• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Alcohol to help with temporary meth withdrawal

GeekinB3AST

Bluelighter
So I've been with the company I work for since the beginning of August via temp agency, thanks to meth I've been promoted to supervisor pay raises ect. I'm gonna get hired on in a week or so but I have to pass a LabCorp drug test that I've already failed once for temperature. I need a crutch until after I pass the test, Anybody know if alcohol would help ease meth withdrawal... It should be noted that I do not drink often ... Like once a year on average. Thank you in advance

your adding a depressant to a depressed nervous system. i would avoid alcohol

Pseudoephedrine might help a little but has also been known to cause the occasional false positive. As long as they mas spec any positive result that shouldn't be a problem.

It lags you need an ID and to sign a log book when you purchase it but it's superior to phenylepherine.

but I have to pass a LabCorp drug test that I've already failed once for temperature. I need a crutch until after I pass the test

i know you didn't ask specifically and this above post is fine but please avoid anything related to cheating drug tests and the like as we can't allow that here as its bad harm reduction.
oh and also we can't really tell you what drugs to take, that's bad HR too.
but yeah i would avoid using something as a crutch, alcohol dependency is no joke so be careful GB.

Caffeine. Or most of the pre-workout formulations from supps companies. They're really quite strong.

You're talking about the crash from meth/amps right? It's kind of different than the withdrawal. If you've slept already and you're going through the withdrawal period,then I suggest lots of fluids like gatoraid or vitamin water and juices, fruits, etc... Eat well and try and stay healthy. That will most definitely have you feeling better. If you're talking about the crash and the yucky feeling you get after using amps/meth, alcohol is ok for calming you down/chilling you out. But maybe try getting your hand on a few klonopins and take 2 or 3 a day, since drinking all day or every day till you feel better isn't such a good idea. Also, you could try hydroxyzine, or 1 benadryl every 6 hrs. try looking for things that can calm you down.
Hope this helps

^Good advice except he's trying to pass a drug test so klonopin and most other benzodiazepines are out of the question.

You'll just have to suck it up and stick with the healthy eating and exercise to keep you feeling good during the rebound period.

I really don't think alcohol is the answer. The reason being is because you might feel good the first day or two but unless you play your cards right the rebound from the alcohol is going to greatly exacerbate your fatigue and melancholy from the meth secession.

Good luck in the upcoming weeks

I've drank red bulls and taken naps afterwards lol caffeine does nothing for me anymore

^Good advice except he's trying to pass a drug test so klonopin and most other benzodiazepines are out of the question.

You'll just have to suck it up and stick with the healthy eating and exercise to keep you feeling good during the rebound period.

I really don't think alcohol is the answer. The reason being is because you might feel good the first day or two but unless you play your cards right the rebound from the alcohol is going to greatly exacerbate your fatigue and melancholy from the meth secession.

Good luck in the upcoming weeks
Ty for your responses , Cooperate heard I failed for temp so I have to wait 6 months to try again , still got my pay raises tho and I'm glad I didn't try alcohol because it sucks. I'm taking note on the advice on how to help with withdrawal.

i know you didn't ask specifically and this above post is fine but please avoid anything related to cheating drug tests and the like as we can't allow that here as its bad harm reduction.
oh and also we can't really tell you what drugs to take, that's bad HR too.
but yeah i would avoid using something as a crutch, alcohol dependency is no joke so be careful GB.
Of course , I understand not to inquire about cheating drug test , As I stated I'm a Supervisor at work so being a lethargic lazy sack of shit for a week pulse compromises my job security which in turn compromises my income and well you know the rest ?