• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Aliens and CIA and COPS should read this

Status
Not open for further replies.

CIAread

Greenlighter
Ariel is not in drugs. Ariel is framed in survalence and over the internet by MIB. Ariel is told by mystery electronics lobotomy plus testicle cut off torture at kaiser or other hospital bycrew. The threat is capture. They are serial killers that dont make sense. Humans dont control Ariels brain with electronics and aliens are allowed. Ariel does not do drugs. Ariel has never broken the law. Ariel got framed with a plate on his truck he didnt choose. The other thing is im threatened by silver lake and they said they where going to capture and vegtabolize me and all jews (see movie seven guy in ,atress) and theb they said they where going to quarter me with cars in parking lot (legs) and Ive seen mystery skined people with my eyes closed. Dont control me with electronics humans and aliens are allowed I saw real other planet aliens not halucinations in my rooms. Humans would blow it. Thus I dont post my work here for a blind spot for aliens, you know tim naxheems. You know what they should have done for internet, they should have had CA MESSEGE BOARD ALL POSTS MORE THAN THREE BUCKS moderator faces of death clown, NV MESSEGE BOARD ALL POSTS MORE THAN THREE BUCKS moderator faces of death clown, ect you know with that heading and than it shows with a top click to see what clown does on back cover to people that seriously crime and its caining if failure and its gtowery computer program. All that they need to mess up anyone for drugs caining. You know Im not in drugs. With I*T*Machine in my room with party ___ and centrifugal force lever, I recomend one using car for____ part of it, and first six being built and testing juiji-boarded coin flips and if probability of guessing as well is less than one out of five or one out of four, than five hundred units being built to test sending hat pulled liscence plate back in time, and if proven worthy the invention MAN purchasing machine action the messege THE FIVE YEAR SPAN AFTER THIRTYFIVE 1JI/2FO/3PH/4JU/5MC/6GT/7KW... OR THE WORD NOPEIUS FOR ANSWER TO QUESTION MAN GOT ONE OR MORE OF THREE THINGS QUARTEREDLEVELTORTURE / LOBOTOMIZEDLEVELTHING / STUCK SOME PLACE than its scramble some camp without poison to live. You know about under MJCS (I think I found flawless confounding human high school math geometry papers Obama and Trump times, they errased them) right befor the movie Hannible Rissing I had a panic attack about movie Hostel stuff and poison and wrote typo special ed pair of nonsense missinterperpretation posts (I was just scared and at that time I was way smarter, I got lowerd by antipsychotics and score 123 on Blue Mensa Book on shot of RELPREVID the guy said it was like 199 IQ 2010), it was friend being naughty kind of with theorized conspiracy against me (he like showed me a vial of something on purpose knowing some garage was under survalence than I got the truck, think about how scary that stuff is). You know about concept Star Genie to escape stuff, wooden box with a desk in some mansions garage guy gets video games books paper and drugs in there. Cops said its Lifex2 if they operate. I never even broke law. Im like technology framed in brain readings and voice and some crew thinks the brain readings are talking. e truck from dads friend purchased by dad with plate I didnt choose. Mortifying. CIA never threatened me and no gov agents have threatened me.The threats might be due to frame of survalence radio highjacking and they are from serial killers. Dont control my brain humans aliens are allowed. Its the game smartest sixty posts of the guy requires number Z IQ to do, whats your Z? I know my Z is 180 and it might have been framed much lower by some Die Hard pinchers and I want to play game of using my own organics with only aliens from other planets allowed to control. Some Steven Segal black ops guy might be poison droping me stealing my stuff and hacking and framing me. Aliens are allowed to control my brain. Ive seen them not halucinating. Humans are not allowed to control my brain with electronics. Im an nontrained experimental physicist.
Im trying to send a pic of a foam board plus text in between the + to Ivy Leage mathematics plus asking for point of total understanding and triple star stamps TSS of theorems in which you tie positivity belief knowledg with "ye has sense of nose" what proofs are found with combination of pic and this text +What can mathematicians and logicians find thats combo of this text and pic scratching the XXXXXXXXXX! text on the board: P Theorem true or false is start identicle pythacorean coin circles on x.xxxxxxxx...infinity (some
base digits x) XY plain paralel universe randomized droping coins along x than coins sticks and
complete infinity and right triangles that pass thru gogoplex coins the number each leg passes thru is
googolength and the question is as the triangle is inflated to infinity the hat-pulled average over eternity
approching A squared plus B squared equals c squared considering the reference length unit horizontal line segment.+
-------------
The CIA never threatened me and other people did.
------
I dont do getting torture or damage no matter what. Earth average and high and way high if there was book of intell of truth not framed would say dont hurt me and dont damage. I dont pain marry anybody, I dont exchange. Like the show says "Justice is eye for an eye" and that means Im protected. Ive heard words "sever torture and lobotomy of Ariel at hospital by crew testicle cut off tor" about 300 times from mystery radios. Thats more than 40 years for each guy that said that and if they do it its eye for an eye back at crew unless thats not enough.
---------------
Earth, your technology is awsome, did you know that Alien technology is type gogoplex fold as advanced and I say humans are not allowed to control my brain (please, thank you for not controling humans) and aliens are allowed but I cant pay, and Earth no matter how good your technology is you cant hear my real voice or my organic brain or my alien computerchip brain due to some crew and ops. Who is the list of people that have stuck n eedles into my brain? Listne in case you properly visited and printed some stuff from my gallery I want to explain that those two brain drawings where for teaching of pot scary game PBGam the idea dont do me get your fear time trophy make a booklet like depicted starting with a math paradox and saying in next pages pingpongballbrain-plus-radio-total-recall-of-memory thing with aim to fool yourself high that you didnt make the booklet and that it was implanted memory and Mister Kay is about to torture you during the high, THAN EXAMINE THE BOOKLET SOBER AND TOKE PAUSE AND RE-EXAMINE, DO THE THING CORRECTLY AIMING FOR MORTIFICATION TIME. Its fun. Dont do real version of PBgame. Aliens I am not making any purchase.
Xbox/Playstation I need to reiterate my idea, the three seperate parts. Part1: I donate seven percent of my assets to both, use however you like. I know its a good thing if Im not brain controled by humans and aliens are allowed. Part two: Obtain with technology Trump Times pot high brain readings plus voice of Ariel Jack Arbel (me), they are smart and scary. You maybe like to have the extra of Obama times. Remember everthing might be super framed, all names must be beeped out, harvesting is not allowed, Im not to be lobotomized or vegtabolized. Part3: You could make video game with CDs for sound track of video game of me at Cedars Street walking to post dodging ambulences something like The Times of 50 Percent Probable Infinity Pain. Also Hollywood if they use some stuff from the CDs would pay you. In my life thee has only been 160 minutes of interesting voice in six clumps. All recordings 2020 sucked. It wasnt half as good quality after cedarsstreet. They are good its series of scary highs.

