• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

alka seltzer shots??

clash_the_crash

Greenlighter
Hey everyone i spent some time digging but couldn't find anything explaining alka seltzer shots..

A friend of mine was telling me about them but i couldn't really understand what he was explaining so i thought this would be a perfect way to find out!

If it helps, my preferred method of ingesting meth is smoking. Snorting does nothing (nose is fucked up) I usually swallow it only when I'm at work and need to stay up, and i never have IV'd and don't want to.

From what i understand you get a shot glass filled with water, drop alka seltzer into it, drop meth into it and then down it all. apparently when it kicks in you get a massive rush similar to the first time you ever ingested meth.

Seems pretty simple but before I go dumping my beautiful clear into alka seltzer, I have a few questions.

How much meth should i use?

Do i use a full alka seltzer tab? seems like a lot for such a small amount of water.

Are the effects better than smoking or ingesting regularly?

What type of high is it?

Thanks! Anything helps!!

I believe that the idea behind this is that you want yo alter your stomach pH in order to help aid with the absorption of the drug, similar to how people will take a spoonful of baking soda before taking adderall or other amphetamine based AD(H)D medications.

I wouldn't expect for it to work wonders and it's going to taste pretty bad, although one small shot of a more potent drink of alka-seltzer might be an even tradeoff of drinking a taller glass of it with the same amount which might be a little more tolerable.

It's not going to change the high really, just might make it more efficient. As for how many tabs, well I usually use 2 tabs in 12-16 oz of water when consuming it [alka-seltzer] for it's original intended purposes, but I'm unsure of how much you would need for this kinda use of it.

As for how much meth to use, well I don't see why you would use that much less than you normally would orally, but since it might be more efficient than usual you should try getting by with a little less than usual at first and then go from there.

The Fizz. Alka Seltzer and meth

This is the same thing as taking meth orally...
No it is not it is nothing what so ever just like ingesting it. It gives you this out of this world, out of body experience. Makes you very horny. Also it makes your body shake. You moan alittle or ALOT. your vision gets blurry. Your eyes twitch either really fast or just alittle (not always). You will deffinotlyy want to be sitting for at least 3 to 4 hours anytime you do it because you might fall over or get really off balanced. Lasts all day even sometimes threw the night. Makes you just wanna close your eyes touch yourself and never go away from the feeling

Hey everyone i spent some time digging but couldn't find anything explaining alka seltzer shots..

A friend of mine was telling me about them but i couldn't really understand what he was explaining so i thought this would be a perfect way to find out!

If it helps, my preferred method of ingesting meth is smoking. Snorting does nothing (nose is fucked up) I usually swallow it only when I'm at work and need to stay up, and i never have IV'd and don't want to.

From what i understand you get a shot glass filled with water, drop alka seltzer into it, drop meth into it and then down it all. apparently when it kicks in you get a massive rush similar to the first time you ever ingested meth.

Seems pretty simple but before I go dumping my beautiful clear into alka seltzer, I have a few questions.

How much meth should i use?

Do i use a full alka seltzer tab? seems like a lot for such a small amount of water.

Are the effects better than smoking or ingesting regularly?

What type of high is it?

Thanks! Anything helps!!
So this is the BEST BEST BEST . Way to do meth. It is this out of world out of body experience like you have never had before. DO NOT PUT OVER .2 in it for your first time or really until it's like your 10th time doing it or you don't feel the same effects. Your eyes will jump or twitch and move really fast or slow. Or they won't twitch at all. Most people become alittle cross eyed because it is strong. The Alka Seltzer makes the high 10xs stronger than any other high. BECAUSE, Alka Seltzer has 2 chemical compounds that meth have. And it boosts the chemicals giving you a higher high. You will want to sit down for this rollercoaster ride to heaven. It kicks in about 15 to 30 minutes after you take it. You will feel this tingly body high all over. Trust me if you are a user of meth you have to try this at least one time in your life.... You won't regret it.

How much alka do ineed ??????

No it is not it is nothing what so ever just like ingesting it. It gives you this out of this world, out of body experience. Makes you very horny. Also it makes your body shake. You moan alittle or ALOT. your vision gets blurry. Your eyes twitch either really fast or just alittle (not always). You will deffinotlyy want to be sitting for at least 3 to 4 hours anytime you do it because you might fall over or get really off balanced. Lasts all day even sometimes threw the night. Makes you just wanna close your eyes touch yourself and never go away from the feeling
How many of the alka seltzer do i use ?????

BECAUSE, Alka Seltzer has 2 chemical compounds that meth have.

Alka-Seltzer is just sodium bicarbonate, citric acid and aspirin. None of these is in meth.

All it does (besides relieving heartburn) is maybe increase the pH value of your urine, thereby slowing down the excretion of (meth-)amphetamine a bit.

So this is the BEST BEST BEST . Way to do meth. It is this out of world out of body experience like you have never had before. DO NOT PUT OVER .2 in it for your first time or really until it's like your 10th time doing it or you don't feel the same effects. Your eyes will jump or twitch and move really fast or slow. Or they won't twitch at all. Most people become alittle cross eyed because it is strong. The Alka Seltzer makes the high 10xs stronger than any other high. BECAUSE, Alka Seltzer has 2 chemical compounds that meth have. And it boosts the chemicals giving you a higher high. You will want to sit down for this rollercoaster ride to heaven. It kicks in about 15 to 30 minutes after you take it. You will feel this tingly body high all over. Trust me if you are a user of meth you have to try this at least one time in your life.... You won't regret it.

Yeh. And I used to make LSD from Fosters beer..

Made me realize that there is a difference between hcl and freebase with meth, and that where i live there is only freebase available.

*Very* unlikely. Unlike cocaine, the freebase of methamphetamine is a clear, oily liquid at room temperature, and apparently smells of geraniums. For obvious reasons, this would be a less-than-ideal form to sell it in.

Street meth is virtually always going to be meth HCl, since that one is actually solid at room temperature. Also, methamphetamine hydrochloride is very much smokable - its boiling point, while higher than freebase coke's, is still low enough for the molecule to be efficiently vaporized without having it undergo pyrolysis to a significant degree (methamphetamine has a significantly lower mass and is a much more stable molecule than cocaine).

I would have to agree with FUBAR, it is by far the best way to do it that I know of, besides slamming it which I wouldn't know. But I've heard of some people dying from it but that could be people just wanting to talk. Cause a pair of lips will say anything. But if it is true, I think it was done wrong. That's why I want to inform people of the way I have done it and the person that told me was a reliable source to say the least. You get a glass a little bigger than a shot glass and fill it with water. I usually drop a twenty in the water and stir it until it dissolves all the way. I wouldn't recommend doing more than Thirty (.30) for first timers. I've dropped a .40 before and will never do that much again. Some people might like that intense of a high, but I have to deal with customers as I run a business and need to be somewhat normal. Anyways after your dissolve the ice you take one tab of just Regular Alka Selzer, Not the orange flavored kind or the cold and sinus kind. It has to be the Plain Jane Alka Selzer. You drop it in and let it dissolve completely, very important to let it dissolve completely. Once it dissolves completely its bottoms up and be ready for a ride. I usually smoke it, have been for years, and after a Alka Selzer shot I usually don't hit the pipe for hours. I mean like 8-10 hours. Remember the old school "X" tabs, which you cant find anymore, its a high like that. You feel like your rollin'. It affects some people differently, just like all drugs, but my wife tried it one day with me and she didn't leave our bedroom for 6 hours. I guess you want to know what she did in the bedroom for 6 hours? Well not what you think. She changed clothes, every single outfit she had she tried on like it was the first time she ever wore them. I am checking on her ever so often and laughing my fuckin' ass off as I watch her. Needless to say she hasn't done another shot. You see we aren't out to get totally fucked off ice all the time. I've been an everyday user for going on 6 years. I have my own business, a wife and a 4 year old that we responsibly take care of. People that get strung out don't keep proper hygiene and steal from their family give this drug a bad name, or any drug for that matter. Its how you use it, responsibly or abusively. I've rambled on enough, but wanted to inform people on a safe method I do so people can enjoy the high and not possibly die from it. If yall have any questions or anything I can take any constructive criticism. Get High! Get Fly! Get Headrush!

I would have to agree with FUBAR, it is by far the best way to do it that I know of, besides slamming it which I wouldn't know. But I've heard of some people dying from it but that could be people just wanting to talk. Cause a pair of lips will say anything. But if it is true, I think it was done wrong. That's why I want to inform people of the way I have done it and the person that told me was a reliable source to say the least. You get a glass a little bigger than a shot glass and fill it with water. I usually drop a twenty in the water and stir it until it dissolves all the way. I wouldn't recommend doing more than Thirty (.30) for first timers. I've dropped a .40 before and will never do that much again. Some people might like that intense of a high, but I have to deal with customers as I run a business and need to be somewhat normal. Anyways after your dissolve the ice you take one tab of just Regular Alka Selzer, Not the orange flavored kind or the cold and sinus kind. It has to be the Plain Jane Alka Selzer. You drop it in and let it dissolve completely, very important to let it dissolve completely. Once it dissolves completely its bottoms up and be ready for a ride.
I registered specifically to say YES! TO EVERYTHING Nate said. From the how to to the stigma of doing the drug, versus those who let the drug do them. 100% sir!

That being said, Nate's method is THE way to correctly do the alkameth. .2 in 2 oz of water for 1 tablet, 4 oz for 2 tablets. Let it dissolve, add alka, let fizz fizzle out, and down the hatch! My old man thinks I'm High-larious when I do it that way, and I very rarely ingest - daily smoker for years. Good luck! Fly high!

I registered specifically to say YES! TO EVERYTHING Nate said. From the how to to the stigma of doing the drug, versus those who let the drug do them. 100% sir!

That being said, Nate's method is THE way to correctly do the alkameth. .2 in 2 oz of water for 1 tablet, 4 oz for 2 tablets. Let it dissolve, add alka, let fizz fizzle out, and down the hatch! My old man thinks I'm High-larious when I do it that way, and I very rarely ingest - daily smoker for years. Good luck! Fly high!
[/QUOTE

It definitely works, I did one for the first time and literally had to crawl to a chair...I suggest having a hobby of so .me
w sort in ur lalp, along with a big arse drink

Does this method cause any stomach discomfort that one wouldn't have form the same dose without the alka seltzer/baking soda?

Last edited:
I just wanted to mention that I have found that adding a flavored drink like koolaid or lemonade instead of water makes it 100x more bareable but recently have considered using capsules chased with alka-seltzer to see if you can get the same effect but lose the super bad taste. Just a side note Minute Maid pink lemonade was the best flavor I’ve found over all... hope this helps!

The Alka Seltzer makes the high 10xs stronger than any other high. BECAUSE, Alka Seltzer has 2 chemical compounds that meth have. And it boosts the chemicals giving you a higher high.

There is so much wrong in the above I don't even know where to begin... If it feels subjectively better for you ingesting meth in this way then that's great, but non of what you've said in this quote is even remotely true...

Last edited: