• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

alka seltzer shots??

Next time I get my hands on some feed I'll try this. I usually do about about 1/10th the amount of those commenting (around 30mg) so if it makes a substantial difference, i think I'll be able to tell.

Ok, so I am new to the community, but THIS is my preferred DOC and ROA. I’m by no means an authority, but here’s my two cents.
I can attest to having a friend who only slammed take one of these after watching and hearing such raving but doubting it. He rushed like he hadn’t in a long time of the needle, nearly crawling to my couch, and proceeded to play with himself for the next 6 hours at least...
I have heard most people relate it to booty bumping
A few pointers from experience:

Try alka seltzer gold...it’s aspirin free. You’re putting a highly acidic substance through your digestive system, NSAIDS are also notoriously caustic and known to cause ulcers. Sodium Bicarbonate is a strong alkaline, a ph balancer for Meth, which helps protect the system going through. Even if you have no digestive issues, I’d choose this option.
lemon lime alka seltzer is also helpful for taste. It absolutely kills the bitter, though keep in mind, the more pure the product the more bitter it will taste. So consider your wish to test purity versus a more pleasant drink.

Brush your teeth and lips before taking, and coat your lips with Vaseline or coat your mouth with coconut oil before drinking. That protects the tissues from absorbing it and decaying, breaking down.
Put a bit more mixer in and swirl a second shot to make sure you didn’t leave residue in the cup
Make sure you rinse your entire mouth for any residue left in the mouth. Otherwise it will sit in pockets of your gums and under your tongue causing burns and ulcers. It will also alter your mouth’s PH if left and will cause even more dry mouth, as well as Thrush

DON’T use even what you think you need the first time. Remember, this is going to last you MUCH longer, and it’s being digested, so you can’t get rid of it. If you over amp, it’s gonna really suck and will be stressing your body systems much longer than other routes...much greater potential for long term damage.

Take an antacid about 4-6 hours in. It will help it last longer.

There is an absolute ton of science behind this ROA as well as these other considerations. Feel free to contact me if you’re interested in the science of it all.

I usually just drink it with water without adding anything but meth but I noticed it gets me higher if I add it to sprite or Dr pepper. The most scary intense rush I got from drinking meth was when I put 3 pebbles in a mountain dew voltage energy drink . It made my heart pound for 10 minutes straight and that was only off a couple sips then I threw the rest away because it was too stimulating. Not in a good way. I now am taking a break off drinking meth because someone told me drinking leads to serious short term vascular problems that slow down the blood flow into you're veins. I'm more of a shorter but can see why people like mixing zelters with meth. I read about a guy who had psychosis while doing allot of it so be careful
Last always buy nice ice rock crystals and appreciate each high like it's you're last .6VvuHGsoU2QBt9MXeXNdDuyd4Bmd63j7zJymDTWgdcJjo12LpQUPpvEdt1GSAjhTirgho3hZcotwnyrprrmF521VtA4Wrp...jpg

I believe that the idea behind this is that you want yo alter your stomach pH in order to help aid with the absorption of the drug, similar to how people will take a spoonful of baking soda before taking adderall or other amphetamine based AD(H)D medications.

I wouldn't expect for it to work wonders and it's going to taste pretty bad, although one small shot of a more potent drink of alka-seltzer might be an even tradeoff of drinking a taller glass of it with the same amount which might be a little more tolerable.

It's not going to change the high really, just might make it more efficient. As for how many tabs, well I usually use 2 tabs in 12-16 oz of water when consuming it [alka-seltzer] for it's original intended purposes, but I'm unsure of how much you would need for this kinda use of it.

