Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

all day ecstasy trip

CuPillar

Bluelighter
is this possible?

now when i, and my friends (not that we do, coz this is hypothetical ;) ) take (if we in fact do is still up in the air) a pill, or two or three over the night... i tend to find my first one kicks hard, the second prolongs the feeling then if i take a thrid, it feels as though i am wasting it... not really hte "bang bang' effects of the previous ones...

i was wondering it if is possible to prolong a ecstasy peak, or just hte high over an entire 24 hour period.... how many and how often would you have to take them... i am just wondering coz im not sure if it is actually possible with the whole releasing the chems in the brain thing....

so is it possible to have a day long ecstasy high? and what sort of timeline would you b looking at taking them in? and how many etc etc etc...

and would there be any other drugs, ie like lsd, mush, speed, coke, etc etc... acsessible drugs to prolong it?

Copper "the madman" Pillar

(i appoligise about hte madman thing, i dont know what came over me...)

I doubt it's possible. Wouldn't seritonin syndrome come into affect a few hours in?
Hey Cupillar, still watching the amazing race, hahahaha...ahhh.
That'll never get old. :p

MDMA duration can be extended by hampering the efficiency of the liver enzymes that metabolise MDMA. By offering these enzymes other suitable substances which 'compete' with MDMA for metabolism, the MDMA level in the blood from a given oral dose can be elevated and extended in duration. A common way to experience this is to try grapefruit juice before MDMA.

Other, more potentially dangerous combinations include drugs that are metabolised by CYP 2D6 including codeine and DXM. This is definitely not recommended, as the combined effects and peak intensity and duration can become unpleasantly strong (and it is not just the 'good' side effects which are magnified in intensity and duration - vomiting and general wastedness instead of being loved up, and afterwards, think supercomedown). A further hazardous interaction with MDMA is the MAOI class of antidepressants - such as Aurorix (moclobemide). These potentiating factors have been discussed at length in their own threads, as have the merits of redosing.

BigTrancer :)

seriously man an all day ecstacy trip would be fucking horrible... your head and mouth would feel so bad it's not worth thinking about! and the comedown? aaaaaaaaah..god damn

BigTrancer said:
MDMA duration can be extended by hampering the efficiency of the liver enzymes that metabolise MDMA. By offering these enzymes other suitable substances which 'compete' with MDMA for metabolism, the MDMA level in the blood from a given oral dose can be elevated and extended in duration. A common way to experience this is to try grapefruit juice before MDMA.

I was under the impression that even though CYP2D6 is apart of the metablosing process for MDMA, studies have shown that the level of CYP2D6 dont affect sensitivity?

source

While it is still possible that low CYP2D6 levels could shift risks slightly, this appears to be a minor or potentially irrelevant issue. Several other related enzymes are implicated in MDMA's metabolism and it is more likely that some other enzyme, system, interaction, or behaviour is responsible for most variations in reactions to this chemical.

Does this relate to what youre saying, or have i missed the mark?

i beleive that i'm fairly inactive in terms of CYP 2d6 metabolism ( i tested myself for activity, you might say :\) and my body, even before i acquired a huge tolerance for MDxx, always processed MDMA far quicker than that of my friends. factor in that i have always been in the low 50 kg range, i posit that blocking 2D6 wont add much to the experience.

i've posted a link before to a report saying that, even in strong metabolisers at 2D6, the enzyme is saturated at about 30mg of MDMA, and MDMA binds with CYP 2D6 making it noticeably weaker for days afterwards.

i have to go places now, but i'll find that link and repost it before i go to sleep tonight...

Yep, I agree with what you're saying, that grapefruit and the others aren't simply metabolised by P450 2D6, either is MDMA... several other of the 23 P450 enzymes (including 3A4) are involved too. The natural levels of 2D6 may have little to do with individual susceptibility, but if you saturate what enzymes ARE there, then your metabolic rate for substances directly metabolised by them will decrease for a period. This is why DXM and MDMA are contraindicated.

Effects of liver enzymes
Once a drug has been absorbed in the gut, it passes to the liver where a proportion of the dose may be broken down by enzymes (see below). The most serious drug interactions are likely to be related to the way in which some drugs are processed in the liver by substances called cytochrome P450 enzymes, or isozymes.

These enzymes are found within the cells that make up the liver. Although 23 different P450 enzymes have been identified, researchers have identified five that are particularly important in processing drugs. They work through a process called oxidation, which converts the drug into a slightly different form. Other enzymes may then convert the oxidised drug into a water-soluble form that can be readily excreted in the urine. Each individual P450 enzyme is given a three-character name, such as 1A2, 2C8 or 3A4.

Due to their inherited genetic make-up, some people may produce higher or lower than average amounts of specific P450 enzymes, which may account for person-to-person variations in response to treatments. People with naturally high levels of a certain P450 enzyme may break down a drug faster than average, and thus may not achieve high enough levels of drug in their bodies to be effective. Likewise, people with naturally low levels of a specific P450 enzyme may metabolise a drug slower than average, allowing the drug to reach unusually high levels in their body.

