View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

ALD52 vs 1P-LSD

Working_Class

Bluelighter
So I've had a couple of experiences with 1P-LSD in the last few months and last weekend was my first experience with ALD-52 that I am 100% certain about and I am able to make some comparisons between the two.

One thing to take note of is that I have tried 1P-LSD in the past and one experience was when I had procured 10 mg of crystal and dissolved it into an appropriate amount of vodka after testing and weighing how much vodka it would take to produce 100 drops (I believe it was 2.72 grams, I'd have to check again to be certan, but it was around there). That particular experience produced a strong 12-hour trip from 60 micrograms, which leads me to believe that I've been being lied to about the strength of the acid tabs that I had been receiving all throughout my youth. Typically underdosed, or possibly the potency between traditional LSD and 1P LSD is slightly different. Either way both me and two other people have come to the same conclusion. The trip was very alike all the other LSD trips I have taken in the past, it lasted for a solid 12 hours where are the geometric patterns upon closing the eyes, colour enhancement, lots of energy and a bit of the sweats upon the first 4 hours of coming up. Pretty typical stuff, and during that particular trip we did a little dinner party where we all pitched in and cooked pork chop dinner with asparagus and another friend of mine did some really well done white rice. We all ate and just tripped out around the fire and kind of let the night come to an end without taking any more or redosing. It was a pleasurable experience, and we just ended up drinking all the rest of our solvent and about 24 beers. Between the three of us I guess, it was a pretty alcohol heavy night but enjoyable none the less. Lots of laughs were had around the fire, and we found some old garden hose to put inside copper tubing with holes drilled in the segments to create a colorful display. Something that my buddy F had done with his grandfather in the past and enjoyed very much. It was very fun.

Another experience I had with 1P-LSD was on one tab of blotter that was reported to have 100 micrograms of Crystal dosed into each blotter. That particular experience only lasted about eight hours for me, which I was pretty okay with seeing as I had dropped that hit just after a big summer water fight in Vancouver, it's like an annual event, and it was a lot of fun. But I thought since I was around young kids and professional colleagues, I should just wait until after, for which I am glad to have done. Nonetheless, after I packed all my wet clothes onto my electric bicycle and took the hit, my girlfriend called and she let me know that she was coming back a little bit early with her mom from a big road trip, which I had anticipated their arrival to be the following day. What happened after that was pretty typical, the come up was very pleasurable, riding the bike was extra fun, and it started to rain ever so lightly. I made haste getting my extra stuff back to the house, unloading my wet clothes and my biking bag and helmet and all that. And then I informed my girlfriend that I was going to go out and grab some things for dinner, so I made a grocery trip last a few hours by walking to the grocery store that was pretty far away, and taking the long way home, just kind of enjoying the trip for what it was. Again being very typical of 1P, pattern recognition was very much enhanced, colours were more pronounced, and conceptual thinking was revved up to a point of making decisions about my weekly routine for the better which have lasted weeks ( It's been about a month since that trip and I continue to reap the benefit of these thoughts and understandings that I gleaned from this long trippy walk to acquire some food items). Upon returning to the house I was able to keep my state of consciousness a secret, after about the 8-hour mark, things started to even out which was surprising seeing as the last trip lasted a solid 12 hours, I'm very glad it didn't last half a day on this particular occasion. But I'm not sure what caused that, if it was the set and setting, the stress of having my future mother-in-law in my company, or what it was. But anyways, I'm grateful for the change in duration, but I'm still confused as to why. Anyways that particular sheet is all gone so I can't repeat the experience to see if it last any longer. But I have another sheet from the same source so I should be able to discern if there is any difference do to simply the set and setting, or if possibly the batch was somehow different. And again remember the only difference between this blotter 1P and the Crystal 1P is that this was laid on blotter not in front of me, so I'm not exactly sure if the purported 100 micrograms is 100% accurate or not because I wasn't able to actually weigh and dose everything out myself.

Now, onto my experience with ALD-52, which was very recent. I had just moved into my girlfriend's house so I got five friends to come over for a psychedelic dinner party, during which we all tested out of the ALD-52 for basically the first time, to our knowledge. If we had used this particular variety before, we were unaware, as when we were younger, when you buy LSD off of the street, you just get something that someone tells you is LSD. It could be DOx, it could be a NBOMx series, it could be anything really. So when I was younger I really didn't know, but now having access two more reputable sources, I can be more sure of these experiences and their differing subjective effects. Anyways we all took our dose around 6 p.m., at which time I went out to go get some alcohol for everybody again on that amazing electric bike that I love so much. By the time I finished the purchased a 26 of vodka and a 24 of Old Mill, which took about 25 mins, I started to get the thick saliva and the first alerts.

