Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: andyturbo | JessFR
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

All Alprazolam on Australian streets are represses

Westside Rider

Greenlighter
I've always felt these 'xannies' getting around were represses but if there was any doubt before there's certainly no doubt now.

Interesting they didn't mention the bricks with 'XANAX' and 'GG249' printed on them but I guess everyone already knows they're all represses anyway.

Specified

Bluelighter
They didn't have the Mylamn printed on them on the ones I was prescribed years back and in the article it says it's an american company.

The ones I get tase like that similar xanax. Also it doesn't say Mylan is printed on them. Mylan is a U.S company

They didn't have the Mylamn printed on them on the ones I was prescribed years back and in the article it says it's an american company.

The ones I get tase like that similar xanax taste when I got them prescribed them. Also it says Mylan is printed on them. Mylan is a U.S company

The article says they have Amantadine in them. What the fuck? I guess drug dealers can put whatever the fuck in there drugs but you would you think they would at least put something in them that is similiar.

Westside Rider

Greenlighter

The ones I get tase like that similar xanax. Also it doesn't say Mylan is printed on them. Mylan is a U.S company

The ones I get tase like that similar xanax taste when I got them prescribed them. Also it says Mylan is printed on them. Mylan is a U.S company

The article says they have Amantadine in them. What the fuck? I guess drug dealers can put whatever the fuck in there drugs but you would you think they would at least put something in them that is similiar.
It's interesting because I was talking my mate the day and alprazolam came up during our chat.

When I asked her about the mylan ones from america, she said none of those are prescribed by chemists anywhere in Australia. Her reason being that it's impossible to smuggle full sealed bottles through Australian borders, so It'd be much much easier for them to import the alprazlam powder from overseas, before pressing the bars here and replicating the seals, bottles and labels.

Everyone has always said the American mylans are far stronger than Australian kalmas and the obvious answer to that question as to why, would be the fact all so called mylan american alprazolam bricks that you find in Australia are fake so who known what's put in them.

Westside Rider

Greenlighter

https://herpopharmacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Alprazolam-2mg-mylan-e1579350820265.jpg
Do you believe any of these getting around Australia are legitimate or are they all fake?

Specified

Bluelighter
https://herpopharmacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Alprazolam-2mg-mylan-e1579350820265.jpg
Do you believe any of these getting around Australia are legitimate or are they all fake?
Can't say as I only bought one bottle of them ages ago and I can't find the bottle but the bottle that I got I thought was fake because I kept poppin and popppin and poppin em and they did nothing, but my legit connect told me there slow release, but no I suggest you get the Kalmas with AL G2 imprinted on them, still there's fakes of them going around I think

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
Not every single one is. There are legit bars around everywhere that are imported powder from India and pressed and pass the test on GC/MS. But a majority are fakes

Atelier3

Bluelighter
I know some kids who reckon Xanax is the coolest thing going and they are downing 10-15 bars over a day plus weed. I strongly suspect whatever they are taking is pretty fake at that dosage level. Given they eventually black out once they add some booze its probably etizolam or something

efukt

Greenlighter
some wankers in hobart selling these here holding up their bag of fake xan bar garbage on snapchat like it's anything impressive. absolute wankers selling these.

No xan in bar form are authentics imo.