• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Irritated Alcohol withdrawal might just be too much for me this time

Fell off the wagon last night 😢😢😢

And not even for a good reason!
Had a call from an employer that I’ve been trying to score an interview with FOR YEARS.
I finally have my foot in the door!

So what’s she do?
Go to the bottle shop, of course.
One cheap ass celebratory bottle of wine later and I find myself at my dealers.

Who’s been awake himself for a fkn week, and I let him hit me (hate doing it myself)
Huge mistake, I do know better.

He pierced the vein and by the looks of the bruising he might have knicked the artery behind it too.
My arm looks like it met Mike Tyson in a dark alley and he mistook it for an ear 😐

Won’t THAT create an AWESOME first impression for my job interview?

Karma.
I swear I’m my own worst enemy.

Back on the wagon we go.
😳
The mistake was the celebratory bottle of wine.absorb the fact this
went totally wrong bcoz of that and next time you feel like"celebrating"
with wine remember it and use how you feel now as a reason to do it differently next time

The mistake was the celebratory bottle of wine.absorb the fact this
went totally wrong bcoz of that and next time you feel like"celebrating"
with wine remember it and use how you feel now as a reason to do it differently next time

Good advice... I was reading or watching something a while ago on Brandon Novak (one of the Jackass guys) and someone was telling him that at the bottom of his wine glass was a heroin needle. Maybe in your case it's a meth needle OP.

Good advice... I was reading or watching something a while ago on Brandon Novak (one of the Jackass guys) and someone was telling him that at the bottom of his wine glass was a heroin needle. Maybe in your case it's a meth needle OP.

LITERALLY ALL my poorest life choices have been made when I was drunk.

I’m like jekyl n fucking Hyde, all great intentions, life’s on the up working hard til I find a way to justify a drink.
Then it’s all over. I wake up fuck knows where, with fuck knows who, having tried every single drug offered and have to do the walk of shame back to my pissed off family because I missed dinner again 😒

LITERALLY ALL my poorest life choices have been made when I was drunk.

I’m like jekyl n fucking Hyde, all great intentions, life’s on the up working hard til I find a way to justify a drink.
Then it’s all over. I wake up fuck knows where, with fuck knows who, having tried every single drug offered and have to do the walk of shame back to my pissed off family because I missed dinner again 😒

"Wow I made such a great decision when I was drinking," said nobody ever.

Just get back up!

It happens. You took One step back. Just take a step forward now.
Dont beat yourself up about it.
That is just what happens.
It is alright.

You got this! Forward step now!

We Love you! I don’t want to see you hurt like that!!!
❤️❤️❤️

I took a step back this month also.

I am currently suffering out morphine withdrawal for a few days since I overused my medication!
The Holidays and The Winter are hard for chronic pain patients.

This sucks though. I am hurting right along with you my friend.

We are going to get through it and take a forward step again.
Regain control.

We can do this.

I am currently suffering out morphine withdrawal for a few days since I overused my medication!

Regain control.

We can do this.

Oh no, that’s no small feat! Are you ok?
Are the withdrawals bad?

They never prescribe enough to counter the tolerance issues do they?
I can burn through a months scripts in a week when I’m in real pain, and I don’t take them regularly!

How long do you have to make it?
Wish I could get morphine, I’d post you some lol

Regain control.

We can do this.
so much love

Thanks guys! ❤️❤️

Love you both so much!

yeah, it is pretty bad. The chronic pain on top of it makes it really bad!
I have not ever had an adjustment in dosage in 12 years now. So....it does make it hard for me to stretch it for the entire month.
I really messed up this month though. I have to make it until Monday morning.
OMG! Four more days! UGH!

Thank you @Meth novice 79
I know you would!
I am lucky to be prescribed anything in the current climate about opiates.
so I don’t dare complain. I just have to suck it up and deal with it.
I just keep telling myself that it is only for a few days.

BTW- Happy Belated 🎂 Birthday!
and...yeah, family doesn’t “get it” at all!

Thanks guys! ❤❤

Love you both so much!

I have not ever had an adjustment in dosage in 12 years now. So....it does make it hard for me to stretch it for the entire month.

I know you would!

12 years 😢
Shit you will be climbing walls in 4 days, if you aren’t in hospital with withdrawals.

I’m guessing you can’t go to hospital for help tho right? You are in the States aren’t you?
Here if you are caught without meds or cash you can just walk into an ED at any hospital and as long as you don’t mind waiting 7 hours a doctor will give you something to get you by til you can see your GP.
That said, finding a doctor who will write a script for opiates is next to impossible unless you’ve been on them for as long as you have.

My heart hurts for you.
Morphine withdrawal and your medical issues as well.
You a tough lady!

Thanks guys! ❤❤

Love you both so much!

I know you would!

Go to a different doctor's office and get a small script for something (dhc,panadeine forte,oxynorm,tramadol)to get u through till monday.no point suffering if you got legit medical reasons and I'm guessing you got the sort of problems that qualify for opiates and the records to show them to prove it.

