• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(AL-LAD / 450ug) - First Time - Myself, the Mistral, and Kipple

Thanks, everyone! I enjoyed writing this report! Glad to have had the opportunity to research this substance.

AL-LAD was one of those lysergics that I tried while my tolerance had years to reset. It's been a while since I've touched any psychedelics and I'm looking forward to experimenting with this one again.

I hadn't read this before, great report man. :) Yeah I have permatolerance to some degree from extreme psychedelic overuse for a few years back in the day, and when I tried AL-LAD (a few times, likely more in the future too, it's a great drug), I found I needed 450ug to even have a strong +2. I haven't had a +3 on it, it hasn't seemed to go very deep although I find it very interestingly mind-bending, I've had some really great revelations about the nature of humor and the human sense of humor's existence and purpose, and I've seen new connections between concepts in that psychedelic sort of way.

Of course, when I tried it, I had been tripping anywhere from once a month to once a week for a while... I think it was in the summer too, and I tend to trip most weeks in the summer. So certainly tolerance is a factor for me to some extent.

Very interesting report! A friend of mine and I actually just tried AL-LAD this past Monday. We both took nowhere near that dosage though! I had an extra 150ug sitting around so I decided to split it with him. Ours was much more mellow, slight visuals, and just a nice body load. This makes we want to get a heavy dosage of a psychedelic sometime soon, haven't had a trip like this in a while.

What I enjoy, and am grateful for, at large dosages, is an ability to come to terms with the situations in life that I am at fault for, and the optimism it brings to resolve those problems. In fact, my latest breakthrough involved 200ug of 1P-LSD (enjoyed immediately after a large meal of steaks, potatos, mushrooms, and asparagus -- 1P-LSD's strength is IME significantly increased by digestion) -- I brought to the surface and shared dangerous, buried elements of my psyche that needed to be expressed before I could attend to them. See this thread. Happy tripping!