• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

All I want for Christmas is...

I used to play YL back in the day, but I switched to Pikachu for competition. Not exactly a top tier but better than YL. I also play a little Marth/Puff/Yoshi/Luigi/Ganon so I don't get bored. Do you play Melee or the new games?

my sentimental favorite is still the original on 64... but I think melee on GC was perfection. I still don't have a Switch unfortunately...even though I'm dying to play the new Zelda, Mario, Smash, etc

I lustfully desire to be fully mended. And patient. Although mended works.

The best gift I ever gave was sushi and a long afternoon to spend the ramakwanzchristmakkahs with someone who was alone.

Stop stealing from your siblings you horrors!

I desire to be balanced internally, hanging out with these cool ladies in my building and happy for myself, family and BL family.

I lustfully desire my girlfriend's body for Christmas. What I w@nt for Christmas is a loop pedal for my moog synth.

I lustfully desire my girlfriend's body for Christmas. What I w@nt for Christmas is a loop pedal for my moog synth.

That moog synth sounds bitcoin. For Christmas I want to read about Moog and watch some Utube videos about them.

I am sure your lady is fine also, however I am a gentleman and respectfully would like to hang with my own ;)

As a gentleman myself, I appreciate your willingness to hang with your own lady. ;)

If by "lustfully desire" you just mean "really really want", I'll say a lifetime supply of ketamine, a cottage in Muskoka, and a local job as a psychotherapist.

If by "lustfully desire" you mean "lustfully desire", well, I want Rami Malek in my bed.

hqdefault.jpg

s280

article-2276632-177B3725000005DC-451_632x462.jpg

in all due seriousness...

OCT161787.jpg

release date for issue number 2 was june 28, 2017. it's worth the wait.

If by "lustfully desire" you just mean "really really want", I'll say a lifetime supply of ketamine, a cottage in Muskoka, and a local job as a psychotherapist.

If by "lustfully desire" you mean "lustfully desire", well, I want Rami Malek in my bed.

i liek u

New @@#$%(($%^ software. Updated search engine. The ability to use accents. No more " = ?

Please?

I want a rolex watch, or an 80" 4k TV.

Worst gift I've been given was a 10$ Macy's gift card.

Guess i am going to get my new stupid clothes after all.
A reason to live.
Really.
Everyone only cares what you look like.