Yeah that one never happened.never happened.never will.
Yeah but I don’t think I convey it effectively.
It’s so bad that even my own friends refuse to go out drinking with me because I put them in dangerous positions in my pursuit for a wild time.
It’s like I become the most self absorbed, determined to self destruct wanker on the planet.
And I struggle to see a problem with it, because I’m having fun 💁

5 years ago, I would have been the last person anyone would ever have expected to do drugs of any kind.
Never been in trouble, always the good girl.

then there’s now.
Going home with strangers only to see memorials for their fallen brothers on the wall.
Oops went home with a biker again fuckit.
One time I went out on a Friday night, left my kids with a babysitter for ‘the night’
Woke up Monday morning in another state 9 hours away.
It’s nothing for me to drink a litre of beam and coke, take 4 or 5 points of meth, 10 mil of GHB and did someone say smack? Sure I’ll try that too.
It’s plain suicide, and in that state I couldn’t give a fuck

Yeah but I don’t think I convey it effectively.
It’s so bad that even my own friends refuse to go out drinking with me because I put them in dangerous positions in my pursuit for a wild time.
It’s like I become the most self absorbed, determined to self destruct wanker on the planet.
And I struggle to see a problem with it, because I’m having fun 💁

5 years ago, I would have been the last person anyone would ever have expected to do drugs of any kind.
Never been in trouble, always the good girl.

then there’s now.
Going home with strangers only to see memorials for their fallen brothers on the wall.
Oops went home with a biker again fuckit.
One time I went out on a Friday night, left my kids with a babysitter for ‘the night’
Woke up Monday morning in another state 9 hours away.
It’s nothing for me to drink a litre of beam and coke, take 4 or 5 points of meth, 10 mil of GHB and did someone say smack? Sure I’ll try that too.
It’s plain suicide, and in that state I couldn’t give a fuck

oh my friend, that is terrible.

We really got to keep you from having that happen.
That is SO dangerous for you! And your kids. 😢

You let me know what I can do to help.
Keep checking in here everyday.
We support you and we love you.
❤️

12 years 😢
Shit you will be climbing walls in 4 days, if you aren’t in hospital with withdrawals.

I’m guessing you can’t go to hospital for help tho right? You are in the States aren’t you?
Here if you are caught without meds or cash you can just walk into an ED at any hospital and as long as you don’t mind waiting 7 hours a doctor will give you something to get you by til you can see your GP.
That said, finding a doctor who will write a script for opiates is next to impossible unless you’ve been on them for as long as you have.

My heart hurts for you.
Morphine withdrawal and your medical issues as well.
You a tough lady!
Go to a different doctor's office and get a small script for something (dhc,panadeine forte,oxynorm,tramadol)to get u through till monday.no point suffering if you got legit medical reasons and I'm guessing you got the sort of problems that qualify for opiates and the records to show them to prove it.

I would do that but I tried that once when I ran out early before and it did not go well.
I had a severe migraine headache occurring and I had thrown up my medication.
I only needed them to give me a shot of it and some anti nausea medication because I could not hold it down but they called my doctor and when I saw him again he almost cut my prescription right off.

I am telling you guys...this “opiate crisis” hysteria here in the U.S. is out of control.
I have serious injuries! But I am lucky to have my prescription at all!
I am just going to have to suffer it out.

I know that sounds ridiculous but that is how it is.

I have some Loperamide, some THC/CBD oil capsules, some gabapentin, and a small amount of clonazepam.
That is just going to have to work.

It really goes to show you just how bad the pain is that I suffer with daily -that morphine withdrawal is like ...meh...nothing too bad ...
to me.
I feel like, at least I was able to have a good time with my daughter at Christmas and New Years. That is the main thing for me.
As bad as this sucks and is still going to suck until Monday morning, at least I was able to have a good time with my family over the holidays! I miss them and I hate being disabled! That was worth this to me.

One person hitting me at high speed on the freeway crippled my entire life. 😞

I would do that but I tried that once when I ran out early before and it did not go well.
I had a severe migraine headache occurring and I had thrown up my medication.
I only needed them to give me a shot of it and some anti nausea medication because I could not hold it down but they called my doctor and when I saw him again he almost cut my prescription right off.

I am telling you guys...this “opiate crisis” hysteria here in the U.S. is out of control.
I have serious injuries! But I am lucky to have my prescription at all!
I am just going to have to suffer it out.

I know that sounds ridiculous but that is how it is.

I have some Loperamide, some THC/CBD oil capsules, some gabapentin, and a small amount of clonazepam.
That is just going to have to work.

It really goes to show you just how bad the pain is that I suffer with daily -that morphine withdrawal is like ...meh...nothing too bad ...
to me.
I feel like, at least I was able to have a good time with my daughter at Christmas and New Years. That is the main thing for me.
As bad as this sucks and is still going to suck until Monday morning, at least I was able to have a good time with my family over the holidays! I miss them and I hate being disabled! That was worth this to me.

One person hitting me at high speed on the freeway crippled my entire life. 😞

Fuck their ‘crisis’ there are people like yourself out there in genuine pain who keep slipping through the cracks while they’re distracted trying to make themselves look good cos ‘oops we didn’t know how addictive this stuff was’
Bull shit they didn’t.

Pisses me off. It’s the same here, even worse I think as they’ve removed pretty much all codeine based products from the shelves, you need a script for anything more than paracetamol now

Fuck their ‘crisis’ there are people like yourself out there in genuine pain who keep slipping through the cracks while they’re distracted trying to make themselves look good cos ‘oops we didn’t know how addictive this stuff was’
Bull shit they didn’t.

Pisses me off. It’s the same here, even worse I think as they’ve removed pretty much all codeine based products from the shelves, you need a script for anything more than paracetamol now

Thank you sweetheart. I appreciate your righteous indignation for me. 😘

It pisses me off too.
Not just for myself. I feel very fortunate to have the prescription I have.
I worry for others who are not even getting that. They will end up killing themselves.

These fuckers have a lot of pain, suffering, and blood on their hands to answer for!!
It is NOT a crime to be injured, have chronic pain, have health problems!
But it sure does feel like it. You get treated like a criminal if you even mention you are in pain.

Things really need to turn around. All drugs need to be legal!
People have a right to use whatever they deem necessary for their own body and situation!