Upon arrival back at the apartment, everybody else was experiencing the same general rise in intensity and we started to cook dinner. The kitchen is too small for two people to be in so I started to wash vegetables and send them out the little window that goes to the kitchen, and as a cooperative small community, everybody else helped prepare the dinner by cutting the vegetables out there on the dining table, and I continue to wash and take the composting from them and take all the cut vegetables and start to prepare the turkey burgers which turned out absolutely amazing. This whole process took about three hours (And I cleaned everything as I went, which slowed dinner down, but made relaxing after much easier) and the come up all happened in the kitchen for me but there was one other person in the group who had been a professional cook for about nine years and he helped me a little bit more with the cooking which was nice. He gave me some good tips but anyways that is totally besides the point, by about one and a half hour mark colours seemed a lot more pronounced, with melting and breathing happening once you took in your state and looked at something steadily for about 10 seconds, the geometric patterns were not as present, but the colour intensity and bleeding and a bit of tracing was much more present and intense, and in general, the energy was quite similar, but lacking in the conceptual thinking department, which, for this social occasion wss quite fine. I would say they're not exactly the same, but they are very similar. And for anybody who really doesn't know the difference, I don't think they would be able to tell the difference between 1P and ALD-52. The rest of the trip was quite enjoyable, there was lots of laughing going on, and generally we all had quite a good time together. We bonded as a small community and we all helped facilitate the evening and I really cooperative and organic sort of way. At about 12 (about 6 hours into the trip) we all decided to go out for what we called a lurk, and my girlfriend had returned a few hours prior and she doesn't partake in psychedelics. So we were being pretty foreign in terms of our psychological dispositions compared to her, in hers. So anyways we decided to go out for what she called the Soggy lurk since everybody wanted to smoke cigarettes and smoke a big joint, and we walked around for probably about 2 hours in the rain, and the neighbourhood looked completely different. I've never seen it quite the way I had seen it this past weekend. Tripping made it a little bit disorienting, and our group seem to kind of break apart and then come together at certain points in the walk. We made a little bit of a rule since the community is so densely populated and we were being so loud, lurkers don't loiter and we leave no marks. So we made sure that we kept moving and we just continue to go and observe things. There was one point where one of my friends found a little bowl of fruit that was under the front of a car in this car looks like it was out of commission for a long time beside somebody's camper in which they most likely live in (common in vancouver). Anyway it looks like a fucking dump but for some reason there was a nicely assorted bowl of vegetables under the front radiator we're the perfect little tomato under it. So he grabs the tomato and eats it and I laughed and the observation that he didn't finish the beautiful dinner that I made him inside the house which was clean and we knew where everything came from, while we are on this soggy lurk of ours, he decided to eat this tomato from underneath the car. It was hysterical. And there was a lot of obscure things in the area to observe, absolutely, such as an antique car from the 50s in immaculate condition, a large, oddly long, stickey pinecone, grafitti and homeless people being very sneakily professional loiterers posing as what i thought were garbage cans motionless in the rain. But generally the trip between ALD-52 and 1P it's quite similar, but it has some distinct differences. One being the geometric patterns that I observed on 1P, is not present with ALD-52, the colour enhancement is present on both molecules, but it is far more pronounced on ALD-52 than it is on 1P. Also I have heard that 1P is a little bit more mind fucky, and I'm going to have to be inclined to agree with that, my head was a lot more clear on ALD-52 while my visual field was a lot more altered, which could be a positive thing depending on what sort of environment you are enjoying yourself in. But anyways we finished the lurk and got home at about 2 in the morning, and then we all kind of settled in and I tried to make everybody comfy with enough spaces to lay down. I got Netflix ready for them and went and took a shower since I was in a bear onesie that got really hot and sweaty, and after the soggy lurk, it was just uncomfortable to stay in it. So we decided to put on a comedian but nobody really watched the TV, and we all just kind of chatted and laughed and made jokes until the wee hours of the morning. I believe I decided to join my girlfriend in bed about 6 in the morning, but just before that we were trying to figure out how she makes all of her blankets into these little sausages. She was awake in the other room listening to us try to reverse-engineer this sausage, pill like blanket configuration that she uses for nice clean storage of blankets, and she just couldn't help it, she had to come out in her bear onesie and show us all how it was done and we were all just absolutely fascinated at the whole process. I doubt any of us will forget how it's done after seeing it in that state of mind. But anyways that is my comparison of the two, I apologize for having so many personal anecdotes in the trip reports but they did influence how I experienced each compound, set and setting is a big deal. A nice quiet setting alone would allow you a little bit more Focus to observe how the effects of each molecule act on you as an individual, but that being said, those were my sets and settings on the particular times that I did try these. It should also be noted that the 1P blotters were dosed at about 100 micrograms per that was, and I believe the ALD-52 was dosed at about 120 micrograms per.

