• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

allow myself to introduce...myself

stacieluhu

Greenlighter
hey this is my first thread post whatever its called. some of this confuses me.. I've been a member for a good long while but this is my first post. I was born, raised and still reside in Atlanta. Weed is my drug of choice over all but googling meth is what lead me to bluelight. more specifically info on iv drug use. I've been an iv drug user off and on for a very long time. I'm not looking for lectures or info on the health risks etc. I'm looking for solutions tips tricks facts to hit the mark everytime. its beyond frustrating to be able to hit with zero problems in various spots for days on end then abruptly nothing on any previous spot that was successful and it goes on for days. anyway.. but in the meantime I do scroll around here and read various other unrelated topics and have actually learned some interesting things overall. I look forward to talking with yall. til then be kind pay it forward and be safe
xoxo
stacieluhu

Hi @stacieluhu - Welcome to posting on Bluelight, OG!

Be sure to check out our Meth Primer thread for tips and tricks on using it safely.

As for getting a vein, I use small, half inch tip rigs. They seem to be easier to hit than the 'biggie smalls'.

Feel free to start your own thread if you have specific questions, or use the search function to find already created threads.

Best of luck, and see you around!

Welcome to Bluelight mate, hope you'll stick around. Now I know you're not looking for lectures, but this comment stands out:

"Its beyond frustrating to be able to hit with zero problems in various spots for days on end then abruptly nothing on any previous spot that was successful and it goes on for days. anyway.. "

This is the nature of IV use of any drug and it only gets worse.

Eventually you WILL run out of viable veins. Then you're fucked...

Hi and welcome! Sometimes if I've been unable to hit for a few days, it is because of my veins and my hydration level. Drink a few bottles of water, eat some eggs, peanut butter, a banana or something nutritious, take a hot shower and try again in a warm room.