• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Alprazolam (Pfizer UpJohn90) vs. Etizolam (Indian Etizest)

Ophidian

Bluelighter
Hi guys

My favorite benzo has always been the Indian Etizolam from Etizest. But im having a hard time sourcing them these days.

So i had switched to Xanax. But this drug Alprazolam has a much longer onset and kicks very hard when they finally do their job.
Sometimes to much. Blacking out easily and im likely to do silly things. Also they are not that euphoric like Etizolam.

Im thinking about replacing them with another benzo. What other short acting benzos would you recommend me instead of Xanax?

It is for comedowns and sleep

Clonazepam is a good one,euphoria wise,right up there with the triazalo benzos like alprazolam if you ask me...if you can get Midazolam that's a goody.

^^^ he said short acting klonopin would not be good for that it has a long half life. Anyways OP if you're looking for a short acting benzo besides xanax for a comedown I would recommend Ativan. It's similar to xanax and etizolam but more euphoric in my opinion. Tho it's pretty amnesiac :)

I guess clonazepam is a long acting benzo but I never tend to think of it that way as I'm used to the 100-200 hour half-life of diazepam and its metabolites. 24-36 hours is a long time yeah (clonazepams half-life if I'm not mistaken) but ya Lorazepam is all I right, I just find it a tad weaker then Xanax...to me personally 2.5-3 mgs of ativan is equal to 1 mg of Xanax. That's just me though. Everyone is different...most people would say loraz 2 mg = Xanax 1 mg,but like I said I personally find it a little weaker

Last edited:
like an above poster said. ativan is what your looking for.

doesnt hit you like a sledgehammer like xanax, however it comes on gradually and lasts a bit longer and is much more clearer in my opinion.

Thanks for replies guys.

I have already been looking into Midazolam but my source is charging way too much for them. More expensive than Xanax.

Ativan (Lorazepam) sounds appealing. I will dig more into that one.