• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Alternatives to Foil

viroid

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. Does anyone know of an alternative to smoking on foil? I don't mean snort or IV I mean an alternative smoking method? After a few bags my throat gets quite irritated. Usually I stop at this point, just wondering if anyone knows of any foil alternative smoking methods?
Thank You very much
Viroid.

Im not sure what the climate is like in Northampton, but here a glass meth pipe can be bought very cheap at just about any corner store. They call them happy valentines roses. Other then that Id get a light bulb, which CLEAN out before using and rig something up that way. Actually, anything clean but thin glass which you can use is not a bad idea. As long as you can get the heat on functionally and inhale the smoke through a straw itll work out.

This sounds like it could be a bit of an issue with technique as well. Generally you want as little heat as possible.

edit: missed the heroin tag. Made an edit because I'm not 100% about my last couple sentences before.

Last edited:
i’ve smoked dope outta a meth pipe. using a blue flame lighter. you can roll the pipe to get that running action. i prefer foil. but if foil was bothering me, it’d be my go-to alternative.

what really might help you is getting a little mini bong with an oil burner instead of a bowl. where i live, it can take a few tries before i find a headshop selling them.

Hello everyone. Does anyone know of an alternative to smoking on foil? I don't mean snort or IV I mean an alternative smoking method? After a few bags my throat gets quite irritated. Usually I stop at this point, just wondering if anyone knows of any foil alternative smoking methods?
Thank You very much
Viroid.
No foil is the one and only and since your in the UK it's either that or iv do you burn the foil before use also asdas 60p smartprice foil is the best for quality and quantity

@Ganjcat
Yes I do the ritualistic pre burn before hand. Does this actually do anything? Yes I completely agree ASDA is my go to foil, has been for years. I'm not that heavy a smoker with gear so I'm not too worried about it but my throat does get irritated after a few bags on foil.

i’ve smoked dope outta a meth pipe. using a blue flame lighter. you can roll the pipe to get that running action. i prefer foil. but if foil was bothering me, it’d be my go-to alternative.

what really might help you is getting a little mini bong with an oil burner instead of a bowl. where i live, it can take a few tries before i find a headshop selling them.
Yes I've been thinking about thin glass. A pipe as you've suggested would be ideal. Thanks for the help.

You can get "safe foil'" from drug services which doesn't have shite on it and it designed for smoking h. Also available online. Do a search.

You can also plug h#3 by prepping it with vit c/citric acid and using a syringe without a needle (ask for an oral syringe at a pharmacy). Dissolve, cool it down and plug it. Try not to use more than 5ml liquid which is very doable as people IV multiple bags using less than 1ml.