Hey.. Welcome to Bluelight.

I see you posted the same exact thing in TDS, and this is not NMI material, so we're going to lock this one.

@PtahTek

Last edited:
They might have classified my posts its inventions and tim achines and geometry and mathematics. I have heard word that a criminal first name Jack shortly errases my carrer work Sh*** site MJCS after 2009 and Facebook. People this is scramble. Some stuff might be from outer space computerchips (you know Ariel Arbel famous and in danger step grandma wrote Holocaust memiors March To Freedom, movie The Prince And Me says "hi my names Ari call me Arbelia", scary as hell frame with a plate, saw aliens in his room, son of guy that changed colors from grandparents new species, excellent mathematical logic comprehension skills) print gallery and as many posts as you can copy and pasting to Microsoft Word and print staple packages and sell them for alot and I think you have to mail me 85 percent the cash made in halfpacks of cigarets. Those stapled packages are relics. Isreal, I think you should declar this post true. Please I beg you dont control my brain with implants (aliens are allowed and I saw some, they are great and nazi ones are tourists missinformed thus be nice to all of them honor aliens and other planets and worship aliens). The word Jew=Jewish if Jew and practice Judism the religion and a male or female is Jew based on blood tests and Isreal genetics. I know that 88 percent of Jews are good, there are some backwards serial killers. This is simply politics ideas following. What they should do is make any doing/selling/making drug law breaking caining limitless resonable punishment and legalize new thing combination lock cylenders with awsome drug dose in the unit like a fortune cookie and have combinations read on TV like lotto of just watch TV station 10 times and you will probably get combination to numberd cylender. My work is not related to drugs. I might be framed.

I am locking this thread as as madness said there is no introductory concept in the post and likely there is no response appropriate to this post.
@CIAread, I would like to offer a welcome to BL and it's environs.
If you come back please know that you are welcome at any time. Wishing the best for you as well as every other soul who may or may not be with us.
If there is any further "coherent" information to be added, please do not hesitate to send a private message to me or other staff and we can work it out.
In the meantime... take care and do hope to hear from you a bit more and maybe some perspectives regarding harm reduction or just hit the lounge and let loose. Hahah
Take care and stay safe.
Love,
Ptah

Status
Not open for further replies.