• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

All Alprazolam on Australian streets are represses

Arseholes. Wonder how many seizures they’ve caused from people who are dependent, after they’ve obtained some paracetamol and a tiny amount of etiz pressed into something that doesn’t exist here anymore.

Save your penny’s and never buy alpraz again. Especially street procured ones that come in a bag full of dusty white bars.

Last edited:
Wasn't there a recall.or warning on Pfizer alprazolam. I'm sure I saw that on that link

You have to be friend someone that has a script. Streets / darkweb is all crap presses. On top of street prices increasing crazy here. Fake xanax costs double than real xanax did 8 years back. Don't take that shit.

You have to be friend someone that has a script. Streets / darkweb is all crap presses. On top of street prices increasing crazy here. Fake xanax costs double than real xanax did 8 years back. Don't take that shit.

This is spot on.

Firstly guys, ease up on the price discussion. I will let it slide for now.

Secondly, YES there are certainly 2mg Kalma 2mg alprazolam bars. I am eating one as we speak.

But your correct that the street and DN markets are all Etizolam home pressed in almost identical looking bottles and pills.
I bought a bottle myself to prove to the vender it wasnt real Kalma.

The poster above is incorrect about only being 1mg. I was scripted 2mg xanax for a long time. To end this with solid proof I have taken photos of Real Kalma 2mg (I know its real also as its from chemist..who doesn't do things by the book. Picks Below.

Last edited:
Hi.

I assume that the sentence that I'm emboldened in the quote above is directed at my previous post on this topic. And it seems I owe all an apology as I was evidently wrong. And it's a material mistake that needs to be corrected lest somebody see the information that I posted and take it as being correct in spite of what may be printed on a pill.

There are INDEED both 2mg Xanax (brand name) and Alprozalam (active ingredient) pills and bars.

See the link below for every picture of Xanax and Alprozalam pills or bars that you ever wanted to see! Lol!

In my defense (albeit that it's an indefensible mistake to make on a site such as this): I was looking specifically for Alprozalam PILLS only and only from a certain generic manufacturer in my original post.

Apologies.

Hey mate,

No need to apologize at all. The beauty of this forum is we all constantly learn things from eachother. Firstly your contribution is valued by all here and secondly you had the integrity to write that post above this.

Its not often we see that (it seems more common in human nature too go into defensive mood that acknowledge we were mistaken about something)

Look forward to seeing you around AUSDD hopefully!

I don't understand the hype, it's easily the most overrated benzo ever, and imo the most boring /disappointing one,a cold high devoid of any feeling , charging anymore.than $5a bar is laughable, the fact the market is flooded with fakes ,and then even the fakes go for stupid amounts ,should be a sign to walk away
The only legit bars you will ever get is from someone with a prescription, it use to be quite easy for an pharmacy employee to swipe bottles of Xanax,but I can't see that happening much these days
Xanax, along with rohypnols are too heavily restricted ,the days of swiping bottles are gone, not worth the risk ..although Indo love rohies ..last time I bought a bottle ,which was 5 years ago..they were.CHEAPER than Xanax per pill!!
My advice.stixk with the classics valiums,temazrpams, and. Clonazepam(#1 in my world)..stay the fuck away from pressed bars and RC benzos, I'm suspect on vendors selling Alprazolam powder too, is it really what they say it is ?

I don't understand the hype, it's easily the most overrated benzo ever, and imo the most boring /disappointing one,a cold high devoid of any feeling , charging anymore.than $5a bar is laughable, the fact the market is flooded with fakes ,and then even the fakes go for stupid amounts ,should be a sign to walk away
The only legit bars you will ever get is from someone with a prescription, it use to be quite easy for an pharmacy employee to swipe bottles of Xanax,but I can't see that happening much these days
Xanax, along with rohypnols are too heavily restricted ,the days of swiping bottles are gone, not worth the risk ..although Indo love rohies ..last time I bought a bottle ,which was 5 years ago..they were.CHEAPER than Xanax per pill!!
My advice.stixk with the classics valiums,temazrpams, and. Clonazepam(#1 in my world)..stay the fuck away from pressed bars and RC benzos, I'm suspect on vendors selling Alprazolam powder too, is it really what they say it is ?

I agree with this, could end up taking 2mg of flubromazolam, thinking it was alpra, and if you survive and keep taking them, your going to have one f’d up tolerance.

For me alpra tolerance went up quicker than most others.

Great to take for the first time with a low to no tolerance. But after that, just felt like maintenance. If offered I’d prefer temaz, diaz, clonazepam or even lorazepam. Depending on dose of course, and what your using it for.

Last edited:
The difference in nearly every Xanax I have is astounding!
I had 4 mylans awhile ago that did nothing. Then 1 1/2 kalmas and I blacked out. They're all so different these days.
Btw I love Etizolam more than Diaz or Alpraz. Only Clonaz I prefer more. But whatever these shitty pills are doing or whatever is in them sucks!

