• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Irritated Alcohol withdrawal might just be too much for me this time

Try to find a detox facility in another state. A lot of people come to one of my local hospitals in NSW for detox.
If you want to do rehab start ringing The Buttery and ring every week. DONT FORGET ONCE! I've been to a lot of the Rehabs and The Buttery is by far the best.
You need to be watched by medical professionals while you detox from the alcohol. Your best option may just be turning up at the emergency ward at your closest hospital and of course make it out to be worse that it is lol but they will help you. Maybe just give you valium but they will help you somehow.

How is the broken rib doing sweetheart?

You doing alright?
did the pain get any better?

Just thinking of you!
With Love,
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Unbelievably a script for diclofenac (stronger voltaren) actually did the trick 😂
So you were right, I think was you who mentioned anti inflammatories wasn’t it?

Thank god! Cos it’s been hell. Now as long as I’m gentle with myself it does seem to be healing.

Thanks so much guys!

I’m trying not to count days as I find it counterproductive when I fall off the wagon to start again, but pretty much (aside from codeine for the broken rib) stone cold sober since Xmas 😍😍😍

I got this!
Your support is immeasurable x

Thanks so much guys!

I’m trying not to count days as I find it counterproductive when I fall off the wagon to start again, but pretty much (aside from codeine for the broken rib) stone cold sober since Xmas 😍😍😍

I got this!
Your support is immeasurable x

You got this!!

You have all of our support and Love!
We are going to see you through!

Take it one day at a time. If you take a step back, don’t dwell on it.
just take a step forward again.

I hope the broken rib is feeling better.

Sending you lots of Love and Support!
💜🦋🌹

"Rising from the ashes, I am born again, powerful, exultant, majestic through all the pain.” - Shannon Perry

@Meth novice 79 You have risen from the ashes my friend! Super awesome!

Isn't this the real purpose of BL is to help & encourage people? Am I wrong?

@Painful One Perfect song!

I LOVE That!

Phoenix it @Meth novice 79 !
It is totally possible!

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Going for broke now.

Be around a month(ish) trying not to count but that’s HARD haha since I drank, or otherwise did anything stupid to my body now.

Today I turned 41.
And decided to add smoking to my quit list.

Feeling on a roll baby 😂😂😂😂

Ok, I do have a month supply of temazepam still, and a mate who’s constantly feeding me dope cookies. But it’s a work in progress mate, I’m getting there lol

From total drunken, meth shooting, letting idiots OD on juice in my bed to this in a month ain’t bad.

If I can keep it up 🎉🎉🎉

You'll be alright my friend. You can always vent your feelings here & let us know what's going on. DON'T DISAPPEAR!

You know, I was considering leaving a while ago.
Worrying that all the drug talk would make me miss it more and make quitting harder.

But it’s the total opposite.
I can still be me here and feel supported at the same time.
In my RL they expectation is that I’ll go back to house proud suburban wifey and my ‘bad side’ will just go away 😂🤔 I’m still me?

Fell off the wagon last night 😢😢😢

And not even for a good reason!
Had a call from an employer that I’ve been trying to score an interview with FOR YEARS.
I finally have my foot in the door!

So what’s she do?
Go to the bottle shop, of course.
One cheap ass celebratory bottle of wine later and I find myself at my dealers.

Who’s been awake himself for a fkn week, and I let him hit me (hate doing it myself)
Huge mistake, I do know better.

He pierced the vein and by the looks of the bruising he might have knicked the artery behind it too.
My arm looks like it met Mike Tyson in a dark alley and he mistook it for an ear 😐

Won’t THAT create an AWESOME first impression for my job interview?

Karma.
I swear I’m my own worst enemy.

Back on the wagon we go.
😳

Any Aussies got advice on the fastest way into a detox facility?
Particularly in Adelaide SA and government funded as I don’t have cash to splurge at Xmas time.

This is by far the worst of my 3 withdrawal periods from alcohol

I’m going nutty from lack of sleep and can barely function, anxiety thru the roof, my heart seems to think it’s just whacked 2.5 p of meth, permanently and I’ve even got the tremors this time.

Think I might need to be heavily sedated to get thru this round.

Attaching pics of better days for motivation.
If there’s a God, I hope he can help me through this, I NEED to get it together in 21 days and at this rate I’m not gonna make it 😩
Just occurred to me in my sleep deprived state that photos of mine and my families faces are not exactly appropriate for a forum of this kind lol

So obligatory booty pic substitute, won’t motivate me, but maybe someone else 😂
Adderall helps

I think the LSD to quit drinking thing wasnt microdosing but counseling with a full dose trip to get to the bottom of why they were drinking.
I think it was more the one off psychedelic experience than a continuous microdose
Micrososing lsd to quit alcohol that's new