• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Potent LSH & penniclavine fresh from morning glory vine & relation to Eleusis in ancient Greece

Thanks for your comments G_chem & JackARoe. Good luck G_chem with your grow. Thanks for your fresh seed experience JackARoe!

For those who can't grow the plants as I do for their aesthetically pleasing beautiful flowers in the morning, have read in reviews for fresh heavenly blue morning glory on-line that some have had powerful & even life changing experiences with dreams of seeds direct from certain growers, this would tend to verify the findings of the authors in the 2016 Polish study who found the IT-HB2 seeds (direct from growers) to contain over 3x the amount of LSH as retail sitting on the seed racks. This can mean the difference between 500ug and 1500ug of LSH, and we know from TIHKAL that 1500ug of LAE (believed to be very similar to LSH) is stimulating & LSD like, yet shorter lived.

Last edited:
Thanks, @tregar! I’m a fan if using CWE for my patch if MGs.
These findings confirm my own thoughts on the matter, and especially how it really is all about FRESH seeds.
I will try your tech this Fall and report back!

@tregar

So if having of an excess of an aldehyde is what we want, I’m assuming cinnamaldehyde would work as well? I know Ron and others used to speak of it working.

I’ve got cinnamon oil which should be 80-90% cinnamaldehyde. I’m thinking adding some to some ethanol and extracting the fresh seeds when I’ve got them in hand.

Doing it this way, and then storing solution in freezer should maintain LSH stability correct?

-GC

Thank you drumtripper for the kind words & your thoughts on fresh seeds, look forward to hearing from you in the future! and G_chem once again, thank you.

Last edited:
Poland has severe penalties for anyone caught using drugs, some of the strictest in the world. The ONLY good that has come out of this is that it has caused researchers to perform new studies on the plants people take as alternatives, just like the 2016 Polish MG study...giving us new knowledge (just like the high amounts of LSH & penniclavine, both CNS stimulants discovered in MG seeds). People have been getting high or changing their mind-state since the beginning of time, it is in our nature to seek out new & higher forms of consciousness.

Last edited:
Thanks again @tregar ! This is such a wealth of info, and specifically info I have been searching for for 3 decades.
I’d buy your book - just sayin’!

Thanks for posting this. I'm growing these mainly for decoration around my fence line. I'm going to follow your guide and write a report once they get to seed. I've done dried/store bought seeds before with mild effects but this sounds so much better. I always suspected fresh seeds would be better but prepping this like this sounds like something worth attempting. I'm curious to see how this compares to proper LSD and my prior LSA trip.

Thank you HeadphonesandLSD (love your name!) Look forward to hearing your future dream report.

The 1992 adducts paper above which achieved a new indole-acetaldehyde adducted product at the NH group on the indole using only 0.1% acetaldehyde in ph=4 water solution found to happen "with or without the addition of ethanol" is similar to how the proposed recipe in this thread is transforming the LSH & LSA ergoline molecules from the morning glory seeds at the bottom NH group of the indole...forming a new compound which resembles ALD-52 at least at the bottom indole part of the ergoline ring.

The table from Sandoz suggested that ALD might actually have advantages over LSD, reducing any side effects but achieving a stronger trip. Measurements of brain waves while people were taking the two drugs showed that while LSD produced brain waves associated with intense concentration and anxiety, ALD produced brain waves showing a more relaxed mental state. It is possible ALD-52 was the active chemical in the "Orange Sunshine" LSD that was widely available in California through 1968 and 1969.

As stated earlier, ALD-52 also has double the "antiserotonin" properties of LSD, meaning it has even more activity at inhibiting 5-ht1a receptors (blocking serotonin), which make up over 80% of brain 5-ht according to Dr. Nichols, retired LSD scientist at Purdue University. Blocking serotonin is a very important activity of LSD, mescaline, ibogaine, psilocybin, Ayahuasca with caapi, 5-meo-dmt & bufotenine.

The more anti-serotonin a molecule is, the more stimulating it tends to be to as well, which would help to explain why the proposed recipe results in stimulation/energizing trip rather than sedation. Indeed, I experienced no sedation but rather both entire trips were energizing & very entheogenic/psychedelic with high levels of euphoria, just as Kash and 69ron have experienced and discussed as well in their reports.

Thomas S. Ray study: Breadth of Receptor Binding, 4.00=max (off the charts), 0.00=min
LSD: 5ht1a = 3.73, DMT: = 0.00, psilocin = 2.88, mescaline = 3.61, 5-meo-DMT: = 4.00 (make up >80% of brain 5-ht)
LSD: 5ht1b = 4.00, DMT: = 0.00, psilocin = 2.19, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.41
LSD: 5ht1d = 3.70, DMT: = 3.91, psilocin = 3.40, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 3.48
LSD: 5ht1e = 2.62, DMT: = 3.28, psilocin = 3.03, mescaline = 3.16, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.72
LSD: 5ht2a = 3.54, DMT: = 2.58, psilocin = 2.14, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.98
LSD: 5ht2b = 3.11, DMT: = 3.91, psilocin = 4.00, mescaline = 3.97, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.69
LSD: 5ht2c = 3.11, DMT: = 3.42, psilocin = 2.52, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.55
LSD: 5ht5a = 3.64, DMT: = 3.16, psilocin = 2.83, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.84
LSD: -5ht6 = 3.75, DMT: = 3.35, psilocin = 2.82, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.73
LSD: -5ht7 = 3.77, DMT: = 4.00, psilocin = 2.82, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 3.69
LSD: ---D1 = 2.34, DMT: = 3.51, psilocin = 3.37, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.38
LSD: -A-2A = 2.93, DMT: = 2.75, psilocin = 1.36, mescaline = 2.92, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.00 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a2a)
LSD: -A-2B = 0.00, DMT: = 3.53, psilocin = 1.57, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.86 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a2b)
LSD: -A-2C = 0.00, DMT: = 3.53, psilocin = 1.03, mescaline = 4.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.57 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a2c)

Dr. Nichols (Heffter.org LSD paper):
LSD has very strong potency in blocking the action of serotonin. LSD is strongly "anti-serotonin". The morpholide lysergamide cousin had only about 1/10th the potency in blocking serotonin. Of the 5 diferent dialkylamides we studied LSD was the most potent and specific serotonin antagonist. 5-ht1a makes up >80% of brain 5-ht receptors.

As we go thru day to day life, the 5-ht1a brain serotonin filters (gates, or day to day survival filters as I like to call them) which make up over 80% of brain 5-ht are in place so that we will not be overwhelmed by the perception of the way things would appear to an un-filtered mind, or "Mind at Large" as Aldous Huxley describes it in "Doors of Perception" as "infinite or eternal". He also referred to the visions as coming from "the other world" in his book "Moksha". I prefer to think of it in similar terms as well "the spirit world" or "the other world". Huxley referred to normal day to day mind state as the "reducing valve" due to it's filtering.

5-ht1a inhibition by entheogens (in green above) theoretically cause this filter system to be lifted, and the infinite mind to manifest in combination with oral dmt from traditional psychotria for example with the caapi and/or harmalas providing the 5-ht1a inhibition, just as bufotenine in snuff's provide the 5-ht1a inhibition combined with the dmt in the snuff's, resulting in a 3 hour experience ie both examples of Teamwork on how these entheogens are used traditionally in the Amazon.

Thomas S. Ray's study shows a value of 3.57 at SERT for Ibogaine (4.00 is max). Ibogaine has been shown to inhibit serotonin transporter (SERT) noncompetitively, in contrast to all other known inhibitors, which are competitive with substrate. Ibogaine inhibits both serotonin and dopamine reuptake transporters, it is an SDRI or serotonin & dopamine reuptake inhibitor. Tetrahydroharmine is a serotonin reuptake inhibitor, it is an SRI found in caapi. In other words, both are strong serotonin reuptake inhibitors which inhibit over 80% of brain 5-ht at 5-ht1a.

Teamwork, just like the high levels of penniclavine + LSH (both CNS stimulants) in the MG seeds...all working together for the profound experience.

Last edited:
In conclusion, I was messaged this:
Jeez. Why diddle with all this? Just take some LSD, would ya?

Have dreamed Ayahuasca 65 times (Antipodes of the Mind is the best book on Ayahuasca imho) & cactus/Hofmann's potion hundreds of times in the distant past yet fresh MG right off the vine around a handful of times, but 3 of those were using this exact same recipe given here, and they were powerful experiences, unlike anything I had ever experienced with MG before.

This dream recipe transforms LSH and LSA into "indole NH group enhanced molecules" in dreams. The new hypothetical molecules not only reduce any side effects but achieve a stronger trip just like ALD-52 has been shown to do (Hoffer & Osmond, 1967). In addition, the trip is stimulating (not sedating like LSA)...as the higher stimulation naturally results from the new molecule's higher anti-serotonin qualities.

Long ago, used to stretch cactus dreams out (dosed w/tea amount in dreams corresponding to perhaps 300 to 400mg) by dreaming it with Hofmann's potion. Never preferred Hofmann's potion much on it's own, but in combo with cactus, extraordinary and the visions with closed eyes unbelievable, even many hours later before falling to sleep, still CE visions going on and on.

In answer to the message: MG might possibly add new dimensions and headspace in combination with other entheogens, as we know the semi-synthetic LSD has good activity at A2A but zero activity at A2B & A2C. I have examined the receptorome for natural LSA related alkaloids in the past (I only wish I could locate the paper again, sadly I cannot) and remember viewing significant activity at A2A, A2B and A2C (adrenal receptor sites in the brain believed to be associated with love, beauty & euphoric feelings).

Penniclavine (found in high amounts in the seeds, found to be CNS stimulating, Yui & Takeo) is a metabolite of agroclavine, and is active at the following brain receptor sites: Dopamine D1A, Dopamine D1B, 5-ht2a, Adrenal A2A, Adrenal A2B & Adrenal A2D, in comparison LSD (as far as adrenal sites are concerned) only has activity at A2A, but zero activity at A2B, A2C, and A2D.

The teamwork between the newly created "LSH & LSA indole NH group enhanced molecules" by the recipe and Penniclavine in the seeds is what imho results in the potent & very euphoric experience.

Ayahuasca, cactus & shrooms have great activity at A2A, A2B & A2C as well. LSD imho seems to be more analytical and has less of an aesthetic component compared to the natural entheogens, which is why LSH and other alkaloids in MG seeds may just add new dimensions & headspace to the experience, possibly even expanding upon the visuals & visions. Many have mentioned increased feelings of closeness with nature and high levels of euphoria.

Last edited:
However you bake LSA it's still a crap high - even if it was 100% LSA clean as a whistle dripping from Albert Hoffmans knife you would still be thinking "yo bro, when's the LSD show up?"

I'm sure if you're sensitive to it and you want to "explore mama natures pregnant with life seeds" you can have a good time with it but to anyone interested in tripping LSD in various doses will be more rewarding.

Just my opinion - i still hear about guys taking salvia tinctures - "an extraordinary potion of enchantment" - who claim they found the answer.

Ya, it is not a “crap high” at all. If you haven’t tried yet, a fresh seed trip may give that opinion a shift.
Rewards are in the mind/body of the experiencer; some may love these seeds, or be “meh” about them.
I see these as I see a cactus or mushroom - raw power from the Earth.
Having experienced such mind bending lsd-like trips on MG fresh from the vine, and hundreds of lsd trips, I cannot wait to try this recipe!
There’s more than just something there - and a pure, high potency extract will surely erase the doubts of this plant’s efficacy as a psychedelic.

I don’t think I have ever tried a combo with LSA/H and LSD (or other), but good cannabis can really stoke the fuel of this compound.
Might try an eth-lad and lsh combo this fall - to see about synergy between it an all the goodies in MG. Anyone else combo’d with the seeds or extract and another psych?

That's interesting drum tripper - i didn't explore it much, i got some of the baby woodrose seeds a few times and I just felt really uncomfortably warm. Didn't trip at all.