The next comparative analysis I will do will be between these compounds and MIPLA, and EIPLA @ around 200 mcg each (2 other novel lysergiramides) a larger dose of 4 HO DPT @ 72 mg (Last round was 20 mg + 42 mg after 50 mins) and DXM @ 250 mg at a body weigh of abouts 210 lbs.

Stay tuned and play safe yall!

Last edited:
i tried to read that but I am too fried, kept reading the same line over and over, 1P ~25mics, playing safe

i tried to read that but I am too fried, kept reading the same line over and over, 1P ~25mics, playing safe

Read it again when you're sober. It's just basically explaining the nuances of these 2 particular molecules

Thanks for outlining some differences between the two.
Next time, try a blind taste test and see what you think.

Oh, by the way, that was my tomato, and I missed it! Take one, then leave one another day!

Was yours dosed at 125? Early on, there was that and/or 150s out. Or you just find it more potent ug per ug?

Ive heard it said that the way the two are metabolized gives a different character to the trip-consistently without expectation 1P is more electric/manic and ALD-52 is more spiritual/warm but thats not to say both cant be that it just one leans a little more in those directions. The human mind is susceptible to placebo that much is true but I definitely feel a difference in their energies.

walls of text are hard enough when not under the influence (a few arbitrary paragraphs would make it more readable)

I prefer 1p to ALD, can feel it at smaller doses precisely because it is more speedy feeling, more of a peripheral nerve haze/phlange effect, while ALD is more subtle in sub 100 mic doses.

I personally found the potentcy to be fairly on par between the 2. ALD-52 having way longer "legs" keeping me feeling adulterated for a full 12 hours, with the visual peak hitting at around 90 mins into the trip, and coming to a general decline around the 8 hour mark. 1P-LSD feeling a bit more energetic, and having more of a pattern recognition and geometric hallucinatory effect rather than the "color bleeding and breathing" effect ALD-52 had.

The crystal 1P-LSD that I had dosed into liquid (vodca) had all the same characteristics as the blotter, except the high from 60 mcg had me twacked for a full 12 hrs, and the blotter seemed to end @ the 8 hour mark. 2 different sources, so I'm not entirely sure what the difference was TBH. Maybe the blotter reacts a little bit with the xstal when its laid. Unfortunately I never got to grab a batch of crystal ALD-52 before that powder source dissapeared. But, This facination has me considering the academic pursuit of chemistry, seeing as this is such an avid hobby of mine. I'd love to be able to have control over the synthesis, and thereby be able to be sure beyond the shadow of a doubt, what is what, and the exact dose. Also, think of the varieties that would be possible. It's such a romantic, fantastical fantasy.

Also I actually cant say for the potency of the ALD-52. The whereabouts which I procured the item from has gone cold, but if I remember correctly, the 1P blotters were purported 100 mcg and marked as 1P-LSD, the ALD-52 was purported 120 and blank. This is what was told to me, as for the absolute fact of the matter, I cannot say seeing as I didn't lay them myself. But with as much experimentation as I've done, I can say that I trust these numbers were fairly accurate. Maybe if the academic dream of becoming a chemist comes to fruition, I'll be certan one day.

Until then, I'll continue to study and post experiments on bluelight. C'est la vie

I just wanted to post in this thread again and clarifiy; the ald-52 was at 100 micrograms. I was incorrect in my evaluation previously, not that it makes much difference at this point. Take from it what you will. Still all in all a great time

This facination has me considering the academic pursuit of chemistry, seeing as this is such an avid hobby of mine. I'd love to be able to have control over the synthesis, and thereby be able to be sure beyond the shadow of a doubt, what is what, and the exact dose. Also, think of the varieties that would be possible. It's such a romantic, fantastical fantasy.

Guilty of this as well. Chemistry is a very deep field though, it doesn't look like a thing one can easily pick up later in life. Scientific breakthroughs and Nobel Prizes happen on average much later in life for the chemist than for the average scientist. That's rather telling, isn't it..

It's amazing what you can do outside of general academia just with sheer arrogance though! The problem is that in the case of chemistry you really can't do without lab access. Pretty, thoughtful English expressing genuine enthusiasm for some relatively desolate niche can even get you some online mentoring from adulterated scientists (yes I'm stealing that one!). But networking yourself towards a real-life lab? No idea how to even begin to try such thing.

Every Journey Begins With the first step my friend. I did just quit my career construction to go back to school, and I feel like if you play your cards right, you can pretty much achieve anything in this day and age. Really the only thing limiting anybody is finances and time. The desire to extend your knowledge is the first step, from there, every plateau is just the next step.

"Pitter patter" as they say