As for how much meth to use, well I don't see why you would use that much less than you normally would orally, but since it might be more efficient than usual you should try getting by with a little less than usual at first and then go from there.
It is nothing like taking it by itself orally.... I'm from the Early 2000's era of extacy when ex was actually good and doing seltzer shots is as close as I come to old school roll pills than molly or whatever BS they have now....me and my homegirl did seltzer shots every day for almost a week straight and trust me it's an experience.....for the idiots who have never done it and say it wont do a thing different.........shut the fuck up and do it

This intrigued me when I initially read the first posts of this thread but as I went through I noticed every single person claiming alka zelter +meth is way stronger is a green lighter...no offence intended but I feel like it's more likely that a bunch of green lighters might be fake accounts...if this really makes meth wayyyy stronger where are the long established bluelighters confirming this?
This thread is many years old as well...
I was excited initially because I thought it might have the same effect for MDMA (I've evem never seen meth except internet photos lol).
But yeah, I'm extraordinarily skeptical about this one...

Welp I've never tried it. I don't really experiment that much anyways. I don't wanna waste my shit and you never know what can happen. Everybody reacts differently to different things. But on a bright side, I've been a long time lurker and finally got the courage to register here. There seem to be a lot of cool people. You were my very first notification! Thanks for putting a smile on my face. I needed it. :)

The Fizz. Alka Seltzer and meth

No it is not it is nothing what so ever just like ingesting it. It gives you this out of this world, out of body experience. Makes you very horny. Also it makes your body shake. You moan alittle or ALOT. your vision gets blurry. Your eyes twitch either really fast or just alittle (not always). You will deffinotlyy want to be sitting for at least 3 to 4 hours anytime you do it because you might fall over or get really off balanced. Lasts all day even sometimes threw the night. Makes you just wanna close your eyes touch yourself and never go away from the feeling

😂😭
Who are you?

This intrigued me when I initially read the first posts of this thread but as I went through I noticed every single person claiming alka zelter +meth is way stronger is a green lighter...no offence intended but I feel like it's more likely that a bunch of green lighters might be fake accounts...if this really makes meth wayyyy stronger where are the long established bluelighters confirming this?
I was excited initially because I thought it might have the same effect for MDMA (I've evem never seen meth except internet photos lol).

Yeah someone's trolling hard with 4 different accounts. Funny shit.
I dont even see how the science behind this would work, besides making it easier on your gut.
Vitamin C is supposed to speed up excretion and lower your blood levels considerably. ie; bring you down.
Not something your typical meth head wants.
Placebo effect?

Hey everyone i spent some time digging but couldn't find anything explaining alka seltzer shots..

A friend of mine was telling me about them but i couldn't really understand what he was explaining so i thought this would be a perfect way to find out!

If it helps, my preferred method of ingesting meth is smoking. Snorting does nothing (nose is fucked up) I usually swallow it only when I'm at work and need to stay up, and i never have IV'd and don't want to.

From what i understand you get a shot glass filled with water, drop alka seltzer into it, drop meth into it and then down it all. apparently when it kicks in you get a massive rush similar to the first time you ever ingested meth.

Seems pretty simple but before I go dumping my beautiful clear into alka seltzer, I have a few questions.

How much meth should i use?

Do i use a full alka seltzer tab? seems like a lot for such a small amount of water.

Are the effects better than smoking or ingesting regularly?

What type of high is it?

Thanks! Anything helps!!
So I've been using for 25 years in every way imagable. And I was only. recently introduced to Alka-Seltzer shots. I have parachuted it before and put some in my pop. That always made my stomach hurt. So I really like doing it this way because the Alka seltzer stops the hurt. the first time I did it I used a medium sized shot glass for like alcohol, I put in a quarter and half of one Alka seltzer tab filled 3/4 with water and took it like a shot. It did taste bad But not horrid, I had a pop right there, hint gargle with your pop/juice and then swallow, it gets rid of the taste better. Within about 20 minutes I was fully geeked.And it lasted well over 8 hours before I even thought of smoking.

Ok, so I am new to the community, but THIS is my preferred DOC and ROA. I’m by no means an authority, but here’s my two cents.
I can attest to having a friend who only slammed take one of these after watching and hearing such raving but doubting it. He rushed like he hadn’t in a long time of the needle, nearly crawling to my couch, and proceeded to play with himself for the next 6 hours at least...

