Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - Experienced - Aliens/I became the little`st light

Mr.Miagi1

Greenlighter
I took LSD and then on the trip I fell asleep in my dream and then I saw my Cubase production/music software pyramided me with blocks to space. I became the little st light. my soul.Pure goodness and inocense. The only way out and up was to be and become good. My soul became the little st light. Pure goodness and my soul was singing and these 5 aliens/They were 2000 years old looked down on me and they loved me so much. I was at the bottom of the pyramid. It was in space.

It was real

I have been harmonizing my soul with music for years all day

It was so beautiful

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_spiritual
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess if you enjoyed yourself that's all that matters. But srs what's a st light? I'm not being humorous I'm just curious. Within there is a light yes, but when you say becoming the st light do you mean something in a spiritual sense? Also I'm kind of confused on the misspelling of some words, but please if you can enlighten me with a better version of that story it sounds interesting if you could manage to put something together. Btw aliens are interesting to consider on a trip which would be kinda comical imo, but can you gather your story a little better. It might actually make for a pretty good read. Try to be more detailed if at all possible is all I'm saying. Would like to see a re-written report with details.