• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids alternative heroin cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fornax55

Bluelighter
Hey
After a massive bust of two of the main suppliers, the dope in our town has gotten (strangely incredibly strong (i'm pretty convinced were all getting ripped off with a fentanyl analogue but since EVERYONE'S getting ripped and nobody high up in the game is smart enough to actually realize the difference between diamorphine and acetylfentanyl [yes, seriously] we're stuck like this.)

SO. I got myself a bag of caffeine anhydrous. I had hopes that the stuff was simply very pure heroin, because everyone who IVs it gets ROCKED beyond recognition. I smoke it and get pretty dang high, but smoking brown #3 gets me much higher and this stuff is allegedly way stronger.

So I was just about to cut the bag I bought with my caffeine when my dealer saw the bag I was holding. He promptly offered me a bag and a half of dope for it even though I only paid a couple bucks for the caffeine , and took off before I realized I shoulda grabbed a bit for myselfsvince I' wanted to cut my own down!

So now I'm here ponderng alternatives. Anything that would help lower the melting point, obvs. Searches revealed nothing but caffeine, caffeine, caffene... but I'm sure there are dozens of easily accessible chemicals that would lower the melting point of heroin!

PS - if caffeine's mixed with heroin to lower the melting point... while caffeine has a MP of 238 C and heroin is 173 C... wouldn't that bump the MP up to like 200? (not accounting for any interactions or anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.