• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

airport secrurity

Are you able to take drug paraphenalia on planes. I mean will they take your nicely packed bong or crack pipe away from you.

Also would would sniffers be able to sense a diluted (in the water sense) form of a drug.

Bongs or pipes are completely illegal if they have ever been used at all. This is b/c that confirms that they are an article used for the smoking of an illegal substance. There may also be minute remains if your drug of choice such as resin in a dak pipe. Up for two types of possession there.

If there have never been used or have been totally dismantled and cleaned w/i an inch of their life then you SHOULD have no problems. Be aware that so long as it hasnt been used you CANNOT be prosecuted for anything. Even if they are big huge elaborate bongs they are 'ornaments' or 'souvenirs'. Customs MAY decide to get picky and take issue with them however. In America this is fairly common and I am unsure as to exactly what the local laws are in australia.

If you take through a clean pipe, simply have a use for it that is not smoking drugs. If its pretty its an ornament, if its fancy its a souvenir, if its standard as hell you either smoke tobacco through it, or are using it as a prop for a speech you are delivering on the use of drugs. The most you will EVER face for a clean pipe is confiscation. You cannot be prosecuted as there is no proof beyond reasonable doubt that it is to be used for taking an illegal substance.

Do NOT take used pipes through unless they are meticulously cleaned.

mrephedrine69 said:
Hey peoples. I just flew out of the Gold Coast to Melbourne with a few party supplies in my sock. Not a single problem in the world. I too was worried about the explosives detection device, but unfortunately it was not used on me this time. I am aware of people that take 100+ pills interstate on a very regular basis via domestic flights, and once again, no issues.

Yeah, from a melbourne to brisbane flight, at the security check i was told to take of my shoes (they were new) by a security guard, after passing the detectors. I looked at them confused and said, yeah they "skateboard shoes, like Tony Hawk" in a eastern accent and walked off %). BTW i was also carrying an xbox... probably thought i was a games freak or something.

But one time, at the start of 2002, i forgot to take out my zippo lighter from my pocket and the security alarm got set off. Fucking officers all looked at me, and had their hands on their guns 8o. Fucking scary, took the zippo out of my pocket and lit it up and said "its just a lighter!".

Another time, i had I had a glass bong in my laptop bag, it was used the night before (birthday present) + i had just smoked a joint before the security check, but i had washed it up and sprayed it with CK Eternity (small amount of resin on cone piece). The security guard discreetly walks up to me after x-raying my bag and told me next time to put the bong in my luggage %) .

Fuck sometimes i consider myself lucky, the only shit i carry now with me in my hand luggage is perscription pills in boxes (even if my name ain't on it), at least I can use the excuse that its ur friends and ur returning it to him.

the only shit i carry now with me in my hand luggage is perscription pills in boxes (even if my name ain't on it), at least I can use the excuse that its ur friends and ur returning it to him.
No, you can't. Carrying prescription medicine outside of the original packaging is illegal, I believe. In any case, you will be held responsible for whatever you have on you, regardless of your excuse, unless you can substantiate it.

^^ I think by in boxes he meant the original packaging. A box of pills which has been opened but the pills which haven't been used are all still sealed in the press-out foil is much less suspect than an opened bottle of pills, even if it's the original bottle.

airport security can usually be broken down to two parts: domestic and international.

domestic doesn't seem to actually HAVE security. not too much anyway. I took a flight to melbourne about 6 months ago with a few playboy buddies of mine who were wearing hats ;) and we all got through sweet as.

international is where you need to be careful, in fact, i wouldn't try anything there. often you will see the beagles roaming around, getting thier sniff on, looking for goodies that you really shouldnt take away from this great country of ours in the first place.

I have been held by customs for a small peroid of time for dexamphetamine. I had 4 in my pocket, but i had the bottle in my luggage to prove the verification of me having them. This was at darwin airport on a domestic flight :/

If you were informed enough about the levels of security and the detection procedures on international flights then it could be avoided fairly easily. I'd say this is the case for people who import/export large quantities of drugs. For the average joe perhaps taking a few on holiday or interstate there would be a much higher risk of getting caught.

People often mask the scent of drugs with other things but just how good is the average sniffer dogs nose? To what extent can they detect a substance?? It's really not worth taking that kind of risk on an international flight if you don't know.

sorry for going of topic, but how can u get/train/access a sniffer dog??? I really wanna get one, that way i'm sure that airport security won't be a problem no more.

BTW i heard a rumour a while back on this forum, that if u smere vasoline or was it vicks, it deters the dogs from finding the shit. Is this true?

^ nah i think u'll be aight... cause the dog won't be able to tell cause u full of shit.... (joke). But i wouldn't unless u want a cavity search.

LOL the most paranoid situation ive had in my own country was a flight from wellington to christchurch. Was carrying ALOT of stuff for a mates party held in the weekend, got off plane in ch-ch and there were tons police + security + dogs - I was walking around in circles txting a mate on the otherside that im doomed. Well they were waiting for another person on the same flight as me, handcuffed. Walked calmly pass the desk even though I was sweating like hell. Lesson to be learnt for me! next time just courier it down!