• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Lost Alone & anxious- moving on from oxy

I hope you feel less anxious about this very new and frightening situation as well as less anxious in general; I’m cheering for you. I wanted to share with you that there is nothing to be ashamed about when first reaching out for help. Your anxiety is a very real mental condition of suffering. It’s not your fault for having gotten addicted. Many people self-medicate their mental conditions. I used opiates (T3s, Percs, Oxys, and finally fent) to self-medicate for my severe depression and I thought it was working so well much to my later regret. My recovery from opiate-addiction was rather straightforward. I got on a Suboxone plan and was lucky to experience smooth sailing. My point is, everyone’s path of recovery will be different and your path may be more straightforward than you would think or it might not be, but as long as you have the right attitude of staying on the right path things should work out in the end. I don’t mean to sound arrogant if this somehow comes across that way. I was just hoping that you’re not blaming yourself in any way. I’m writing to cheer for you more than anything.
I so appreciate your words- you have no idea just how deep that touched me. Thank you❤️