• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Alrpozalam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charliehee

Greenlighter
Tough to find and discuss here in south Florida. Looking for a good cup of coffee and chat so I can continue studying. Anyone can join the Davie Fl area??

-C

Hi Charliehee, Welcome to Bluelight.

What did you want to discuss?

I think he is trying to source . Atleast that’s my understanding after reading that. My apologies if I’m wrong .

Looking for Alp?
Can't help as not there yet but if so it is strictly prohibited in BLUA to seek such associates here.
If not; welcome to BL as there are plenty that have something(s) in common around to discuss ones topic(s)... in depth sometimes. :)

I’m new to this site and forum, so I suppose I misunderstood a few things. I’m not looking for anything other than to share howbdifficultnitnhad been for me to find Alp through Dr’s down here even though I’ve had a script at various times for 20 years. Starting new job/situation and the ADD is effing me up daily. If anyone can recommend a Doc w some understanding and sympathy to my situation it’d be appreciated...

We certainly can appreciate what you are going through and hope that you find a good physician, Charliehee; however we don't do Dr referrals here either. It''s expected that YOU can get your own drugs thorough whatever means you have.

We can help you do drugs that you already have safely.

... even though I’ve had a script at various times for 20 years.
I have a few friends that have been recently cut-off from their docs. Not pretty....
Things are getting scarce all over... and the pill-mills (bootleg) are cranking out some nice knock-offs.
Thought there would never be a shortage of xannie-bars but for the last two months it is seldom. Pain meds are the same but I would venture a guess that a greater percentage are pressed than real.
Careful... please.
If possible and/or one finds it a must, try to source some morphine, exalgo (or generic) and do the work as no one (AFAIK) has pressed these yet. Or something similar that no one wants but are (possibly) safer and I get more from the "garbage" than I do the gas. As a boot... they are cheaper. Caveat: Minimal options of ROA. YMMV.
Peace

Edit: With a little digging 'round in BL one may discover some "options" until one can get right...?

Status
Not open for further replies.