Try alka seltzer gold...it’s aspirin free. You’re putting a highly acidic substance through your digestive system, NSAIDS are also notoriously caustic and known to cause ulcers. Sodium Bicarbonate is a strong alkaline, a ph balancer for Meth, which helps protect the system going through. Even if you have no digestive issues, I’d choose this option.
lemon lime alka seltzer is also helpful for taste. It absolutely kills the bitter, though keep in mind, the more pure the product the more bitter it will taste. So consider your wish to test purity versus a more pleasant drink.

Brush your teeth and lips before taking, and coat your lips with Vaseline or coat your mouth with coconut oil before drinking. That protects the tissues from absorbing it and decaying, breaking down.
Put a bit more mixer in and swirl a second shot to make sure you didn’t leave residue in the cup
Make sure you rinse your entire mouth for any residue left in the mouth. Otherwise it will sit in pockets of your gums and under your tongue causing burns and ulcers. It will also alter your mouth’s PH if left and will cause even more dry mouth, as well as Thrush

DON’T use even what you think you need the first time. Remember, this is going to last you MUCH longer, and it’s being digested, so you can’t get rid of it. If you over amp, it’s gonna really suck and will be stressing your body systems much longer than other routes...much greater potential for long term damage.

There is an absolute ton of science behind this ROA as well as these other considerations. Feel free to contact me if you’re interested in the science of it all.

Alka setter and meth. Well it is definitely an enjoyable experience. I have done it in hieavy and light doses. I am actually on a light dose right now. My method is .25 gram to 1/2 of a tablet of alka seltzer. I use a 2 ounce shot glass. I fill it half way with warm water and dissolve the meth 1st and then add 1/2 alla seltzer tablet. I like to add something to help with the taste. (The taste is strong and horrific.) my preference is something with a lemon lime flavor, sprite, 7up, lemonade, I also like orange juice. I also get gummy worms. I pit a sour gummy Worm in my mouth and chew it and right before I swallow it I down the shot and immediately afterward I eat another couple of sour gummy worms. This helps tremendously with camouflaging the tast. I have also used lemon wedges, lime wedges, or orange wedges. When using one of these you would consume it the same way you would take a shot of tequila and lime. However, I like to bite first, slam shot, then bite the fruit again.
The alla seltzer intensifies the effect of the twack (meth) tremendously and very differently. I would agree that it is much like taking X-TC (ecstasy) when they were super potent and llasted 10-12 hours. It is euphoric and sexually stimulating to a totally different level than anything I have ever experienced. The only time I have ever taken it is with my fiancé. It has always been a great experience. Years ago I experimented with TWACK in every possible way to comsume it. The FIZ (alka seltzer and meth) is by far the most enjoyable experience. However, I would not use this method on a daily basis. This is something we usually do one or twice a month.A good piece of information is to start with a smaller dose rather than higher. If you haven’t felt it within 30 minutes then you can always take a milder shot to kick it to another level.
Enjoy! If there are any additional questions I will try my best to respond asap.

Last edited:
Did you ever try it?

How much alka do ineed ??????

How many of the alka seltzer do i use ?????
I know this is an old thread, but this method ABSOLUTELY works. I was skeptical at first, but about an hour or so later, I was a true believer. Not to mention, this is the best ROA for meth (not including IV) but that’s a completely different experience all in itself.

Is it the same if I use the lemon lie flavour? That's all I could get. I have citric acid and bi carb (baking soda) otherwise is this also the same?

I know this is an old thread, but this method ABSOLUTELY works. I was skeptical at first, but about an hour or so later, I was a true believer. Not to mention, this is the best ROA for meth (not including IV) but that’s a completely different experience all in itself.
So this really works? I haven't gotten any effect close to what has been described

Make sure you rinse your entire mouth for any residue left in the mouth. Otherwise it will sit in pockets of your gums and under your tongue causing burns and ulcers. It will also alter your mouth’s PH if left and w
So this really works? I haven't gotten any effect close to what has been described

ill cause even more dry mouth, as well as Thrush

I am looking for science info.