• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Alprazolam powder

maurooo

Greenlighter
hello,

Is it possible to dissolve 100mg alprazolam powder in 100ml 80% alcohol rum? (stroh 80 < brand)
I read somewhere that it would be best to heat the rum with hot water? by adding the 100ml bottle in a tub hot water. (correct me if i'm wrong)

It's very hard for me to get pg so i hope this will work.
I'm not english so sorry for my bad english lol.

Thanks in advance :)

Welcome to BL Mauro.
It's not a good idea to mix alprazolam with rum.
Specially if you taking about 100 mg with 100 ml of whatever beverage at 80% alcohol.
It's not safe at all.
We are here for harm reduction. You are talking about something too alcoholic with too much medication.

Welcome to BL Mauro.
It's not a good idea to mix alprazolam with rum.
Specially if you taking about 100 mg with 100 ml of whatever beverage at 80% alcohol.
It's not safe at all.
We are here for harm reduction. You are talking about something too alcoholic with too much medication.

Why wouldn't it be safe? :O
i only take 1ml, 1ml of 80% alcohol isnt dangerous with 1mg of alprazolam right? I used to take a xanax bar with a beer or something and never experienced any negative side effects.

Redosing and the combined alcohol from the doses will be as problem. Use propyl gycol or w.e it's called

alprazolam won't stay dissolved in water solutions

dissolving it in high proof rum and using a medicine dropper is OK but you have to be sure people don't mistake it for real rum....