• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Alcohol + Ecstasy VS Alcohol + No Ecstasy DE JA VU !!!

merrygoround

Bluelighter
Hi guys, over the last month or so i've been drinking heaps of beers and poppin heaps of biscuits together on the weekends. Anyhow last night i started crackin the beers and on the fourth beer or so when the alcohol starts to kick in i got the most apparent feelings of ecstasy. I had felt like i had dropped one but obviously i hadn't. I had those nice euphoric waves sweepin me and felt fairly juiced up!! It actually lasted around 45mins-1hour! This has happened to me before but not this noticeable, hows that, i don't even need to fork out some doe for an E, it's already in me? I don't know whether to be worried about that or excited. Anyway it's pretty interesting i think, has anyothers experienced this ???

Are
you just boasting? Lucky, lucky you!!! I suppose on a clinical side of it, your brain may have assossiated the ingress of beer with the E's you have been taking, and set a trigger response type situation. Now if you care to send me the the details of your past indulgences, I shall try it and see if works with me!
Cheers ,Bustabraincell

by jove old man the legends are true.

As it was told by my father's father, father's father, father's father, father's unkles postman, many days, perhaps weeks ago, a brewery worker, (can't name, against the BL rules) cursed the gods. As was his custom the brewery worker had attempted to go to work that morning only to find blessed CityRail had decided to cancel two expresses. Crammed in the all stops with ten thousand other pitiful bastard, he stood all the way into work. With a stiff leg and a bag with several kg of MDMA, he promised to do something about the terrible state of his city, brought on by the cursed CityRail who petulance and evil rang across the very planet in the form of an almighty fog and evil.

Passing several layers of armed security he poured the very elixir of the gods into the system which spouts the beer into the bottles.

I could go on but clearly you've stumbled across the legend.

I salute thee and pleasures of the god that have found your neurons.

chugs said:
by jove old man the legends are true.

As it was told by my father's father, father's father, father's father, father's unkles postman, many days, perhaps weeks ago, a brewery worker, (can't name, against the BL rules) cursed the gods. As was his custom the brewery worker had attempted to go to work that morning only to find blessed CityRail had decided to cancel two expresses. Crammed in the all stops with ten thousand other pitiful bastard, he stood all the way into work. With a stiff leg and a bag with several kg of MDMA, he promised to do something about the terrible state of his city, brought on by the cursed CityRail who petulance and evil rang across the very planet in the form of an almighty fog and evil.

Passing several layers of armed security he poured the very elixir of the gods into the system which spouts the beer into the bottles.

I could go on but clearly you've stumbled across the legend.

I salute thee and pleasures of the god that have found your neurons.

Somehow, I highly doubt it.

zomg said:
Somehow, I highly doubt it.

nooooooooo but how could you doubt the veracity of my post. The hard-evidence is right in your face, it is evident for all who are living in this reality to realise this truth.

Zomg I somehow doubt that you do not believe it!

Yo mang, this happens to me kinda 2. A few drinks and its kinda like the aftermath of some mdma. Nothing like the full effects of mdma but some similarities. I also find if you go into la la land on mdma, alcohol can bring you down and make you a bit more social. Allways diferent though depending on the circumstances, set setting ect

i have found a couple of beers the next day can get me into a loved up feeling.

even as a good example.
my housemate... i introduced her to pills, acid, ice, speed just in 2007

she went out drinking with me one time not long after her first few pilling adventures.
she was telling me she was getting eye wobbles here and there and a few light trails.

our other housemate tends to drink beer on the comedown also. reckons it kinda improves his mood and gets him feelin a bit lovey again.

i have a theory.

everytime i have a full blown acid trip, the things i see and experience appear to be way more vivid and intense than the time before
it's almost as tho i remember the last trip, and the things i saw... i see them again. and then theres new parts to the trip aswell
so really...
whats to say that mdma doesnt slightly change your brain chemistry, and when you start to get a little fucked, it triggers memories of being pillfucked.
and those similar thoughts, feelings, and memories start happening, releasing seratonin and such...

it's hard for me to really comment, i started drinking and pills in the same year. (2002) when i was 18. and always used to be somewhat drunk when i dropped.

i'd really like to know why certain music can get me tapping like i've been on the shards all day.
or why i randomly get minor eye wobbles when i'm under fluorescent lighting.

the brain is an amazing thing.