• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Lost all eyes and ears to the epic story of its (ibogaine...et al) cure.

jabaqb

Greenlighter
i'm a newbie, does not have an iota of routine activities round here or coded commu with comrades or anything related in here does my mind or instinct want to absorb or want to learn, primarily to deflect the common auto re-act attitude to anything. i only want to believe from you what is believable about humanity's living condition with this labyrinth's ride with this therapeutic treatment of herbs, weeds,plants, vines, tree or in the exactness of words,to the natural dwellers of planet earth, that pioneers says "cure" the disease of addiction and those that relates to brain and flesh. how does this "cure" redefine our daily prospect and mindset. i wish to hear from you and shall meekly adhere to guidance if there are to follow. with high esteem
i'm a newbie, not an iota of routine activities or coded commu with comrades or anything related in here does my mind or instinct want to absorb or want to learn, primarily to deflect the common auto re-act attitude to anything. i only want to believe from you what is believable about humanity's living condition with this labyrinth's ride with this therapeutic treatment of herbs, weeds,plants, vines, tree or in the exactness of words,to the natural dwellers of planet earth, that pioneers says "cure" the disease of addiction and those that relates to brain and flesh. how does this "cure" redefine our daily prospect and mindset. i wish to hear from you and shall meekly adhere to guidance if there are to follow. with high esteem

i'm not into opiates, (my apology for the vague, poorly composed post, ambiguous indeed.) truly during that time, i am just too captivated in my fascination or too enthralled about the almost divine nature of this psychedelic plants (according to the published scientific studies) in relation to, or in connection to complexities in human nature in terms of emotional misseries, brain diseases among the few. and well..i continue to follow and acquire information from the researcher's publication of their divine works hoping one day...i may soar high enough and see whats below me.thank you for your time

Wow, 3 years to reply, that's a record for me!

I took an ibogaine flood dose to cure my opiate addiction, it worked, and in fact it helped me change my life in a number of ways. I wrote all about it, it's a very long story but it will communicate my thoughts and the experience much better than I can do in a post: