• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Alcohol and opiates?

Weefa

Greenlighter
I just took 40mg of hydrocodone and I was wondering how much alcohol I could drink to get the desired effects of the combination without risking hurting myself in the process. I've heard some sources say that they mix well together and that it can be quite a fun experience but I also know it can be very dangerous. Thank you.

I weigh about 135lbs.

Gotta be careful combining two depressants. If you have a habit of getting naseuas on opiates, then drink on top of it you could asphyxiate if you pass out wrong.

When I did opiates and was tolerant I enjoyed a couple drinks when I was fucked up, but I found that a bit too much of alcohol kinda dulled the opiate experience.

ID be More concerned about combining paracetamol and hydrocodone since it always comes in combination with APAP. This could cause you liver damage, plus the combination isn't really that good tbh. I wouldnt recommend you to try this AND 40mg hydro has a Lot of paracetamol already.
Take care

Very good advice, nznity. Milk thistle is a good supplement to take to help clear toxins from the liver, but id avoid the combination if possible.

I always find a couple of glasses of wine, prior to a nice line of Oxy, has great synergy. Just know your limits of both, and be aware of the doubling down on respiratory depression!!