• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Alcohol and Suboxone - Alcoholic Solutions for Higher BA With Sublingual Use

Cotton actually isn't needed all you have to do is dissolve the Suboxone in water then put the solution under your tounge. It works better than a pill under the tounge and if you swish with alcohol before taking it then the bioavailability is up there with intranasal consumption. The pill in solid form is basically useless under your tounge. If you do put the pill under solid it needs to be made into a paste with your tounge mixed with saliva then you move your tounge around in the paste getting as much as possible into your veins under the tounge.

Again, if you read my previous post, it is technically not needed but it aids VERY VERY much in the process when taking higher doses with more amounts of pill in the solution. I notice quite a difference when I use cotton as opposed to no-cotton because i swallow alot of the undissolved solution before it is fully absorbed. I was not saying "Look at me guys I'm a genius and even though this is total heresay and could be complete bullshit it's totally legit!" I was merely saying it MAY make a difference because it SEEMS like it has for me... just a recommendation to try if you want to mess around with it and nothing else.

I did read your previous post no need to get defensive. Whatever turns your crank I supose.

I did read your previous post no need to get defensive. Whatever turns your crank I supose.

Well i said the same thing in that as i did in the other post so idk why you still questioned it is all.
Was talking more to Hamillton than i was to you too haha

I hope this is a decent place to ask this question...or to have it answered, at least!

So I've got a low-average buprenorphine tolerance, I only use the Suboxone Films when my doc(full mu agonists!) are not available, or are only available at scandalous fees.

It works ok, but often I found it lackluster even at high doses, so as a result i'm a firm believer in the "less buperenorphine is ALOT more" philosophy. Hell, I snorted a negligible .5mg 2 hours ago, and have .5 dissolving under my tongue w/ alcohol as I write this, but TBH the first .5 I sniffed got me as "high" as i'm going to get off buperenorphine, euphoria wise, at any dose. I've tried up to 8mgs in a dose with results that were...well, not worth being in withdrawal the rest of the week, that's for sure!
But I digress I have a real question i'd like to pose;

Is taking small doses from 8mg films (.25-.5-1mg) as effective as taking the whole film? Not dose wise, but absorption wise?
Let me offer an example; You plan to dose 2mg suboxone. Would it be MORE effective to take 2mg from the 8mg FILM?
Or would it be more effective to take a whole 2mg FILM

From what I understand, suboxone is absorbed through a Concentration Gradient, which is short for "the more BUPRENORPHINE that comes in contact with your mouth, the more buprenorphine that can be absorbed", so given this, I often wonder.

"When taking small doses from an 8mg film, say a 1mg square, does the tiny, tiny, 1mg square from the 8mg film get absorbed as well as 1/2 of a whole 2mg film??"

I plan taking low dose as possible (.5-1mg) everyday until Christmas eve, where I have a handful of norcos and smelly kush waiting paitiently for me to eat/smoke them all, thank God!

So basically will taking tiny doses from an 8mg film (.5-1mg, hell even .25 for shits and giggles) using the alcohol method(or ANY sublingual method) waste buprenorphine due to the wide concentration gradient??

Any advice appreciated, merry Christmas BL

I hope this is a decent place to ask this question...or to have it answered, at least!

So I've got a low-average buprenorphine tolerance, I only use the Suboxone Films when my doc(full mu agonists!) are not available, or are only available at scandalous fees.

It works ok, but often I found it lackluster even at high doses, so as a result i'm a firm believer in the "less buperenorphine is ALOT more" philosophy. Hell, I snorted a negligible .5mg 2 hours ago, and have .5 dissolving under my tongue w/ alcohol as I write this, but TBH the first .5 I sniffed got me as "high" as i'm going to get off buperenorphine, euphoria wise, at any dose. I've tried up to 8mgs in a dose with results that were...well, not worth being in withdrawal the rest of the week, that's for sure!
But I digress I have a real question i'd like to pose;

Is taking small doses from 8mg films (.25-.5-1mg) as effective as taking the whole film? Not dose wise, but absorption wise?
Let me offer an example; You plan to dose 2mg suboxone. Would it be MORE effective to take 2mg from the 8mg FILM?
Or would it be more effective to take a whole 2mg FILM

From what I understand, suboxone is absorbed through a Concentration Gradient, which is short for "the more BUPRENORPHINE that comes in contact with your mouth, the more buprenorphine that can be absorbed", so given this, I often wonder.

"When taking small doses from an 8mg film, say a 1mg square, does the tiny, tiny, 1mg square from the 8mg film get absorbed as well as 1/2 of a whole 2mg film??"

I plan taking low dose as possible (.5-1mg) everyday until Christmas eve, where I have a handful of norcos and smelly kush waiting paitiently for me to eat/smoke them all, thank God!

So basically will taking tiny doses from an 8mg film (.5-1mg, hell even .25 for shits and giggles) using the alcohol method(or ANY sublingual method) waste buprenorphine due to the wide concentration gradient??

Any advice appreciated, merry Christmas BL

Honestly, there's probably such a negligible difference that it really wouldn't matter.
I'm not as sure with the films, but for the pill there has been some anecdotal evidence that taking less of a pill at once works better than taking the whole thing because the possibility of swallowing part of the active drug increases...

I really wouldn't worry about that, as far as wanting to take norco's I'd not dose over 1mg and only as sparingly as possible, not sure what your tolerance is, but be ready to take slightly more than you would usually because of bupe's high binding affinity blocking out other full agonists.
(Obvi it's after Christmas, but still some valuable info)

Okay, I'm going to read through the thread, I am just too tired to do so, have been up since 6am and didn't sleep good...I wan't to start doing this, for a while I was I'ving my Subs to save them, but stopped and have been just holding my strips under the tounge or plugging, no way I'm going back to I'ving unless DESPERATE cuz I felt like I was just constantly craving something good to put in me, and well Subs are not that, ever since I've switched back from doing that from a month I feel stable again and not rushing home to dose(suprise)and not feeling like a junkie again...But anyway, I get the strips, what is the BEST way to do it with strips? Do I use alcohol such as vodka,everclear?? Do I use a cotton to soak it in? And is the BA 50 percent or up in the 80's??? I am really trying to get the most outta my subs as I am tapering next visit(i think) and these damn things are pricey, but a lifesaver to me. I have a pretty good stash(over 100) so what high proof alcohol should I use, and how do I dissolve the film, and should I use a cotton?? Does 2mg equal 8mg this way?? (Or about that?) Sorry, I am tired and do plan to read through the thread, but I wanna save these things as much as possible!!!

Edit: Alcohol I was thinking about gettting: Takka Vodka 50 Percent kind, Everclear??? There is Moonshine availbable in my area to(the real stuff). I just want to use as less MG as possible, I feel confortable at 8, trying to get down to 4mg though. Thank you!!! Sorry for being lazy and not reading, but plan to tomowrow!!

Okay, I'm going to read through the thread, I am just too tired to do so, have been up since 6am and didn't sleep good...I wan't to start doing this, for a while I was I'ving my Subs to save them, but stopped and have been just holding my strips under the tounge or plugging, no way I'm going back to I'ving unless DESPERATE cuz I felt like I was just constantly craving something good to put in me, and well Subs are not that, ever since I've switched back from doing that from a month I feel stable again and not rushing home to dose(suprise)and not feeling like a junkie again...But anyway, I get the strips, what is the BEST way to do it with strips? Do I use alcohol such as vodka,everclear?? Do I use a cotton to soak it in? And is the BA 50 percent or up in the 80's??? I am really trying to get the most outta my subs as I am tapering next visit(i think) and these damn things are pricey, but a lifesaver to me. I have a pretty good stash(over 100) so what high proof alcohol should I use, and how do I dissolve the film, and should I use a cotton?? Does 2mg equal 8mg this way?? (Or about that?) Sorry, I am tired and do plan to read through the thread, but I wanna save these things as much as possible!!!

Edit: Alcohol I was thinking about gettting: Takka Vodka 50 Percent kind, Everclear??? There is Moonshine availbable in my area to(the real stuff). I just want to use as less MG as possible, I feel confortable at 8, trying to get down to 4mg though. Thank you!!! Sorry for being lazy and not reading, but plan to tomowrow!!

All you really have to do is turn it into a solution, so water would really be fine, I use listerine to get rid of the flavor from my subutex and that has some alcohol in it but i don't notice much of a difference. For the film, just put a strip in like a spoon, add a couple drops of water, let it sit for like 5 min, then stir until it's completely dissolved, either just dump the solution under tongue or stick a cotton in for ease of administration.

Bing.

(Won't turn 2mg into 8mg... more like 2mg into 3-4mg at the most)

Oh...So alchohol is pointless really??? I was under the impression it raised the bioavailability to something like 80 percent....bout to read.

And Edit: I am so tired of people saying somebody does not need to be above 4mg of Bupe, everybody is DIFFERENT. I honsetly feel better on 8mg than 4mg, once I get to 12 I can still notice a slight increase in effect,but once to 16 I can't tell a difference. Everybody is DIFFERENT. While on 4mg I crave all the fuckin time, yes I'm not sick, but I'm craving like a motherfucker...It's been like that since I started and have known about the less is more since I have started this medication...once I get to 16-24mg the only thing I notice is I just feel more 'numb' if that makes sense, and constipated, and not tired during the day or night but when I would wake up in the morning...

Last edited:
Oh...So alchohol is pointless really??? I was under the impression it raised the bioavailability to something like 80 percent....bout to read.

And Edit: I am so tired of people saying somebody does not need to be above 4mg of Bupe, everybody is DIFFERENT. I honsetly feel better on 8mg than 4mg, once I get to 12 I can still notice a slight increase in effect,but once to 16 I can't tell a difference. Everybody is DIFFERENT. While on 4mg I crave all the fuckin time, yes I'm not sick, but I'm craving like a motherfucker...It's been like that since I started and have known about the less is more since I have started this medication...once I get to 16-24mg the only thing I notice is I just feel more 'numb' if that makes sense, and constipated, and not tired during the day or night but when I would wake up in the morning...

Ya dude, don't worry about it too much. You should definitely try and be responsible and not out due yourself and get stuck on too high of a dose. At the same time, if you're not using anything else, than from a HR standpoint, there should be nooooo point to get all anxious over a dose that may be a little too high, I think that idea is wayyyy over exaggerated. If that's what holds you and you don't use anything else...
than that's your fuckin' dose! Simple as that.

I'd like to simplify a little for nonscience minds...
1) Opioid alkaloids love alcohol as a solvent to form a solution (What's sitting "under your tongue"...In the mouth).

2) Alcohol solutions generally have an increased absorbtion rate across everything biological. Period. Cells hold water, alcohol loves water, alcohol crosses cell membranes rapidly & successfully (Along with anything dissolved in the alcohol).

3) Brush your teeth thoroughly before you use sublingual methods, hit your gums, under tongue & tongue itself. Use mouthwash as well, this combination of hygiene will definitely insure there is very little resistance for the alcohol-suboxone solution to penetrate your mouth. Not to mention, brush your fucking teeth, nigga! No chance of getting laid with stank-ass breath & rotten teeth.

4) Don't argue placebo with 6-7, he's just sharing facts, this is not church. There is no interpretation of scripture here, facts are fucking facts & the standard model of physics, is the fucking standard model of physics.

Thanks for my first post, been trolling bl & just figured I'd actually register. Maybe I can do some sort of good by helping with real science & not myths, wives tales & bro-science. Anyhow, R-E-A-D-B-O, OKAY!

-Jųãņ

Please provide evidence of these claims sir it would be greatly appreciated

Zubsolv BA

HI FELLOW BLUE LIGHTERS. THIS IS MY FIRST POST AND VERY IMPORTANT IF POSSIBLE I GET AN ANSWER ASAP, THANK YOU SOO MUCH. PREF ANSWERED BY CAPTAIN HEROIN OR 6PARTSEVEN PLEASE ANSWER I NEED TO KNOW.
ANYWAYS I WAS JUST PUT ON ZUBSOLV 5.7-1.4 MG Tab. NOW MY QUESTION IS CAN YOU DO THE ALCOHOL METHOD WITH ZUBSOLV, BECAUSE BEFORE I WAS PUT ON THESE I WAS BUYING SUBOXONE STRIPS OFF THE STREETS AND DOING THE ALCOHOL METHOD TO HIGHER THE BA NOW IT WORKED AMAZING WITH THE SUBS, BUT ... DOES THIS SAME METHOD WORK AND APPYLY TO ZUBSOLV PLEASE HELP, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH, AND SORRY IF I DID THIS WRONG THIS IS MY FIRST EVER POST.

Will the alcohol solution work with zubsolv? Please I need to know and sorry if I did this wrong im new to bluelight

Zubsolv was formulated to have a higher B A

alcohol may dissolve it faster but a couple drops of water give the same delivery.

Ok, when you say it was formulated, what do you exactly mean by that, sorry im new to zubsolv, I always took the sub strips ... but the doc yesterday prescribed me the zubsolv tabs. Idk I think their cheaper or my insurance is just cheap, idk but, you said a couple of drop of water and it gives same delivery? Alcohol doesnt make the BA higher ? Thanks for the help

Holy shit does this technique work, next time I'm using less than 4mg. I had my usual benzo dose with it in the morning (0.5mg flubromazolam this time). And it's almost acting like a full agonist. I'm sitting here listening Sacrifice's come back album (I hope it wasn't a one time thing, one if not the best canadian thrash metal band ever). Especially since the song playing is the last longer than average song with a droning beat half the time (goes faster and faster without notice). I got problems typing this my arms feel like jello, goddamn.

F&W is saying that ZubSolv pills are better than Suboxone and probably Subutex too when taken the regular way under the tongue.

I really hope they come to Canada, but we were lied to about Subutex arriving too, until Suboxone was made then it was a-ok(c-ok?) to have bupe in canada. Also now they can make BuTrans patches for older people with slight to moderate pain problems.

Last edited:
Holy shit does this technique work, next time I'm using less than 4mg. I had my usual benzo dose with it in the morning (0.5mg flubromazolam this time). And it's almost acting like a full agonist. I'm sitting here listening Sacrifice's come back album (I hope it wasn't a one time thing, one if not the best canadian thrash metal band ever). Especially since the song playing is the last longer than average song with a droning beat half the time (goes faster and faster without notice). I got problems typing this my arms feel like jello, goddamn.

F&W is saying that ZubSolv pills are better than Suboxone and probably Subutex too when taken the regular way under the tongue.

I really hope they come to Canada, but we were lied to about Subutex arriving too, until Suboxone was made then it was a-ok(c-ok?) to have bupe in canada. Also now they can make BuTrans patches for older people with slight to moderate pain problems.

What exact technique are you talking about, the 6part7's alcohol method.
Because yes it works phenomenaly, I use this method everyday for my maintenance. Also I am prescribed 12mg daily I take 4 sometimes 5mg a day. I try to keep it low, like 2mg in the a.m the 2mg in the p.m

All this seems to be working, they really want me off my xanax, well my sub doc does, so he wants me to ween off them and start taking 15mg buspar twice daily.

Please any and all info a bout buspar, boostbars, buspirone, watever
just fill me in on it if possible.