ALL things METAL \m/

Sirena Oscura

Bluelighter
I went back 10 pages and couldn't see (from the titles alone) any thread about all genres of metal (some specific bands and artists but that's it) so I thought I might start a (new?) one.

Share what you like, feel free to link YouTube clips of songs. Show me something new!

Because we're not all home grown Aussies here I imagine some people might not have heard of some small time bands that aren't that bad on the local scene here. Ne Obliviscaris. And if there are any Aussies familiar or that may have gone to a few of their gigs put your hands up! (just randomly selected this song out of all of them)

Had too much weed the night I saw this band play at a local but fuck it was good. Wolves in the Throne Room. (Not Aussie just another random band I wanted to share)

But hey, new blood is always good.

I tend to like the slower, doom-prog stuff that sounds like the universe is ending.

I can't get enough of Amenra at the moment:

And Russian Circles. Such a huge sound for a three-piece band:

But sometimes I like the crazy math/djent type stuff. These guys are great:

Okay Amenra is awesome. That was very relaxing. Would totally chill while high to that. Or take a nap with that playing in the background. One of the band members caught my eye though. Ovaries exploded for Mathieu Vandekerckhove :love: (I think) Damn all of those were good, you have good taste. Added to Spotify list.

Another Aussie one.

Double post because I forgot to link this. My most favourite song of the moment. Can’t stop replaying. Enjoy if you haven’t seen it :LOL:

Okay when he says “I am the alpha and the omega” ... I genuinely get downstairs tingles. Oh lordy indeed.

This is not as good as that but it’s cool or whatever.

That’s pretty good, I actually liked the artwork in that especially. Reminds me of something I’d do.

Embarrassed to like this next band but here you go...