• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[All Major Cities] .: Andy C + MC GQ, D-Bridge & Shimon TOUR :.

astro^boi

Bluelighter
BACK ONCE AGAIN WITH THE EXECUTIONER!!

Last year saw Andy C reign supreme once more as he was crowned Best DJ by Drum & bass Arena for the 6th successive year; a record for the drum and bass industry. He was the highest drum and bass representative at DJs top 100 DJs Poll at number 28, and started the year getting the ultimate accolade from the bible of dance music Mixmag listing him in the top 10 of their Club lands Ultimate Power List. While running his Ram recordings label, signing new talents, producing and travelling across the globe to play some of the biggest clubs, Andy C is a busy man, and one of dance music’s best ambassadors.

Once again he returns down under for the Australian summer with an arsenal of dubs and his right hind man, MC GQ. They will also be joined by fellow Ram cohort Shimon and ex Bad Company member D-Bridge for a series of monster drum and bass events in January.

Wednesday January 24th – the Gaelic Club Sydney
www.sydneyfriction.com
www.moshtix.com.au

Thursday January 25th – HQ Complex, Adelaide
www.adelaidemassive.com

Friday January 26th – Metro City Northridge, Perth
www.teknoscape.com.au/forums

Saturday January 27th – HiFi Bar & Ballroom, Melbourne
http://melbournednb.com/forum/index.php

Edited to include links to info for the event in each Major city.

Last edited:
I didnt see the point as half the threads probably wont get much posts and would just be a waste. So i thought have it all in one so that all us DnB headz can have a chat about the upcoming event. If you want me to source extra info...i.e ticket info etc then give it some time as not everything is finalised for each city.

But if u want to delete the thread then feel free as im sure others will pop up for each city anyway...

As long as you put up all the relevant info for each city :)

shimon isnt coming to perth i dont think

but d-bridge is a very welcome addition / substitution :eek:

for the westies, Perth tickets are $70.

wish it was 50 like last year but meh

BingoBango said:
shimon isnt coming to perth i dont think

but d-bridge is a very welcome addition / substitution :eek:

U get Shimon and DJ Marky on NYD.

And if u buy a double pack to both events it pretty much works out to be $50 for a ticket. i.e $100 for 2 events with a shitload of quality internationals.....Andy C + MC GQ, D-Bridge, Shimon, Dj Marky, Kenny Ken, Stamina MC and Groovediggerz (Breaks) all for $100. Bargain if u ask me. ;)

pretty sure it's LD cos NYD is 'run' by them too, hence the double.

i wont be going to Marky + Shimon and co... i'd absolutely love to check out Stamina MC, my favourite MC by far.

unless someone wants to go to just New Year's Day? :)

You can get double packs @ Planet Video, Mills Records, Narcissist Clothing or you can get in contact with Ash from LD [email protected] or 0431424689 to get industry tickets. NYD = $45 and Andy C = $65.