The difference in nearly every Xanax I have is astounding!
I had 4 mylans awhile ago that did nothing. Then 1 1/2 kalmas and I blacked out. They're all so different these days.
Btw I love Etizolam more than Diaz or Alpraz. Only Clonaz I prefer more. But whatever these shitty pills are doing or whatever is in them sucks!
1,000,000% agreed man. I gave up on street-sold alpraz a loooonnnnng time ago.

Ive had legitimate alprazolam in "kalma" bars, i think with G2 pressed into the bar. Tasted exactly like alprazolam, very strong and huge memory loss.

A year ago i first tried the rounded 2mg alpraz mylans/pies(told they were legitimate imports) and they were the real deal, extremely potent.

Ive also had bars and mylan/pies that had no taste, in more recent times and suspect etizolam were pressed into these. almost no effect and tasteless.

My friends been receiving legitimate 1mg etizolam pills from overseas, they are tasteless, 1 mg felt like 1 mg of alpraz though just abit weaker. very quick onset under the tongue, 15 mins and you feel it kicking in.

There are definatly legitinate alpraz bars and mylans getting around, but i think as time goes on the number of legitimate alprazolam going around will be greatly reduced.

Etizolam feels quite similar to alprazolam from personal experience, and i suspect many repressed xanax bars or pies going around(that are tasteless) have very small amounts of etizolam pressed into them, hence why you read of people taking up to 5 "xanax" but not getting any effect. Id also throw in the idea that there are many xanax getting around which have no benzo pressed in them after a girl i know ate 3 full xanax bars after a heavy night of drinking and there was no effect for her(started with 1 then after 30 mins no effect she ate another, then another)
This puts the puzzle together!
I was chewing up mylans and they had no taste!!!! And we're doing next to nothing.... For 3x what I paid 10yrs ago. Full ripoff.
My doc just gave me my last valium script too. I'm pissed. I have 15 left out of 50 after a meth/G binge and swapping a few for flavours.
Pure Alpraz or Etiz is my favourite form of benzo. It used to be so cheap over the darkweb and always available and reasonable quality and price.

This puts the puzzle together!
I was chewing up mylans and they had no taste!!!! And we're doing next to nothing.... For 3x what I paid 10yrs ago. Full ripoff.
My doc just gave me my last valium script too. I'm pissed. I have 15 left out of 50 after a meth/G binge and swapping a few for flavours.
Pure Alpraz or Etiz is my favourite form of benzo. It used to be so cheap over the darkweb and always available and reasonable quality and price.
There is plenty of legit valium from Aussie DN vendors but the price is like 4X what you pay at chemist with a script. I only get a script once every 3-4 months.

I remember getting the pink 0.5mg and blue 1.0mg Alprazolam tablets a few years back, they appear to still be listed on the TGS/Aus Med listings.
Bars are definitely almost exclusively pressed nowadays though, for sure, 2mg Xanax was gone AFAIK. People still get swindled by bars all the time it seems though. I see them everywhere and people insist they're legit, despite the presses rarely even being uniform height..

A lot of benzo high dose preparations were removed a few years back it seems, probably a fair few now.
I know when I was on 30mg Diazepam a day it was still in 5mg tablets, I know for a fact they used to do 10mg in roughly 2012.

Most seem to come in 2mg and 5mg tablets or the rough equivalent of or just a rough equivalent of 5mg.

Anyone tried the new batch of round kalma's?

Not Mylan press but white with AP
Yep this are Kalma's brand new 2021 presses. They have stopped pressing bricks due to counterfeits.

They are the real deal. A cool diamond shape with a round top.

Picked up some Mylan "A4" tablets thinking they were alprazolam (wish I had read this thread before), definitely seem like etizolam. Not too pissed off since this is the first time I've taken "xanax" from street vendor. But still not the worst high, but definitely half the potency of real alprazolam.

Why even bother with street presses if they have etizolam or some other rc benzo in them.
Rc benzos are dirt cheap and for a few thousand you can pick up 100g and can make tens of thousands of "xanax" bars. To hell with these friggin street dealers charging $5 - $10 a bar that contains 1 cent worth of some chinese rc benzo.

Why even bother with street presses if they have etizolam or some other rc benzo in them.
convenience and the fact that many people resell them

at least by US law, if you were to get caught pressing your own pills, that's SIGNIFICANTLY more illegal than just reselling already pressed ones

convenience and the fact that many people resell them

at least by US law, if you were to get caught pressing your own pills, that's SIGNIFICANTLY more illegal than just reselling already pressed ones
I was thinking why are people who are using personally are paying upwards of 500 for 50 "xanax" pills for when etizolam (when it used to be for sale) could get you 10g. I get the convenience but the cost would be so much much cheaper.