• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs alpha-isopropylaminopentiophenone aka NIPP, N-IsoPropylPentedrone, is surprisingly good :)

Gaffy

Bluelighter
Had some for a few weeks now and am getting more of the same batch this week, and to my surprise I like it more than NEP or Hexen! It's smoother than NEP and numbs a bit, isn't caustic and a real rarity ! ^^ Doses anywhere from 5mg to 50mg sniffed are a pleasure to the mood, lasting 4-5hours with almost no comedown. It's I think the cleanest RC since I had pre-ban needle crystal EthylHexedrone (nicest shards ever).
If you find *source*, don't hesitate, eventhough the delivery is quite pricey for 10g max amounts.

yeah, nipp is quite nice. maybe a bit less potent than nep or pentedrone.

Sounds pretty nice. I really like NEP a lot, though the last batch I got sucked. The first batch I got was among my favorite dopaminergic stimulants I've ever tried, quite euphoric, clean, good duration, very little comedown or jitters, great sociability, and it didn't cause the beginnings of stimulant psychosis when binging like hexen did.

you can always verify sources by the corresponding sites.

9 ton shootable NIPP coming in in a few jours with shippies and others. Big crystals bit greyish straight out of the underground. Get reaaadyyyyy

Last edited:
nipp is equally morish as the pyrrolidine ketones when vaped, not advised.

was destroyed for about 5 days after vaping about 1g of it and had only alcohol for comming down.

The smelly greenish yellowsh or thre white pearly powder from ?

Last edited:
New batch is bieng made into thé famous pentylone I shot in steinsel. Liké flaky crystal batch with "rocks" made out of it.

I don't use drugs anymore, but I used to. Thé NIPP I had a bit more than a year ago was used with both ways