• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Am I gonna get high?

How much different are the effects from nutmeg vs benadryl? If it's anything like an extended benadryl/dramamine/diphenhidramine(sp?) I would not advise anyone try it. If you are looking for something euphoric why not DXM?

Last edited:
Nutmeg - fuck yeah! The Spice Girls' drug of choice.

I just realized that I have contributed nothing to this thread - forgive me please.

I hate being sober too but I don't want to be fucked out of my mind on dilerants. If you are a teenager find some pure dxm, much kinder to the body.

The effects of nutmeg are totally unlike that of Benadryl/diphenhydramine. It's not actually an anticholinergic deleriant, it doesn't behave at all like atropine or whatever, that is a playground rumor that refuses to die.

I would say it is much closer to a very strong oral cannabis experience. Sedative, "stony", and mildly hallucinogenic, makes colors brighter and everything soft and fuzzy. Long onset, long duration. And it does have a pleasant euphoria to it, at least in my experience.

It is absolutely nothing like the waste of time, money, and effort that is diphenhydramine abuse.

So earlier I poured a teaspoon of nutmeg into a glass of chocolate milk, drank some of it until it was almost done, but poured it out because it was too nasty (I'm using preground btw). Then I made a tea by pouring it in a coffee pitcher filled a little bit in with water and poured it in the back part where you pour the water to make tea or coffee, and placed two tea bags in the part where you dump your coffee, turned it on and closed everything up and put the coffee pitcher in and collected all the nutmeg tea that I could get (and btw I used all the rest of the nutmeg that I had after using a teaspoon of it and wasting it). The preground shit is worse than the whole, because it is unbearable compared to the pure whole shit. I drank down most of it, but I got to a point to where I couldn't handle it anymore, and just stopped drinking it. I've got a big cup of it left (because I poured in some water to somewhat mask the taste or at least reduce the strength in the taste but no sugar because I don't have any except some sweet n' low, which would probably make it taste worse) and I drank a little bit out of it, but do you think that all that I already took (and btw, the last little bit that I have left was at the very bottom of the big cup before I poured all that water in) will get me high? I had some diarrhea earlier and I am feeling tired. Also earlier I felt horny too. It seems like a lot of it's effects have kicked in already. I also had some nutmeg burps which eventually stopped because I felt too nauseated. I had a 1.1 oz container of it btw, and I took most of it. So will I get high? Please tell, because I'm not 100% sure, I have no weed because some faggot stole it, and I HATE being sober.

How do you take that much nutmeg at once and not get sick? I use it in tiny amounts, in recipes and the flavour of it is almost overpowering at times.

The effects of nutmeg are totally unlike that of Benadryl/diphenhydramine. It's not actually an anticholinergic deleriant, it doesn't behave at all like atropine or whatever, that is a playground rumor that refuses to die.

I would say it is much closer to a very strong oral cannabis experience. Sedative, "stony", and mildly hallucinogenic, makes colors brighter and everything soft and fuzzy. Long onset, long duration. And it does have a pleasant euphoria to it, at least in my experience.

It is absolutely nothing like the waste of time, money, and effort that is diphenhydramine abuse.

Sekio, proponent of nutmeg use. Whodathunk. Personally when I was a kid I never felt any effects from nutmeg and I ate a whole fucking lot one time.

I think when you try some really heavy deleriants you might change your mind about how fun they are. Imho disassociatives and deleriants are pretty much the same with maybe a little bit more euphoria added to the ones coined disassociative. I can tell you from experience datura and it's alkaloids are no fucking fun. I've never forgotten who I am before (save for maybe once when I OD'd on phenazepam but I don't remember it tbh) I did a high dose of datura extract, that shit which as fun as it might sound to an edgy teen is utter fucking hell. A more confused version of hell is how I would describe it.

You sure type like you are.

He types like someone who is trying to get high on nutmeg. I have done plenty of dumb shit to get fucked up, but from my research the nutmeg route was something I did not want a thing to do with. I'd just Robo-trip if I wanted a shitty hallucinogenic to trip on, one that would give me an awful hangover. And I can attest the 1 time I really went all out on a Robo-trip it was a horrific hangover, not worth the less than pleasant "trip" I had while one it. I literally felt toxic the next day, ehhh...no fun. I hear the hangover from a nutmeg "trip" is even worse and the high is worse, so have fun with that. Or just don't do it. At one point you will come to realize that it isn't worth taking certain psychoactive chemicals, believe me, there is a reason that everyone has easy access to nutmeg in their cabinets at home and very few of them are using it to get high.

If you can't get good drugs then don't waste your time. Butmeg is classic "if it sounds to good to be true it probably is". Someone tells you a couple tsp of nutmeg and you will trip...and you are like.. 'say whhhhaaatt?!?!?' Seems to good to be true, its sitting right there in your cabinet, just a couple scoops and fun awaits. Um, not so much, because that is way to good to be true.

Haven't heard from OP since yesterday. Makes me wonder if he's been tripping his balls off all day haha :) let us know how you're doing OP, kinda curious to see if you tripped or not. Definitely not something I'd try, but to each their own. I'd rather be sober than have a shitty horrible/trip...I learned that the hard way when I was 15 when I popped 30 benadryl one night.....ah the things you do when you're young and dumb hah :) learned my lesson tho.