[.snip.] [This is the oft-quoted MDMA hypersensitivity discussion which has since been reviewed, BT see link for the article]

Similar effects can be caused by drugs, leading to interactions. Take the example of a person taking two treatments, called Drug A and Drug B. If Drug A causes a reduction in the activity of a specific P450 enzyme, that may make it harder for the body to break down Drug B, leading to an increase in blood levels of Drug B. Similarly, if Drug A causes an increase in the level of a specific P450 enzyme, that might help the body to metabolise Drug B more quickly, leading to lower blood levels of Drug B. For example, St John’s wort induces several p450 enzymes used to metabolise key anti-HIV drugs. This may lead to very low levels of drugs such as indinavir, nelfinavir, saquinavir, nevirapine and efavirenz.

Other interactions occur when someone is taking two drugs which are both broken down by the same P450 enzyme. In effect, there may not be enough of the enzyme to break down both drugs efficiently, allowing one of the drugs to reach unusually high levels in the body.
From: here but any source on drug pharmacokinetics would do.

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
Okay...

I ate (no word of a lie) roughly 25 pills in a duration of 3 days.. with probably 2 1/2 hours sleep each day..

They where decent quality, and i only required one to give me the decent high i was after - i never went into what is described as "seretonin syndrome" neither did my friend... we ate 1 pill to begin with, then every hour another half... towards the end, the pills gave us a 10 min buzz if that.

It was probably a dangerous bender, but still a very fun one, which i wouldn't advise anyone else do.

If you can actually come up with the money for a bender like this, then go ahead.

After what i know these days to what i knew then, i wouldn't attempt it again, as i find 3 pills is easily enough for a night out.

Just take acid. Tripping on acid for 24 hours aint hard... and it will actually have consistancy insted of extreme ups and downs.

Zaineaol said:
Okay...

I ate (no word of a lie) roughly 25 pills in a duration of 3 days.. with probably 2 1/2 hours sleep each day..

They where decent quality, and i only required one to give me the decent high i was after - i never went into what is described as "seretonin syndrome" neither did my friend... we ate 1 pill to begin with, then every hour another half... towards the end, the pills gave us a 10 min buzz if that.

It was probably a dangerous bender, but still a very fun one, which i wouldn't advise anyone else do.

If you can actually come up with the money for a bender like this, then go ahead.

After what i know these days to what i knew then, i wouldn't attempt it again, as i find 3 pills is easily enough for a night out.

This part, "If you can actually come up with the money for a bender like this, then go ahead."

Do NOT I REPEAT DO NOT, IT WILL be doing damage!!

Most people will go on a big bender at some stage and all regret it for the hell comedown you WILL be facing

why get on 25 pills over 3 days?!

Sounds stupid, think about the holes the size of craters burning away in what you used to call your brain.........

seriously like dj scatterface said get on acid and you will be tripping balls for ages......or meth....or anything but 25 pills......

25 pills sounds like a huge waste of money. Let alone a huge toll on you mentally and physically. I've been on long weekend benders, but they tend to involve one night of pills and then the rest on meth. That is pretty full on though. And, in hindsight, pretty stupid.

if you could roll all day which you can't anyway...it would be fucked up...you'll most probably die due to heart rate misfuctions..dehydration..etc.and the comedown would be the worst .. haha fuck that! :eek:

1_2_3_4_5_against_1 said:
why get on 25 pills over 3 days?!

Sounds stupid, think about the holes the size of craters burning away in what you used to call your brain.........

read the FAQ sunshine... pills do not burn holes in your brain.... i hope to god you're being sarcastic and not actually trying to give people advice when you're uninformed.

But i do agree... 25 pills in 3 days... what a waste... especially when they admittedly only lasted for about 10 minutes each by the end of it.... way to deplete your seratonin.... i can't imagine the moody tuesday etc... that followed....haha, that's crazy

seriously like dj scatterface said get on acid and you will be tripping balls for ages......or meth....or anything but 25 pills......

I think the "........." indicates sarcasm - at least i sincerely hope so.

I've taken enough pills to be severly "fucked" for upwards of 6 to 8 maybe more hours in one night and I must say that its not really worth it. In my experience as the night goes on the levels of euphoria stop rising very quickly and then fall very quickly - then the levels of general "fucked upness" for want of a better word rise very quickly. In the past I found that I would be arriving home unable to hold conversation and staring at a wall for quite some time. Not a pleasurable experience (toward the end) and one I came to regret financially the next day.

I imagine that if it was possible to "peak" for 24 hours it wouldn't be a very nice experience at all.

Nice Tits

I would probably rather have a "Afternoon or Late Afternoon Eccie Trip than all day... because I probably will be scattered and tired all afternoon, then you get cranky/seedy and even you manage to go bed early, you might even end up waking up middle of night and having trouble going back to sleep ... just speaking from my experience.

I think Afternoon Eccie trip is better.... especially if you can get the timing right, go to the beach and watch the beautiful tropical sunset going down at the same time the peak kicks in and the stars come up in full view.

Sunset3.jpg

I think its pretty nice/awesome experience something different... away from the usual surroundings like parties, raves, clubs, pubs and gatherings at homes, etc.

And the comedowns is usually when you want to go bed after a full on afternoon, and you won't waste too much money on these endless pills like I did in my early days of pill munching :)

I have done many a all day E trip. for festivals and big events. I don't do them any more cause it just does work. You can pill for like 6-8hours tops the rest is just mashing anddulled out. i agree with Zaineaol. now days for things like that i combined drugs aand taking longer lasting things like LSd, mushrooms and 2c- and save pill for the end of the day. Like i have done over 7 pills in 12 hours and its not good. maybe you could pill all day with vitamins and 5-htp and shit loads of post and preloading.