• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Alprazolam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wha'sup,PsychoLogic? One of my senior called me as Psycho, Sometimes Bipolar......
😅
Note : That was out of topic.
Emkee,Zephyn,Pumpkin what's about them?

Last edited:
I have question. How do you count your chemical's effect duration? Me →

→Administration : 12:00
→ Onset of Effect / Action : 12:45-1:00
(Depends on Ad. Route)
→Duration :
1. 2:00
↓
N. X:ZZ( Depends on P. Chemicals).

Methinks Google Translate is playing up! Because try as I might: I'm not seeing the connection between any of the posts made overnight! 🤣

Only thing that stands out for me and that makes any sense is the mention of withdrawal symptoms.

I cannot comment without knowing how long it's taking for them to become apparent since the time of the last (mammoth) intake.

And in not knowing the above I cannot judge the severity either. Point being: just because somebody is tapering does not mean they're not going to experience withdrawal symptoms because they are. There's just no way around that.

The above being said: the OP was SUPPOSED to have chosen the dose applicable to themselves and their situation and get comfortable and settled on a constant daily dosage for this week i.e. withdrawals shouldn't have been a thing yet. That was the plan anyway.

Wha'sup,PsychoLogic? One of my senior called me as Psycho, Sometimes Bipolar......
😅
Note : That was out of topic.
Emkee,Zephyn,Pumpkin what's about them?
Sup Winter. Hope you are doing well and that life is being good to you. I think about you often. Stay safe

@Winter666 Can you say what is the daily dosage of alprazolam that you are taking now? Have you stabilised with no to minimum withdrawal symptoms?

If you didn't do that than this thread would be best kept clean (not posting until you do). For posts of other nature it would be best to use lounge (if you just want to communicate whatever is on your mind) or dark side (if you have problems and you need support). Take care.

Actually yesterday I took accidentally 75 mg. That was an accident cause of my friends.
Note : It’s not blaming, I was both excited and euphoric.

True fact is that,"Taper Down" isn’t a easy topic to me, always I feel a negative vibe about this topic.
And I'm sorry for that.

For your information, I'm on huge trouble.... I'm sure y'll gonna help.Stock gonna be run out.And I'm ready for this war.But not enough ammo......I have only 150 mg.
Your suggestions are like 50 cal.......

For your information, I'm on huge trouble.... I'm sure y'll gonna help.Stock gonna be run out.And I'm ready for this war.But not enough ammo......I have only 150 mg.
If someone can source over 100 mgs a day ( 700 mgs per week ) I would think they could source some klonopin, valium, or ativan.

Your'e not gonna be in trouble. You are just going to have to switch benzos is all.

And as far as " feeling a negative vibe" about your addiction and the fact that you really don't want to taper, until you can get to a different mindset ain't nothin' gonna change. The long acting benzos will be better for you anyway. Maybe you won't compulsively re-dose.

Hey you said yourself that you partied with friends and had fun and felt euphoric. That's all well and good for now. This isn't going to become real to you until it's not so much fun anymore. <3

I was busy typing a reply to your other posts and then you posted this so I deleted my reply.

Truth: unless you can get your hands on a HUGE amount of Alprazolam then I don't see that you have any choice whatsoever but to go to a doctor or clinic and tell them what's going on and let them take it from there.

Based on your posts: you simply don't have enough to taper off. It's as simple as that. Assuming you've been on, let's say, a minimum of 50mg per day (and I'm guessing it's not been steady and probably higher): that would leave you with around 3 days worth even if you started now. It's just not going to happen. Not without life threatening consequences and/or permanent damage.

Those my friend are your choices i.e. either you go and buy a BOATLOAD of these things or you go to a doctor or clinic like as in before you run out and before withdrawal starts. Like as in right now or when they open in the morning (not sure how things work there). Or you can go to the emergency room right now.

I don't think the reality of your situation is clear to you as yet (although it seems as though we're getting there slowly but surely). But I assure you that if you run out and have not done anything: things are going to get very very real. And very quickly too.

And should you decide to follow the course of action that I would (which would be to make sure I don't run out): then it's time for you to change your mindset and get serious about tapering off.

And fuck your friends by the way. If they're not helping and encouraging you then they ain't your friends. It really is as simple as that. I had the same shit when I gave up my Cocaine career. So I know what I'm talking about.

And I'll tell you something else: even if they be friends and they've ended up in the same unfortunate situation as you have then, sad to say, that's their problem. Not your problem. They're not posting here asking for help and support. You are. And you need to take care of yourself and sort your own shit out first. They're more than welcome to join the party here if they wish. But unless they're serious too: you're going to have to give them a miss. Sorry. But there is always a price to pay for something. And that, unfortunately, may be a part of the price. For now.

It's been noted more than once on this thread: sooner or later the party is going to end (and if not that then your constant huge supply). And the last thing you want is to be down the river without a paddle.

Last edited:
Wow, this is disturbing news. But that was the biggest fear from the beginningof this thread. If you cannot get equivalent dose of some benzo then run to hospital and ask for help. This is a life threatening (I don't want to be more blunt) situation and if you try to cold turkey 50+mg of alprazolam I don't think you will get lucky to write a post here in 2 weeks. Please ask for help no matter other consequences. Maybe 20mg of clonazepam with additional antisiezure meds would get you through - but for that you would have to be under medical supervision. You can not help yourself while hallucinating and seizing. Please ask for help. I am truly sorry for the way this all went south pretty fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.