• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Am I gonna get high?

Nutmegfreakz17

Greenlighter
So earlier I poured a teaspoon of nutmeg into a glass of chocolate milk, drank some of it until it was almost done, but poured it out because it was too nasty (I'm using preground btw). Then I made a tea by pouring it in a coffee pitcher filled a little bit in with water and poured it in the back part where you pour the water to make tea or coffee, and placed two tea bags in the part where you dump your coffee, turned it on and closed everything up and put the coffee pitcher in and collected all the nutmeg tea that I could get (and btw I used all the rest of the nutmeg that I had after using a teaspoon of it and wasting it). The preground shit is worse than the whole, because it is unbearable compared to the pure whole shit. I drank down most of it, but I got to a point to where I couldn't handle it anymore, and just stopped drinking it. I've got a big cup of it left (because I poured in some water to somewhat mask the taste or at least reduce the strength in the taste but no sugar because I don't have any except some sweet n' low, which would probably make it taste worse) and I drank a little bit out of it, but do you think that all that I already took (and btw, the last little bit that I have left was at the very bottom of the big cup before I poured all that water in) will get me high? I had some diarrhea earlier and I am feeling tired. Also earlier I felt horny too. It seems like a lot of it's effects have kicked in already. I also had some nutmeg burps which eventually stopped because I felt too nauseated. I had a 1.1 oz container of it btw, and I took most of it. So will I get high? Please tell, because I'm not 100% sure, I have no weed because some faggot stole it, and I HATE being sober.

You have got to be a teenager am I right? Because adults don't typically try to get high off nutmeg lol. If you don't wanna be sober go find a homeless man to buy you some beer or a bottle of whiskey I'm sure he will do it if you share a lil bit haha

The one time I did nutmeg I took it at night and it didn't kick in until the next morning. Then I was "high" for two days, but it felt more like I was dying and had a really bad case of the flu.

So yeah, good luck with that.

*trolls softly*

Seriously wtf. Just stop your obviously 13 or so and don't need to be high you just want to. And nutmeg is a deleriant, nothing recreational about it.

nutmeg kicks in pretty sloely, i always found it took 3-6 hours before i could say i was in peak fx

28 grams is probably too much though

Actually I'm a big fan of deliriants. I dig shit like Mirtazapine, DPH, DMH and of course, Nutmeg and would like to get into the realms of Scopolamine and Atropine. Maybe even hyoscyamine.

Actually I'm a big fan of deliriants. I dig shit like Mirtazapine, DPH, DMH and of course, Nutmeg and would like to get into the realms of Scopolamine and Atropine. Maybe even hyoscyamine.

Well just so you know, deleriants have a terrible safety profile in high doses sooo... I hope you don't die lol.

And what's fun about going insane lol?

Well just so you know, deleriants have a terrible safety profile in high doses sooo... I hope you don't die lol.

And what's fun about going insane lol?

Well, not really insane. I enjoy nutmeg for it's euphoric weed-like effects it gives me. I like remeron because of it's cool little feelin it gives me.

It's not really a deleriant in the classic sense though (as many antihistamines I was under the impression are), is it? I'v never used it, so I can't say how it feels, but some of the best reports put it nearly on par with MDA if I'm not mistaken. I definitely wouldn't recommend taking it, as I've also read that many just feel physically sick from it, and it lasts so long.

Nutmeg gets shit on a lot. It's pretty heavy in terms of body load but it's not an out and out deleriant like atropine/jimsonweed. The closest I'd be able to compare it to is a really heavy indica high, almost dissociative in effects. I tend to take 10-15 grams of whole nuts meg though, I find fresh nutmeg has way better effects than dried and powdered nutmeg and you almopst always get fucked up on less (the psychoactive oils evaporate on storage!).

It takes a few hours to set in but the effects last a long time. Nutmeg itself is pretty safe if you keep your dosage, uh, below the ounce per person level :p In fact, it's been historically used as an intoxicant among illiterate slaves, who managed to use it successfully... and it has a known action as a euphoriant recorded in history too.

Nutmeg's definitely a "last resort" drug but it's a whole lot better than abusing diphenhydramine or something of the sort!

Nutmeg gets shit on a lot. It's pretty heavy in terms of body load but it's not an out and out deleriant like atropine/jimsonweed. The closest I'd be able to compare it to is a really heavy indica high, almost dissociative in effects. I tend to take 10-15 grams of whole nuts meg though, I find fresh nutmeg has way better effects than dried and powdered nutmeg and you almopst always get fucked up on less (the psychoactive oils evaporate on storage!).

It takes a few hours to set in but the effects last a long time. Nutmeg itself is pretty safe if you keep your dosage, uh, below the ounce per person level :p In fact, it's been historically used as an intoxicant among illiterate slaves, who managed to use it successfully... and it has a known action as a euphoriant recorded in history too.

Nutmeg's definitely a "last resort" drug but it's a whole lot better than abusing diphenhydramine or something of the sort!

Has anyone ever told you you're awesome? Nutmeg IS an underappreciated drug. It's true to that title in every way.

Remeron is an anti depressant, you're taking it recreationally? This shit really messed my brother up when his doc thought it would help his depression

Yeah, but I should probably wait till tomorrow to do anything else. Because nutmeg can sometimes surprise you. I've heard some people (like on this thread for instance) say that the high didn't kick in until after about a day and sleeping. This especially applies with the preground. I also finished almost the rest of the last batch of the nutmeg tea that I had. But I eventually poured the shit out, because I didn't want to drink any more of it.