago, I've had a chest pain for 3 days, I have also been taking cocaine for that amount of time, I went to A&E, ER, Casualty whatever you want to call it, the emergancy room with it, they did two ECG's on my heart and a blood test and they all came back fine, I still have the chest pain but the theory is I had pulled a muscle from coughing too hard from GBL withdrawls (synthesized GHB) am I risking a heart condition by drinking heavily and taking cocaine or am I okay and I'm just feeling muscle pain from the coughing?

No, taking cocaine with chest pain is a really bad idea. And if you are coughing, that is only going to make it worse. Lay off the drugs for awhile. Stay safe.

Honestly ide be careful with mainly the coke and take some time and see if your chest feels better because the last thing you want is for one of those tests to have been fucked up and come back with bad results and you end up stroking out or something from the coke. I would really take it easy with the coke and probably not do any for awhile just to make sure. Proceed with caution. You are probably fine but i tend to always fear for the worst and always try to be cautious. As for your New Years treat, im sure you will be fine from one night of fun and pleasure.