• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Aliens Did Something To My Brain

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I seriously wonder what the hell they did to me on the last abduction. I've gotten these headaches along with migraine-type symptoms twice in the past few weeks (e.g. felt nauseous at points, a little dizzy, etc., nothing extreme though), they weren't bad enough to keep me from functioning or anything. But it did start to get kind of bad the last time it happened. I'll probably ask the doctor about it when I go. Obviously, I'm not going to mention anything about the aliens though, obviously they'd just think I was nuts. But I can say for sure that whatever is going on with the headaches was caused by the extraterrestrials. It literally happened the day after they came and shined a blue light through the wall into my bedroom.

And I also have noticed that I've just felt different in general. I tend to have more profound thoughts that kind of go in cycles of me having profound ideas about the universe to feeling kind of mentally foggy. It's quite odd, but I'm pretty sure it's some sort of effect of the alien abduction. Because all of this started right after they came. Given the headaches, I'm somewhat concerned that the aliens could have put a microchip inside of my brain that's altering the way that I think and causing the headaches. I hope that isn't the case. For some reason I kind of doubt that there's a chip in my head, and they probably just shifted me into a higher frequency with some type of electromagnetic field. I do feel like I'm more able to pick up on energies, and I am developing some sort of psychic abilities.

I feel like the aliens have definitely caused my third eye to become much more active recently. I honestly think that this may be truly profound. The last time that they came I noticed that in the weeks following the experience, I definitely changed. I can't describe it exactly, but they gave me some sort of drug that I feel helped to remove some of the blockages in my third eye and helped me to move to a higher level of awareness and thinking.

Last edited:
Dude, everything is aliens to you. Are you this guy?

ORIGINAL.jpg

But seriously, my only real advice to you, if you aren't just trolling us all this time (a couple of recent posts of yours have more or less convinced me that you are), is to quit obsessing so much. Not every little thing you notice is because of aliens. I have profound thoughts more often during some times than other times too... it tends to correspond with times that everything seems more profound to me. it goes in cycles. It has nothing to do with aliens and everything to do with the fact that our conscious experiences are not the same from day to day. We go through cycles. You're thinking yourself into insanity, IMO.

I'm not trying to be mean.

Ur turning into a super hero mate, just embrace it and go with it. Don’t be ashamed of your newly acquired powers but please only use them to do good.

Given the headaches, I'm somewhat concerned that the aliens could have put a microchip inside of my brain that's altering the way that I think and causing the headaches. I hope that isn't the case. For some reason I kind of doubt that there's a chip in my head, and they probably just shifted me into a higher frequency with some type of electromagnetic field

When you go to the doctor, make sure you tell them exactly this and I promise you that you'll get help.

It may not be quite the kind you want though. ?

I still haven't found a medicine that makes my headaches go away. Maybe Tylenol NO. 3s.

^^^Try DMT, 4-AcO-DMT, or Psilocybin mush.. My life has changed drastically since discovering these work amazingly for treatment resistant migraines.

Unless of course they’re caused by aliens, then DMT makes em WAY worse ;)

-GC

I have no doubt there are things beyond science, beyond simple natural selection and evolution. I have no doubt that the human brain has been restricted to a lower cerebral percentage at this time for a good reason. I also have no doubt there have been plants that have been synthesised by nature to jog this process along for a sneak peek into what is to come.

However You may have no doubt that what you experience is one or all of the above in motion. I would urge you to approach things in a different manner on here at least, otherwise you will be written off as anything other than what you are trying to prove and/or shed light on.

I have the upmost respect for your experiences, you should do the same I believe and they will gather a better audience with insight and interest!!