• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Alternative ways of doing coke?

JordanBelfort

Greenlighter
I want to find a different way to do my coke. What are some alternative ways to do the coke? Ive heard of people taking it In a capsule. Supposedly it lasts longer but takes longer to kick in? Is this true? Is this a better way to do it? Also heard of dissolving it in water then drinking the water? Are these effective methods? Personal experience? And I want to stay away from syringes.

Moving to other drugs. Yes cocaine can be used orally it does not need to be dissolved in water, some people put the powder on their tongue or in their mouth.

I want to find a different way to do my coke. What are some alternative ways to do the coke? Ive heard of people taking it In a capsule. Supposedly it lasts longer but takes longer to kick in? Is this true? Is this a better way to do it? Also heard of dissolving it in water then drinking the water? Are these effective methods? Personal experience? And I want to stay away from syringes.

Yeah cocaine in oral form is way better than snorting it IME. 200-300mg in a capsule when sufficiently drunk and you'd come up during the first hour and comedown during the 2nd. Usually re-dose every 90 mins to keep the ball rolling. It can make your stomach a tad upset when the onset kicks in btw.

Ive never tried eating it minus just rubbing the remnants on my gums. About 9 years ago I've moved out to Cheyenne, WY to live with my mom for a while. Out there the quality of the blow is really crappy so everyone turns it into "ready rock" (Crack) because theres a lot of impurities in it. I remember the first time I came across some. I went over to my buddies house and bought a g........busted out some lines to snort and his dad said everything short of hallelujah!! He had grown up in a day before crack. Anyways long story short Ive smoked it in crack, and also off foil. They would put a couple p's of blow on the foil with a pinch of water and baking soda, spread it out over the foil and light underneath. A little different than chasing the dragon because its all spread out. Honestly after trying both I still would of preffered sniffing it. Both times I got really spun out and the come up and come down were way more severe than sniffing it. Nowadays i dont really mess with blow, too pricy for a short high......it just dosent do much for me after than first line. I would be interested to hear a report first hand on eating it though.

you can plug cocaine, it has higher BA than snorting.

Get good looking cocaine. Proceed to ogle the cocaine and feel childlike/full of awe for 20-60 minutes after what good fortune you've had to get such good looking cocaine or cocaine at all. Proceed to dump the bag into a toilet or dispose of it another way. Lather, rinse, repeat. Pretty novel way of doing cocaine while still going through ups and downs....

I've read about it but I had always thought it caused irritation and local skin rash due to its acidity, bleeding, etc.
Unless of course the substance is diluted. The reason I'm saying this is due to the nose skin structure versus plugging.

I used to do mine dissolved in water put into a nasal mister bottle, like what Afrin comes in. Works great, no white crusty nose, easy to dose (and covertly too I might add).

On second thought I have seen the mister (afrin) bottle method used for oxycodone, super covert. Would work the same if not better for blow