• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Allylescaline - What dose should i start with?

Joey24x18

Bluelighter
I haven't tripped in a good year now. My life has kind of been on the rocks lately and I do my best not to trip when I'm in a negative mindset.

Well things have gone uphill lately and Ive decided it's time to play with my brain. I have a buddy who's always stocked up on odd psychedelics, and he gave me a 50mg capsule of Allylescaline today. I've never used this substance before, although I'he tripped on cactus tea (and puked my guts out), and done extreme doses of the 2c- series of chemicals when I was in high school.

By extreme, I mean ludacris doses. My first time doing 2c-p we just eyeballed it and snorted multiple coke sized lines until we felt something, and once it came on we tripped hard core for 72 hours. I would say I took 150mg or so, and probably put my life in danger.

Well I'm smarter now. And I don't enjoy frying my brain. I have a mg scale, and I just took 2mg as an allergy test. Tomorrow I plan to trip. From what I read online 20-40mg seems on average. My problem is I'm prone to bad trips now days. Probably due to PTSD from all the times I've overdosed on psychedelics. Lol.

From what I read Allylescaline seems to be a mellow trip with light visuals. Has anybody done this stuff before? Did it make you paranoid or give you a bad trip?

Sorry this is so long, any experiences would be awesome to hear.

Well, this thread would be better placed in PD but in any case, I would normally take ~80mg though, due to potential nausea during the come up, I spread that dose across a period of an hour or so by dissolving it in a bottle of fruit juice or something and drinking that slowly. I can't say I've ever experienced any bad vibes from allylescaline itself (though one time I mixed it with 4-ACO-DMT, having drunk a load of strong coffee earlier in the day which resulted in a bit of a bad trip.) Besides a bit of body load during the first couple of hours or so, it's a very gentle substance without much, if anything, in the way of visuals or mind fuck. I'd say it's far more empathogenic than it is hallucinogenic - sort of like MDMA but with more of a psychedelic vibe about it, far more chilled and less forceful/fake feeling if that makes any sense. I would choose to take most other psychedelics either on my own or with a small group of very close friends, whereas I'd happily take AL at a party or whatever; if anything, I find it to be such a good social lubricant that not taking it in a social environment usually feels like a wasted experience.