• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Alcohol and Suboxone - Alcoholic Solutions for Higher BA With Sublingual Use

Imo - buspar is complete shit. It made me feel very weired, dizzy, depersonalized the one time I was prescribed it. I'd discusses options for anything with less side effects than buspar with your doctor.

Others will agree... Anyone with a good buspar experience?

Last edited:
Imo - buspar is complete shit. It made me feel very weired, dizzy, depersonalized the one time I was prescribed it. I'd discusses options for anything with less side effects than buspar with your doctor.

Well it is just because my suboxone doctor wants me off xanax, even though I have been on suboxone with my xanax for 31/2 months and had no problems none at all. Next time I see him I am going to try to stay on xanax, I have diagnosis from my psychiatrist why I need my xanax, but there all anti benzo at my sub maintenance place, just like many others.

So he asked me if I wanted nuerotin or buspar, I chose buspar based on both my prior usage with the too.
I only ever had buspar in jail lol it just mellowed me out, and also made me a little light headed, and we snorted it, its a type of pill that effects you way different when eaten and or snorted. Sniffing it is very stupid!!!

But what mg were you on speedballs_over?
And for what, and was it really that bad?
Idk they just want me off the xanax, and its probably
better for me, I have a very addictive personality!

Im going to try the buspar once I ween of the xanax
I have a bottle of 60 15mg tabs they look just like xanax bars lol. And I suppose to take 15mg twice daily

idk how are they with suboxone, I am prescribed suboxone. Have you tried the too together?

An hydroxyzine script would be more useful. It's used for anxiety and it can kick your bupe into a nod. Ask for the 50mg ones.

And what's with people in America having a regimen for months/years where doctors suddenly decide to cut one off? That should be criminal unless explained/someone did something/cops tipped them you sell pills etc.

An hydroxyzine script would be more useful. It's used for anxiety and it can kick your bupe into a nod. Ask for the 50mg ones.

And what's with people in America having a regimen for months/years where doctors suddenly decide to cut one off? That should be criminal unless explained/someone did something/cops tipped them you sell pills etc.

NOOOOOOOO, I honestly do take my subs daily, with my wife, so no one could of tipped them off.. idk shit was crazy it was deff a malpractice for not providing me with the benzo prescription I desperately needed. And just kicking me off snd lieing to our face. He told the two of us that I wasnt using them and selling/ trading which is literally ridiculous because my wife takes them with me, and both my mother and dad know all about this so, dude is a crooked fucker that's gunna pay.
Even all his online reviews are horrible

DO NOT EVER IF YOU ARE IN MICHIGAN
GO THROUGH DR. MARK SIKORSKI
IN MACOMB, MI 24MILE RD.RIGHT IN PLAZA TO RIGHT COMING FROM HAYES RD.

FUCK THAT BASTARD FOR ALMOST CAUSING ME TO DIE OR HAVE A SIESER SPELLING WRONG I KNOW.

MARK SIKORSKI IS A VERY KROOKED DOCTOR
PLEASE ANYONE AND EVEYONE REPORT HIM TO THE BBB FOR ME BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH
IM GOING TO GO GET SOME MUCH NEEDED REST..

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzz

*ADD* Good
Night
****************************☆☆》《▪
▪•◆○°●□◇■¤

I don't know what's going on with me, but it seems that I've been either absorbing less buprenorphine or excreting it faster. I'm at 4mg a day and I usually dose 2mg twice a day. Nonetheless when I wake up, my pupils are already quite dilated and I'm feeling mild symptoms of W/D. Lately I've been often running out of my Suboxone too early, but yet I didn't want to increase my dose as bigger doses are more anxiogenic for me. I tried taking my Suboxone either as an alcoholic solution sucked into small cotton balls or simply by placing a pill under my tongue with a few drops of alcohol. Honestly speaking, it feels weaker this way or it seems so.

I've been on Suboxone for ~2.5 years now and I've been wondering recently if perhaps it's some kind of a permanent tolerance kicking in due to long-term saturation of receptors with buprenorphine. I experienced a similar problem with methadone in the past which made me quit it in the end, it began to feel weaker and weaker, not helping me at all to function but causing more and more side effects.

Is it common? Have any of you begun experiencing similar problems with buprenorphine during your maintenance? I've read some stories about Suboxone "ruining" people's lives and I somehow expected it to stop working properly at some point but I thought I still had time...

... listen to the following, and I promise it will make your suboxone exp. A lot better and longer. Try this method and post back results thank you, im on a lot of bars and in a good mood so ill help you.

Ok first forget everything you know about the alcohol method you speak of trying and being unsuccessful. Follow the steps comin up, thank you amd post back results.

STEP 1: Obtain highest proof liquor possible. (I currently use Absolute Vodka)

STEP 2. Get a spoon, cooker, cap etc. ( I personally use 1/2 a tsp)

STEP 3. Cut, and or crush desired amount of Suboxone. Usually start with 2-4mgs guage off what your dose is, but using this method YOU WILL, NOT HAVE TO USE YOUR NORMAL DOSE!! Put the desired amount in spoon or w.e your using.

STEP 4. Obtain a sterile syringe if possible. I currently use a 31 guage half cc long tip insulin syringes. ...My dad is a diabetic.

STEP 5. You can draw up about 30cc for 2mg maybe a lil more. Adjust alcohol levels with different suboxone doses. (Personally I would never exceed 4mg doing this method, due to the fact, how potent it becomes, especially in naive users, tread carefully opiate naive people.

STEP 6. Let it set for about 1-2minutes then get a toothpick and stir vigorously without spilling obviously, you want to stir untill completely blended nice orange alcohol mixture.

STEP 7. Go to a mirror and dump all that amazing suboxone solution under your tongue.

***Within 15 minutes***

You will begin to feel relief, probably sooner, I was just saying at most (tops) 15 minutes.

Post back your results if you follow all those directions you will be very very satisfied

peace outttt

It's definitely not a matter of method used or type of alcohol used. I tried using vodka and pouring the solution directly under tongue too but it doesn't really give me much effects either. Earlier I used whisky and I even thought that perhaps there's something in it that either reacts or interacts with buprenorphine molecules as it's a pretty sensitive compound, but I doubt that could be the case.

In my experience using Q-tips soaked with the solution wastes a lot of buprenorphine, somehow much of the solution stays in a Q-tip even if you try to press it hard with your tongue, and if the amount of your saliva increases fast, then the concentration drops very quickly. The absorption is the most effective when there's a very very low amount of saliva very slowly increasing. So anyway, the best way to use an alcoholic solution is indeed squirting it directly from a syringe under your tongue, and the volume should be as little as possible, the more saturated the solution, the easier the absorption takes place, I guess. I'm wondering if there are any equations describing the relationship between sublingual absorption and the concentration of the drug.

Hey guys, created an account to post on here. I've been taking subs for over 7 years now, and I literally JUST discovered the alcohol method less than a week ago. It's been working great for me, but I have a question I hope someone can answer. I've searched all over to no avail.

At first I used whiskey which is 80 proof and it worked great. But I read that higher ethanol content makes for better BA, so I got some Bacardi 151 150 proof alcohol. When I dissolve the crushed subs into it it seems that not all the powder is fully absorbed. There is quite a bit of powder left lying on the bottom of the solution, no matter how much I stir. This wasn't really an issue with the whiskey. Is this OK? I am still getting good effects but I'm worried that not all possible bupe is being utilized if there is powder left over not absorbed into solution.

The only thing that even begins to explain it in my opinion is maybe naloxone doesn't dissolve well in alcohol, so it's the naloxone left over in the bottom. Possibly the reason it dissolved better in the whiskey is because there wasn't as much alcohol, and it was absorbing into the water portion of the whiskey. Since the Bacardi is higher proof, there is less water and thus the naloxone has less to absorb into. I'm not sure if this is correct because I was unable to find information on the solubility of naloxone in alcohol and water. I read practically every forum post by people who use this method and NONE mention anything about having powder left in the bottom of their alcohol tinctures.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,

Milonius K. Entwhistle

Your pill doesn't just consist of buprenorphine HCl and naloxone HCl, for instance 8mg of buprenorphine HCl is a minuscule amount of powder, most of your pills are binders, so no wonder there may be some solids undissolved. Certainly naloxone HCl goes into the solution as well, I'm sure its solubility in water is much higher than that of buprenorphine's (naloxone freebase is much more hydrophilic than buprenorphine freebase), it may be worse in ethanol (the aliphalic part may be more suitable to dissolve more lipophilic buprenorphine). I've been using 0.5 ml of vodka for every 2mg bit of the 8mg pill and I always have some undissolved solids, that doesn't mean buprenorphine HCl didn't dissolve (0.5 ml of vodka should dissolve 12-13mg of bupe HCl so with stirring 2mg should easily dissolve if the pill is crushed properly - it actually doesn't really need to as small bits dissolve easily in vodka anyway). I then aspirate the solution into a syringe through a filter or without one, I haven't noticed much difference even though in theory additional solids could make it more difficult for buprenorphine molecules to move in the solution under tongue.

The bioavailability values for buprenorphine in a pill form and buprenorphine alcoholic solution are given as 29% and 49% respectively (source), so basically there should be a ~1.67x increase in bioavailability. Alcoholic solution does increase the bioavailability substantially, however I've got one major problem. Suboxone alone can cause a heartburn for me and with alcohol, even though it's only 0.5 ml per dose or even less, it gets much worse. It's certainly not good for teeth either.

The problem with pills is that the bioavailiability is additionally decreased by the rate of pill dissolution. The solubility of buprenorphine HCl is 17mg/ml and 42mg/ml for water and alcohol respectively. So I'm wondering now whether it might be better to dissolve the pill in 0.9% NaCl aq. solution, 0.5 ml of water should still easily dissolve 2mg of buprenorphine alone, perhaps the presence of naloxone lowers solubility a bit, so I might want to increase the volume a bit. But I think it should work almost as well with the right amount of water.

BTW, naloxone HCl solubility is given as 73 mg/ml in water and 3.3mg/ml in ethanol, so for safety one might assess that naloxone HCl will dissolve much better in water (I bet that it's fully dissolved along with bupe HCl in 40% aq. alcohol anyway).

Last edited:
I have the films and it works great, so it is whay is

different strokes
different fokes
just keep packin the weed tokes
:)

I began looking for a different solution than dissolving the pill in vodka. I've been recently suffering from symptoms reminiscent of benzodiazepine withdrawal and I've got no idea why it's happening. At first it seemed unlikely to me that such a minuscule amount of ethanol I'm using for a dose could change anything but I guess it does. I've been using 0.5ml of 40% vodka per dose (1-2mg) so I was using 1-2ml of vodka per day (I'm at 4mg a day). Often 4mg wasn't enough when I felt completely worn out during the day and still had work to do in the lab. But 2ml of vodka is what, less than a gram of pure ethanol, how could this possibly bring back withdrawal? Another option is that solvents are to be blamed, no matter how many windows are open and whether the hood is operating or not, much fumes are inhaled anyway, especially when it's hot like it's been recently, and I can imagine all those chlorinated alkanes are much stronger intoxicants than ethanol is. But then again I can't just leave everything now and wait God knows how long, it's very probably I wouldn't have where to come back to.

Anyway, I tried dissolving the pill in 0.9% NaCl solution, this is useless, indistinguishable from putting a pill under my tongue. I tried diluting ethanol solution down to 20% and 10% but in both cases this is already too much dilution. Then I got this brilliant about L-menthol (yes, pure menthol in shards). However, in the end it wasn't that brilliant at all. I tried putting it into aqueous solution and squirting it under my tongue as a suspension (the solubility is 0.46mg/ml in water...), then I tried putting 10mg and 20mg of it into 20% alcoholic solution and it actually seems to slow down absorption if it does anything at all. I guess the solution might be too thick for buprenorphine molecules to freely move. By the way, the idea is L-menthol will dilate the veins and more buprenorphine will easily diffuse. So I also tried rubbing some menthol before squirting aqueous solution but it's useless as well. I guess it can only be as effective as brushing your teeth for a few minutes or rinsing your mouth with mouthwash but a lot more problematic to do.

I began wondering why alcoholic solution is so effective against aq. solution. Ethanol should in theory also dilate the veins. But what else does it do? Could this small amount that is absorbed sublingually and goes straight into the bloodstream produce enough CNS effects to potentiate opioid effects by synergy? Because the effects after alcoholic solution not only seem stronger but also a bit different, more stoned-like. Buprenorphine might be more free to move in an alcoholic solution, the BA is increased to 50% after all, that's more than 1.6x increase, that's a lot, is it simply because of vessel dilation? Also, I don't think the ratio of protonated and unprotonated forms of buprenorphine may differ that much in alcoholic and aq. solutions.

I'm going to try dissolving buprenorphine in reagent grade propylene glycol but I don't have any at the moment. I'm wondering if it's going to be as effective as alcoholic solution, somehow I doubt it which means I've got a problem as I'm going to run out of Suboxone early again...

I'll try using glycerol first as it will take too long before my PG is shipped. I hope it won't be too thick. Does this even make sense to use PG or glycerol as solvents? What do you think?

Last edited:
I don't know why this hasn't gotten through to people; YOU DO NOT NEED TO USE ETHANOL TO INCREASE BUPE BA%.

Ethanol was used in the original study, for whatever reason,(probably solubility?) but subsequent studies using plain H2O have gotten the same results, increasing BA by 1.5-1.75x, regardless of the presence of alcohol.

But never mind that. The very existence of Zubsolv(roughly 1.5x as potent as bupe itself) proves that you don't need alcohol.

And no, it's no magic ingredient in Zubsolv; it's simply that they dissolve MUCH more rapidly than suboxone(and they're smaller).

Look it up yourself. Nothing special, the menthol is merely a flavoring. And they certainly do not contain ethanol.

It was suggested from the beginning by researchers that the increased BA from the solution was because it absorbed rapidly, with the small amount of ethanol present being coincidental. Other thought it was the ethanol, sure, but ultimately, the former group was proven right.

I have posted various proof of this earlier in the thread, check yourselves. But again, it is all entirely irrelevant, with the existence of Zubsolv, who's own site says the increased BA is because of more rapid absorption.

I respect sixpart7, and his intentions were good, but it is now outdated data. Sticking freaking 40% Ethanol under your tongue is painful and unnecessary.

For an increase in potency(and a faster onset) simply dissolve your dose in 0.5-1ml of water,(either soon or shot glass, and then administer it directly under the tongue. Hold for at least 5 minutes(or as long as you want) and voila, your bupe dose is now significantly more potent. It's that simple.

BTW, I doubt even the original study used 40%abv, that's harsh.

Anyway, if anyone can find anything to dispute that, or more importantly, any unknown reason why alcohol free Zubsolve is more potent, feel free. But please, don't just stand on tradition and say "NO!" in the face of clear and logical evidence.

A final word: if you want to continue using an ethanolic solution, fine by me, it's your tongue, and your body. At least think on it, and lower the abv. Again, 40% seems like it woul be difficult to hold in the first place.

Oh, and when it comes to liquid solutions, studies state that, beyond a few minutes, the amount of time the solution is held doesn't seem to matter, though I still would hold mine as long as possible...

I have no problems with holding vodka under my tongue, it usually stings a bit for a few seconds and then there are absolutely no painful sensations. I thought that aqueous solution should work as good as alcoholic solution but I didn't test it thoroughly, I switched to aq. solution only once and I thought the effect was weaker. There was actually a good reason to consider ethanolic solution as superior, ethanol is a vasodilator so the idea is it may dilate the veins under your tongue and thus increase absorption. Vessel dilation is very important in my experience, I noticed long time ago that the effects were much weaker after I drank coffee or used tobacco snuff. With the increasing volume of the solution as more and more saliva is produced, the concentration of bupe HCl drops and the absorption is much slower and less efficient too, it makes sense as it's a physicochemical process and more solvent molecules around buprenorphine molecules must have an effect. If you consider solvent effect, then buprenorphine might be more free to move in ethanolic solution than in aq. solution, but that's just my guess. I don't really think any amount of menthol in Zubsolv can impact BA as menthol is scarcely soluble in water. It must be the fast dissolution of the pill, I agree, but there is actually a lot of conflicting information in the Internet, and you see, at first it does make sense to think menthol content might be a factor as it's a vasodilator as well.

Now that I got my dose increased to 6mg, I will try taking my pills dissolved in water for a few days and see what happens. Frankly speaking, the placebo effect can't be underestimated here. ;-)

EDIT:

After taking two doses dissolved in water I must say that I still think the absorption is somehow much better from alcoholic solution and the concentration seems to have an impact as well. Also, it's hard to filter the aqueous solution through cigarette filter, all the junk ends up in the final solution which I guess may impact the rate of absorption too, so if I can, I get rid of it. I don't really know what to think, but unless at least more people try switching from alcoholic solution to aq. solution, we won't know.

Last edited:
^^^ Thanks for a real response :)

Zubsolve themselves say it is only a flavoring, with a very small amount present, I can't simply see that affecting it whatsoever.

I agree, more people should try it, BUT, the fact is, studies using an aquas solution produced roughly the same BA increase as ethanol does. (These studies are easy to find, on the Internet.)

I don't dispute an ethanolic solution could yield an even greater effect than subsolv, it could increase the speed of absorption if nothing else, and maybe even a slight increase in BA.

My point is you can mimic Zubsolv(at least) with water alone, which is going to make it 1.5x stronger anyway; that you could truly maximize it with ethanol I won't dispute, but we're likely talking 1.5x vs 1.75x, which most people simply wouldn't notice.

But again, I say do what works. It's an interesting subject to me, and I wish more people would compare the two(preferably with 0.7ml of water or so, depending on dose).

Sometimes when I'm lazy or out of liquor, which is often, I don't drink with all the benzos I swim in, what I do is brush my teeth really thoroughly, the way dentists say to do it. Then brush my tongue and palate. Then 30 seconds Listerine (or any alcohol containing mouthwash, ie Scope won't work). Then I place my Suboxone tablets under my tongue and I drop a little Listerine on them. And as they melt into mush I do a suction like motion producing some saliva and do it a lot, if I'm lucky and had my 100mg hydroxyzine beforehand(before the tooth brushing) I will suddenly feel a small opiate related euphoria. And I have nodded hard doing it this way too, like I had to end up in bed, whatever I was doing on my desktop is unfinished or i'm a respawning zombie guy until I get kicked out the server :)

I feel including this here because I switched to suboxone even if it meant not feeling a full opiate anymore, methadone was screwing my testosterone levels. At first my GP treated me with only subcutaneous IV injection of Testosterone (Delatestryl) once a week. Got me a case of painful cysts and a tiny case of man boobs, thankfully it didn't show cos of my weed/beer belly that I regained after getting on Methadone, too. I was 6'5 168 lbs when I was accepted inpatient, which was abnormal for me, no pair of jeans I had were wearable without a belt, so I had anti-estrogen pills added and many ultrasounds and even a goddamn mammography, although she had to go to the tiniest setting on the machine for it to twist that area, but no i'm fine no tumours, it was just like those cysts guys can get at puberty, again, and since they weren't directly under the nipple it confused more than one doctor, anyway now I'm 285lbs, switching to bupe hasn't reduced my weight but it stopped (partially) the insane sweet tooth many develop from 'done. I was lucky and always meeting the same doctor everytime I had an appointment for almost a year straight,which is lucky because they're 12 or so and one of em has the last name of Stagg, which is very weird in french canada, we call her the SS SheWolf. But anyway, since I arrived to the point I'm at, is because I was under, already, an opiate treatment, which was cut short by a retiring specialist (of the jaw), leaving me with the neurologist who also was involved in that damaged area of my body, but neurologists don't script opiates, except maybe Fiorinal with Codeine but that might be it.

I say this because the last 2 times I went to my 5-6 weekly appointments at the ORT clinic, it was a different, a nice guy,who scripted me our version of Ambien when it came out no questions asked, even if I had benzos in my scripts. So he gives me the great news, finally after 1 year 3/4 of treatment, I can go back to methadone for the pain killing and he tells me that he won't put me back on methadone (which the doc I saw 12 months in a row knows something this one doesn't, the anti-estrogen pills when introduced did their job and killed all the cysts and manboobs). I told him, dude my 2 very painful syndromes related to my left jaw/nerves in the area being damaged by tiny pieces of bone and a TMJ disorder on top is what made me get opiates. The medical system failed me because when the guy taking care of me retired, I was told to suck it up by walk in doctors who'd script me rx only ibu (600mg) and 12 Empracets 30/300. I know I should have played my game better, having my medical dossier from the doc who retired on me's clinic give me the x-rays and irm results and shit. But yeah, 2 years later, shooting up Dilaudid.

I'm still enjoying opiates and am so grateful when I get a random nod from bupe...I don't know how or why that happens, but they do. I just love bobbin my head noddin with some Sodom or some Deadhorse or Crowbar or Morbid Saint playing and barely being able to open my eyes. Makes me feel like when you're in your hypnopompic paradise (the kind of dreams you sort of control and that end up with you waking up with a boner, which thankfully to the Delastestryl and anti-estrogen I get again).

So I hope I can see the one doctor willing to put me on Methadone back, who's the one who initiated all the blood tests and ultrasounds and CT's can make the decision. Also, I no longer have a 600mg tagamet script, another doc quit on me, my GP. Phone number says number disconnected. How do I even get my medical files from him? No fucking idea, clinic's closed, which was really a house turned into a clinic with 2 very old doctors in it where getting pure Hydrocodone 5mg pills for a cough was as easy a cake. :( The genie is out of the bottle, I want my painkilling but I also want my recreational effects. Damnit and bupe, is marginally stronger than tylenol as a painkiller. At least for people like us. My grandma wears the patch. Not fentanyl. BuTrans patch, 20ug an hour, she's still very active at 74 so she gets that. Makes me laugh it can actually help someone for 24 hours, and 20ug/h is the strongest dose for these patches.

^^^ Thanks for a real response :)

Zubsolve themselves say it is only a flavoring, with a very small amount present, I can't simply see that affecting it whatsoever.

I agree, more people should try it, BUT, the fact is, studies using an aquas solution produced roughly the same BA increase as ethanol does. (These studies are easy to find, on the Internet.)

I don't dispute an ethanolic solution could yield an even greater effect than subsolv, it could increase the speed of absorption if nothing else, and maybe even a slight increase in BA.

My point is you can mimic Zubsolv(at least) with water alone, which is going to make it 1.5x stronger anyway; that you could truly maximize it with ethanol I won't dispute, but we're likely talking 1.5x vs 1.75x, which most people simply wouldn't notice.

But again, I say do what works. It's an interesting subject to me, and I wish more people would compare the two(preferably with 0.7ml of water or so, depending on dose).

I was gonna say this exact same thing, water is much easier to deal with over time, I've been doing this method to save money/get more effects for almost a year now and after about 100 trials I can say that water is indistinguishable from alcohol when it comes to perceived effects (in my exp). ONLY benefit of alcohol is that it dissolves the pill wayyyyy faster for whatever reason, this is accomplished with much less than hard rum, however, and in my case i simply use Listerine (inexpensive, not legally problematic for anybody, and helps your teeth :) ). No joke after my last dentist appt he said the back of my front teeth had improved dramatically (had gingivitis previously) so much so that he was, and I quote "dumbfounded"
... I love bluelight da daaa daaaaa I love bluelight da daaa daaaaa"

Im new to this thread/bluelight, so i don't know how to post a new forum. Anyway... I've been on suboxone strips for 3 years and feel im going into withdrawal. I have no energy depression and get very aggravated. And when i say no energy i mean my body is so very weak! So, my question is how do i get a higher BA ABSORPTION? I've tried the alcohol solution and i think it worked. I just wanna make sure I'm doing it right? As i said, I have suboxone strips. I put the strip in a spoon and then put .75ml in with the 3to 4 mg strip and mixed until desolved. I let it sit for a few min and mixed again. I ten placed 3 small cottons and let them absorb into the liquid and placed them under my tounge. I kept it in my mouth for about 5 to 10 min swishing the liquid around. I was scared that it wouldn't work so i stuck the other half under my tounge let it melt a little bit then used a oral syringe and put vadka under my tounge and left it in my mouth until i gagged a d spit it out. I did have increased energy and later on it felt as if i had taken phinabit so im guessing one worked.

I'm still enjoying opiates and am so grateful when I get a random nod from bupe...I don't know how or why that happens, but they do. I just love bobbin my head noddin with some Sodom or some Deadhorse or Crowbar or Morbid Saint playing and barely being able to open my eyes. Makes me feel like when you're in your hypnopompic paradise (the kind of dreams you sort of control and that end up with you waking up with a boner, which thankfully to the Delastestryl and anti-estrogen I get again).

fuck yeah.

Anyway I'm really interested in Zubsolv, I'm tempted to ask for it when I have my next appointment-I haven't gotten my ohio medicaid approved yet so I have a good reason for asking for Zubsolve. The only thing I'm curious about is how you'd convert the doses if you're tapering-I suppose it isn't that important, its not like I'm tapering for any reason other than for the purpose of being able to achieve more euphoria out of buprenorphine (trying to get to .25mg/day). I'm currently at .75mg 2xday (so 1.5mg). I think I'm going to try this ethanol method tonight for kicks and reward myself (I haven't shot drugs for a month now). Also, while I'm writing in a suboxone related thread I have been trying to find out a definitive answer to this question: is the buprenorphine in the strips more or less evenly distribute (I know it's not completely evenly distributed) but do most people think it is to a point where any difference is negligible? I've done a lot of research and could not find anything very conclusive, somewhere I saw someone post that it's evenly distributed every quarter of a strip, anyway for some reason this article from The Fix disturbed me-granted they seem to have a bias (although I like some of their writers), but their facts seem pretty well backed up.

fuck yeah.

Anyway I'm really interested in Zubsolv, I'm tempted to ask for it when I have my next appointment-I haven't gotten my ohio medicaid approved yet so I have a good reason for asking for Zubsolve. The only thing I'm curious about is how you'd convert the doses if you're tapering-I suppose it isn't that important, its not like I'm tapering for any reason other than for the purpose of being able to achieve more euphoria out of buprenorphine (trying to get to .25mg/day). I'm currently at .75mg 2xday (so 1.5mg). I think I'm going to try this ethanol method tonight for kicks and reward myself (I haven't shot drugs for a month now). Also, while I'm writing in a suboxone related thread I have been trying to find out a definitive answer to this question: is the buprenorphine in the strips more or less evenly distribute (I know it's not completely evenly distributed) but do most people think it is to a point where any difference is negligible? I've done a lot of research and could not find anything very conclusive, somewhere I saw someone post that it's evenly distributed every quarter of a strip, anyway for some reason this article from The Fix disturbed me-granted they seem to have a bias (although I like some of their writers), but their facts seem pretty well backed up.

I used to read the fix but after consistently seeing incredibly vacuous and biased articles i lost my respect for the site and don't believe it can be cited as credible any longer. With that said, the little bubbles and spots in the strips would seem to suggest an uneven distribution, however I cut my strips in half and into smaller pieces than quarters all the time without taking notice to any significant differences. When tapering to sub-mg levels this may be more relevant but with a quarter strip being .5mg (of a 2mg preparation) I can't imagine that being that much of a problem given they MUST make at least 1/4 size pieces evenly distributed otherwise that would seem to me ridiculous (prescribed doses range by so much and tapering is such an accepted practice I find it very unlikely that they could just jam all the medication to 1/4 of the strip or something like that, plus if they did, I would most definitely have noticed given this my 3rd year on the things). If nothing else you could just switch to the pills or something because those are in fact distributed evenly, although much harder to discriminate sub-mg doses given they are in the medium of powder as opposed to film.

Tried your method. Currently letting cotton balls soak under my tongue. Can still taste Bicardi rum and the zubsolv (menthol + rum = no.)

I did use too much alcohol I believe but that by that much. Will report back in T-01:00 and let you know how it works on someone with a tolerance to bupe.