Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

All Alprazolam on Australian streets are represses

Westside Rider

Greenlighter
I've always felt these 'xannies' getting around were represses but if there was any doubt before there's certainly no doubt now.

Interesting they didn't mention the bricks with 'XANAX' and 'GG249' printed on them but I guess everyone already knows they're all represses anyway.

They didn't have the Mylamn printed on them on the ones I was prescribed years back and in the article it says it's an american company.

The ones I get tase like that similar xanax. Also it doesn't say Mylan is printed on them. Mylan is a U.S company

They didn't have the Mylamn printed on them on the ones I was prescribed years back and in the article it says it's an american company.

The ones I get tase like that similar xanax taste when I got them prescribed them. Also it says Mylan is printed on them. Mylan is a U.S company

The article says they have Amantadine in them. What the fuck? I guess drug dealers can put whatever the fuck in there drugs but you would you think they would at least put something in them that is similiar.

90% of the bars in the US are also pressed. Usually flualprazolam these days. Or even worse - etizolam.

I blame mumble rappers.

Last edited:

The ones I get tase like that similar xanax. Also it doesn't say Mylan is printed on them. Mylan is a U.S company

The ones I get tase like that similar xanax taste when I got them prescribed them. Also it says Mylan is printed on them. Mylan is a U.S company

The article says they have Amantadine in them. What the fuck? I guess drug dealers can put whatever the fuck in there drugs but you would you think they would at least put something in them that is similiar.

It's interesting because I was talking my mate the day and alprazolam came up during our chat.

When I asked her about the mylan ones from america, she said none of those are prescribed by chemists anywhere in Australia. Her reason being that it's impossible to smuggle full sealed bottles through Australian borders, so It'd be much much easier for them to import the alprazlam powder from overseas, before pressing the bars here and replicating the seals, bottles and labels.

Everyone has always said the American mylans are far stronger than Australian kalmas and the obvious answer to that question as to why, would be the fact all so called mylan american alprazolam bricks that you find in Australia are fake so who known what's put in them.

https://herpopharmacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Alprazolam-2mg-mylan-e1579350820265.jpg
Do you believe any of these getting around Australia are legitimate or are they all fake?

https://herpopharmacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Alprazolam-2mg-mylan-e1579350820265.jpg
Do you believe any of these getting around Australia are legitimate or are they all fake?
Can't say as I only bought one bottle of them ages ago and I can't find the bottle but the bottle that I got I thought was fake because I kept poppin and popppin and poppin em and they did nothing, but my legit connect told me there slow release, but no I suggest you get the Kalmas with AL G2 imprinted on them, still there's fakes of them going around I think

Not every single one is. There are legit bars around everywhere that are imported powder from India and pressed and pass the test on GC/MS. But a majority are fakes

I know some kids who reckon Xanax is the coolest thing going and they are downing 10-15 bars over a day plus weed. I strongly suspect whatever they are taking is pretty fake at that dosage level. Given they eventually black out once they add some booze its probably etizolam or something

some wankers in hobart selling these here holding up their bag of fake xan bar garbage on snapchat like it's anything impressive. absolute wankers selling these.

No xan in bar form are authentics imo.

some wankers in hobart selling these here holding up their bag of fake xan bar garbage on snapchat like it's anything impressive. absolute wankers selling these.

No xan in bar form are authentics imo.

Chemist Warehouse still prescribe them

They look like this..

It's interesting because I was talking my mate the day and alprazolam came up during our chat.

When I asked her about the mylan ones from america, she said none of those are prescribed by chemists anywhere in Australia. Her reason being that it's impossible to smuggle full sealed bottles through Australian borders, so It'd be much much easier for them to import the alprazlam powder from overseas, before pressing the bars here and replicating the seals, bottles and labels.

Everyone has always said the American mylans are far stronger than Australian kalmas and the obvious answer to that question as to why, would be the fact all so called mylan american alprazolam bricks that you find in Australia are fake so who known what's put in them.
Appaaaaarentlyyyyy the Mylans (or "pies" as they're colloquially referred to) are 5mg aplrazolam, whereas Kalma bars are only 2mg.
I managed to get some of the legit alprazolam Mylans and they were definitely alpraz. I only took them in quarters though as I was not abusing them, I was using them to help me wean off alcohol. I also recently got some 2mg bars that were also definitely alpraz. However I have had a LOT of duds in the last 2 years. I've had the etizolam bars, I've had ones that I couldn't tell what was in them, and I've had ones that were 100% bunk, nothing better than swallowing chalk.

Me and friends were flying so often with blisters in the luggage but noone cares, you could be sick and need your meds. A friend of mine was currently in Greece and had 20 bisters Oxas and 5 gram of grass with it. Nothing happens. What would have been good is a not to old prescription from a physician and everything's done ;)

JJ

Edit: from where do you know that ALL PRESSED XANAX BARS IN Australia are bad quality??? Just because you made bad experiences it doesn't mean that others do, too. I have to laugh also about "this and that is stronger than this and that" - go to your Psychiatrist and get Pharmabenzos, so you just have to guess all the time. If you THINK the pill is a shit , it WILL be a shit, you know? ;) Self fulfilling phrophecy .

JJ

Last edited:
Appaaaaarentlyyyyy the Mylans (or "pies" as they're colloquially referred to) are 5mg aplrazolam, whereas Kalma bars are only 2mg.
I managed to get some of the legit alprazolam Mylans and they were definitely alpraz. I only took them in quarters though as I was not abusing them, I was using them to help me wean off alcohol. I also recently got some 2mg bars that were also definitely alpraz. However I have had a LOT of duds in the last 2 years. I've had the etizolam bars, I've had ones that I couldn't tell what was in them, and I've had ones that were 100% bunk, nothing better than swallowing chalk.

No way there's legit 5mg alprazolam pills

My tolerance to alprazolam has always been too high ever since I first crossed mylans, so a quarter of a pill would never do anything.

A quarter of a clonazepam pill on the other hand, completely different kettle of fish, although I've noticed a lot of clonazepam represses getting around now, and that discussion probably deserves a topic of its own.

Me and friends were flying so often with blisters in the luggage but noone cares, you could be sick and need your meds. A friend of mine was currently in Greece and had 20 bisters Oxas and 5 gram of grass with it. Nothing happens. What would have been good is a not to old prescription from a physician and everything's done ;)

JJ

Edit: from where do you know that ALL PRESSED XANAX BARS IN Australia are bad quality??? Just because you made bad experiences it doesn't mean that others do, too. I have to laugh also about "this and that is stronger than this and that" - go to your Psychiatrist and get Pharmabenzos, so you just have to guess all the time. If you THINK the pill is a shit , it WILL be a shit, you know? ;) Self fulfilling phrophecy .

JJ

Did you read the OP?

I said that ALL alprazolam on Australian streets are represses, I never said that all of them are bad quality.

When's the last time you saw a bottle of mylans or kalmas with a label matching the criteria outlined in the 'genuine' photos on the government website?

Every bottle would match the 'counterfeit' criteria outlined, particularly the mylans, given they aren't prescribed in Australia at all, plus copying the genuine labels on mylans bottles would be harder than doing so with the kalma bottles, especially given the fact genuine bottles of mylans have QR codes on them.

By the way I've had many represses that are almost as good if not as good as xanax legally prescribed by pharmacies.

Ive had legitimate alprazolam in "kalma" bars, i think with G2 pressed into the bar. Tasted exactly like alprazolam, very strong and huge memory loss.

A year ago i first tried the rounded 2mg alpraz mylans/pies(told they were legitimate imports) and they were the real deal, extremely potent.

Ive also had bars and mylan/pies that had no taste, in more recent times and suspect etizolam were pressed into these. almost no effect and tasteless.

My friends been receiving legitimate 1mg etizolam pills from overseas, they are tasteless, 1 mg felt like 1 mg of alpraz though just abit weaker. very quick onset under the tongue, 15 mins and you feel it kicking in.

There are definatly legitinate alpraz bars and mylans getting around, but i think as time goes on the number of legitimate alprazolam going around will be greatly reduced.

Etizolam feels quite similar to alprazolam from personal experience, and i suspect many repressed xanax bars or pies going around(that are tasteless) have very small amounts of etizolam pressed into them, hence why you read of people taking up to 5 "xanax" but not getting any effect. Id also throw in the idea that there are many xanax getting around which have no benzo pressed in them after a girl i know ate 3 full xanax bars after a heavy night of drinking and there was no effect for her(started with 1 then after 30 mins no effect she ate another, then another)